The Donald Wants Crooked Hillary Drug Tested at Oct 19 Debate

You ever think........that just maybe.... they are all just playing a sick game with us?

14457449_10207298398722222_1721154753598225727_n.jpg

14484704_10207298402522317_2360838052482476594_n.jpg

14480506_10207298370601519_4132812970065108430_o.jpg

More reason to vote third party this time

Spreading right wing bullshit online is "patriotism"?

You cannot refute anything I've posted here, especially about Algore's FRAUD.
What Al Gore fraud?

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

LOL!!!

Answer that question before resorting to standard left wing parroting....

As has been explained many times by experts - that is simply one of the anomalies of global warming. Strange shit happens...
why do beans make you fart?
well, thats just one of the anomalies of global warming. We can tell because we have found farts captured in Ice on an increasing frequency that coincides with the use of fossil fuels.

Because he's a fascist

a libertarian is the exact opposite of a fascist, but if you support Hillary, you really don't understand anything except that which affects your government check.

and the left wing taxpayer funded leeches who make fun of the intelligence of Trump supporters

run run run run run run run away....

LMAO!!!

PROOF is WHERE THE ICE IS, DUMBFUCK.

If Earth had two polar oceans, it would have no ice.

Jebus, he's a third world, wanna be dictator....with gestapo love abound....so much for living in the land of the free....

he's creepy

unfit to serve this nation, ever!

LMAO!!!

PROOF is WHERE THE ICE IS, DUMBFUCK.

If Earth had two polar oceans, it would have no ice.
Wow, that's the dumbest post I've ever seen on this entire forum, ever. I could not conceive of even the possibility of a comment that idiotic existing before I read it.

Just one more brilliant effort by Trump to (unknowingly) further bury the wikileaks stories

I remember you saying that wiki was BS, now you show how truly terrified of wiki you are...

Typical LEFT WING LIAR.... addicted to a government check.
addicted to the check?if you put in 30 years with them you worked for that check.....will you say the same about a person who retired and is getting SS?....because i bet that one is addicted to that check too....

Forum List

Back