The Donald Gets Things Done, Such As Forcing Barry Hussaine to Release a Birth Certificate

His COLB was released before the election. Birthers ignored it. A copy of his LFBC was released in 2011. Birthers ignored it. The State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. The Birthers ignored it. The State of Hawaii confirmed that the information on the LFBC released by Obama was accurate. The Birthers ignored it. Do you noticed the common theme here?
But, but, but Sheriff Joe said... :tinfoil:

Its been almost 5 years and Sheriff Joe has yet to release on official police report on the issue.

Odd that.

Don't forget, folks. The WH Correspondents Dinner is tonight. Our president will put his comedic timing on display once again. Larry Wilmore will certainly roast Drumph and I suppose the POTUS will have a chuckle at his expense as well.

Drumph's two boys are in attendance. They can't help themselves.

He's a fake, with a fake birth certificate and a fake S.S. card.

Hawaii says differently on the birth certificate. Why would I ignore them and instead you?
If they said it was a fake you would ignore them.

Nope. You're confusing me for yourself. You're the one that is ignoring the State of Hawaii on their own legal documents.

I'm the one that's citing Hawaii.

See how that works?

Witnesses-on-Barack-Obama-s-Birth-Certificate--85415.jpg

Obama released his BC not once, but twice. First the copy, then the long form. Only problem is, the were both FAKE.
Yeah sure and the Right are "fixing" to release the name of the forger next week.
Now where have I heard that before?

Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

MAY 21, 2011
This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

Obama released his BC not once, but twice. First the copy, then the long form. Only problem is, the were both FAKE.
Yeah sure and the Right are "fixing" to release the name of the forger next week.
Now where have I heard that before?

Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

MAY 21, 2011
This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama's Birth Certificate

.....any day now. Any day.

Forum List

Back