The DOJ and SEC are after Elon Musk

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It was his own fault. He openly showed the world how Twitter and the US federal government colluded to end free political speech, thus rigging the 2020 election.

Now they must destroy him like they are Trump.

Who is next? Clarence Thomas? Another high-tech lynching perhaps?

If I were Musk, I'd give them a big "fuck you" by dumping my Tesla stock and wiping out the company.

I've always hated those Smug Buggies anyway.

Seems absurd , so with Musk being CIA controlled opposition it is likely to be just another piece within Project Chaos and part of the total strategy to break people down into notional warring factions ..

It was his own fault. He openly showed the world how Twitter and the US federal government colluded to end free political speech, thus rigging the 2020 election.

Elon Musk was in trouble with the SEC during Trump also, with yer logic it was Trump and the GOPs fault.

Yes, and now SpaceX is being sued by the DOJ for not hiring non-citizens while the DOJ itself does not hire non-citizens.

Yes, and now SpaceX is being sued by the DOJ for not hiring non-citizens while the DOJ itself does not hire non-citizens.

Dear US Government:

In light of your recent lawsuit against my company, SpaceX, I will no longer be providing you with my services. I would recommend that you ask Russia or China to launch your satellites and transport your personnel to the space station hence forward.

Signed, Elon Musk

The DOJ is just an attack dog for democrats.

It’s so transparent now.

The Democrat Insurrection is real and unabated.

When did this happen?

Are you talking about this?

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.

If he did this...

"It can be illegal to use company funds for personal expenses — especially when dealing with a publicly traded company. If a public company were found to have used company funds for an executive's personal use it could lead to an IRS investigation and lawsuits from shareholders."

...he should be investigated.

Why do you support Musk's criminal activity?

Did Clarence break the law?

He's moved too far to the right and has too much money, power, and influence. Time to silence him. Hopefully, America is beginning to see how Communism works. There is NO ROOM for competition in a Marxist regime. NO ROOM for alternative ideas or beliefs. It's the Communist way or no way at all.

When did this happen?

Are you talking about this?

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.

If he did this...

"It can be illegal to use company funds for personal expenses — especially when dealing with a publicly traded company. If a public company were found to have used company funds for an executive's personal use it could lead to an IRS investigation and lawsuits from shareholders."

...he should be investigated.

Why do you support Musk's criminal activity?

Did Clarence break the law?
It is what it is.

The Left targets their political foes this way.

Seems I hit a nerve.

1693488662988.png

It is what it is.

Indeed but you want to make it what it isn't and support potential criminal activity from musk while also ignoring Twitter requests to remove posts from Trump?

Why? Because Elon and Trump are on your "team"?

The Left targets their political foes this way.

It's not targeting. The right just seems to commit a lot of crimes and you seem to support it.

Seems I hit a nerve.
Not at all. Just responding to your post.

Sorry if I didn't hump your leg over it like your like minded echo chamber buddies.

Indeed but you want to make it what it isn't and support potential criminal activity from musk while also ignoring Twitter requests to remove posts from Trump?

Why? Because Elon and Trump are on your "team"?

It's not targeting. The right just seems to commit a lot of crimes and you seem to support it.

Not at all. Just responding to your post.

Sorry if I didn't hump your leg over it like your like minded echo chamber buddies.
What about Biden colluding with Twitter to censor the Hunter scandal before the election falsely saying it was Russian collusion before Elon took it over?

Oh, that's right, no one gives a damn cuz it's all perfectly legal

Creep.

Go play in the street you partisan hack.

No one cares about you or your politically motivated law suits.

What about Biden colluding with Twitter to censor the Hunter scandal before the election falsely saying it was Russian collusion before Elon took it over?

Biden wasn't president at the time.

Who said what was Russian collusion?

Is this another right wing false talking points you fell for?

Go play in the street you partisan hack.

Why do you claim I am partison?

You think it's partison to support the investigation of criminal activity?

No one cares about you or your politically motivated law suits.
I am engaging in no law suits.

Are you confused?

Seems absurd , so with Musk being CIA controlled opposition it is likely to be just another piece within Project Chaos and part of the total strategy to break people down into notional warring factions ..
This is not a bad take, but I think Musk is being Assanged/Trumped.

You fuck with the DeepSwamp - reveal its ugliness - and that ugliness is aimed full force at you.

Oh, that's right, no one gives a damn cuz it's all perfectly legal
Biden’s campaign asked Twitter to take down the spread of nude photos of Hunter Biden posted without his consent.

Posting those photos clearly violated Twitter’s terms or service.

Are you upset that they reported them?

Forum List

Back