The Donald Gets Things Done, Such As Forcing Barry Hussaine to Release a Birth Certificate

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The Donald did a great job in forcing Barry whatever the fuck the Kenyan's name is, to produce a birth certificate. Notice The Donald was suspicious it was a faked photoshop job, which of course it was.

The Donald did a great job in forcing Barry whatever the fuck the Kenyan's name is, to produce a birth certificate.

Actually The O'bama already had already done that. Eight years ago, when the '08 primary was still going on.

/thread

The Donald did a great job in forcing Barry whatever the fuck the Kenyan's name is, to produce a birth certificate.

Actually The O'bama already had already done that. Eight years ago, when the '08 primary was still going on.

/thread
Don't tell that to low info GOP. Let knowledge flow to them naturally 50 or a hundred years behind normal people. Otherwise, their tiny minds explode.

/thread
morons still clinging to a thread,,, Repubs are wrong Drumph is wrong, Wrong for America

The Donald did a great job in forcing Barry whatever the fuck the Kenyan's name is, to produce a birth certificate. Notice The Donald was suspicious it was a faked photoshop job, which of course it was.

Wait a second....are you saying that Trump forced Obama to make Trump look like an idiot?

Trumpery did no such thing. His BC was on file from before he ran for congress.

But I must admit Duh Donuld has gotten some things done....

Like inheriting enough money he could stay rich, screwing around on his wives, having illegit kid, multiple bankruptcies, screwing over Americans by always hiring illegals, foreigners and sending his business to China, Mexico and Bangladesh and so much more.

And he has promised to do even more - raise taxes on working folks, slash taxes for his 1% cronies, kill thousands of innocent people and run the US economy into the dumpster again.

But if only Trumpery could find his own tax return.

[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great video right there. Sums up, repeatedly, Rump's issues of abject, narcissism and plain old making shit up. Repeatedly.

That's a great video right there. Sums up, repeatedly, Rump's issues of abject, narcissism and plain old making shit up. Repeatedly.

Keep repeating lies and Repubs will swear by them

Obama released his BC not once, but twice. First the copy, then the long form. Only problem is, the were both FAKE.

/thread
Prove it. I seem to remember obuthole's bc wasn't released till after he got in office under pressure. If he wasn't afraid he would have released it before running. Too many questions to be legit.

:0) You bubbleheads are so easily manipulated and stupid.

Are you of the opinion that the CIA and FBI don't know exactly when and where Obama was born .. if he's an American citizen?

I guess Trump gets things done so quickly they go backwards in time. Trump forced Obama to produce his birth certificate 9 years before he even asked him to. :0)

Now that's what you'd call fast. :0)

The State of Hawaii verified all the information on it as 100% accurate. So a 100% accurate fake?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Obama released his BC not once, but twice. First the copy, then the long form. Only problem is, the were both FAKE.

The State of Hawaii says differently. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you on their own documents?

/thread
Prove it. I seem to remember obuthole's bc wasn't released till after he got in office under pressure. If he wasn't afraid he would have released it before running. Too many questions to be legit.

His COLB was released before the election. Birthers ignored it. A copy of his LFBC was released in 2011. Birthers ignored it. The State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. The Birthers ignored it. The State of Hawaii confirmed that the information on the LFBC released by Obama was accurate. The Birthers ignored it.

Do you noticed the common theme here?

/thread
More ignorance and stupidity from the right, that you'd be such a moron to actually believe the president wasn't born in the United States.

Pathetic.

/thread
More ignorance and stupidity from the right, that you'd be such a moron to actually believe the president wasn't born in the United States.

Pathetic.
They can't help themselves It's in their genes

His COLB was released before the election. Birthers ignored it. A copy of his LFBC was released in 2011. Birthers ignored it. The State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. The Birthers ignored it. The State of Hawaii confirmed that the information on the LFBC released by Obama was accurate. The Birthers ignored it. Do you noticed the common theme here?
But, but, but Sheriff Joe said... :tinfoil:

Forum List

Back