The documents that need to be released with rock this democracy, the FBI, DOJ conspiracy.....

The evidence is in a Top Secret SCIF room on Capitol Hill. Folks are walking out there after viewing looking VERY worried in front of the cameras. Words like " a threat to the existence of our Democracy" are coming out of their mouths.

And it's to be expected. Because they just RE-AUTHORIZED the very same Domestic Spying system that was clearly WEAPONIZED for political shanigans during the last election..

I say -- they should proceed with their plan to declassify it and let us in on the threat.. You have an issue with that?

Looking VERY WORRIED? Just who has those worried looks on their faces, RWNJs? Name the people who said things like " a threat to the existence of our Democracy". I'll bet a nickle they were crazy right wingers. You got a link to some of those worried looks, or should I just take your word for it?

Sorry if you're reading embargoed or restricted sources. The "worried" folks have names. I can get them for you. I told you one is Senior Ranking member of House Intel. His statement is in the OP --- Did you READ it?

Pretty sure you're just woefully lacking for actual news. .What with the important shit like Trump's physical exam being "fake" and all.. .

Thank you. Please do get that list. Some pictures of those worried faces would be nice too.

You were given the video and the breaking news. Here it is again.

Need to watch it or just move on.. Shame you don't care.

Oh boy. He's fired up, but lacking in any facts. He's so proud to be in TV till I'll bet he peed a little before he finished his rant.

he's using his *iwannabea dj* voice, so i know it's a real big deal.

so this gaetz asshat says it's reaaaly important, but he can't talk about it

:rofl:

i won't lose any sleep over this stupidity, but y'all can knock yourself out

You understand that the document is classified Top Secret with additional restrictions on it -- right? OR are you totally for fun and frivolous displays of your plumage???

OK. You convinced me. I was doubtful when Gaetz was only on one fox show, but when he showed up on two fox shows, that did it. Only on question, if entire House read the report, why are only 4 of the craziest nut jobs so upset about it? Are all the other house members, R and D, all part of the DEEP STATE?

Looking VERY WORRIED? Just who has those worried looks on their faces, RWNJs? Name the people who said things like " a threat to the existence of our Democracy". I'll bet a nickle they were crazy right wingers. You got a link to some of those worried looks, or should I just take your word for it?

Sorry if you're reading embargoed or restricted sources. The "worried" folks have names. I can get them for you. I told you one is Senior Ranking member of House Intel. His statement is in the OP --- Did you READ it?

Pretty sure you're just woefully lacking for actual news. .What with the important shit like Trump's physical exam being "fake" and all.. .

Thank you. Please do get that list. Some pictures of those worried faces would be nice too.

Oh boy. He's fired up, but lacking in any facts. He's so proud to be in TV till I'll bet he peed a little before he finished his rant.

What's a "big deal" is that you are totally oblivious to the possibility that that the massive Big Brother domestic spying operation that the Congress just reauthorized yesterday was WEAPONIZED by partisans to SPY on the opposing political campaign for phony and made up reasons. And that those partisans were high ranking DOJ and FBI officials and maybe the DNIntelligence in the past Admin.

This ain't my partisan war. I just want my country back from 2 brand name parties that are wrecking it. And I don't care HOW many new Club Fed suites they have to build to hold the guilty..

What's a "big deal" is that you are totally oblivious to the possibility that that the massive Big Brother domestic spying operation that the Congress just reauthorized yesterday was WEAPONIZED by partisans to SPY on the opposing political campaign for phony and made up reasons. And that those partisans were high ranking DOJ and FBI officials and maybe the DNIntelligence in the past Admin.

This ain't my partisan war. I just want my country back from 2 brand name parties that are wrecking it. And I don't care HOW many new Club Fed suites they have to build to hold the guilty..

You want our country back? Do you have any idea how dumb that sounds? if you're really that interested in THE DEEP STATE you should talk to Dale. He can bring you up to date on that, chemtrails, and Bigfoot.

that's nice.

it's also possible that hitler will be reincarnated as the general secretary of china, but i'm not waiting up nights.

it's good that you're keeping an open mind. lol

2nd member of the House Intel Committtee to call for making public the 4 page document about DOJ/FBI FISA applications..

http://orlando-politics.com/2018/01...ified-report-fbi-doj-collusion-investigation/

Rep. Ron DeSantis (FL-06) issued the following statement after viewing a classified report prepared by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence:

“The classified report compiled by the House Intelligence is deeply troubling and raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation. While the report is classified as Top Secret, I believe the select committee should, pursuant to House rules, vote to make the report publicly available as soon as possible. This is a matter of national significance and the American people deserve the truth.”

This Republican wants to immediately release these documents since the information will show how the FBI, and the DOJ attacked our democracy....

From Sarah Carter and John Solomon, they are also alleging that the Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrants used to spy on the opposition party.....this is worse than Watergate....goes all the way up to obama....

GOP Rep. Gaetz Calls on House to Release 'Important Intelligence Document' - Goes to 'Very Foundations of Our Democracy,' Involves FBI, DoJ and Trump - Breitbart

“The allegations contained in this important intelligence document go to the very foundations of our democracy, and they require an immediate release to the public in my opinion,” Gaetz said. “Unfortunately, I can not talk about the specific facts contained within this memo. I can only share my observation — that if the American people knew what was happening if they saw the contents of this memo, a lot would become clear about the information that I’ve been talking about the last several months. And so, I am calling on our leadership to hold a vote on the floor of the House to make public the key contents of this intelligence memo regarding the FBI, the Department of Justice and President Trump.”

I find all of this so funny. We have a Congressman who is apparently a crazy conspiracy lunatic. I thank God he is not my Congressman.
Every REP congressman WILL vote have the documents released. EVERY DEM will vote against releasing the documents. Why don't the DEMs want full transparency?
Nunes is going to make Mr. Potato Head' look like a fucking traitor!

Some people can be dead wrong forever.

you're not going to live that long, but it's good to have a dream, corky.
I have eternal life, but enough about me, fanboy.

I see they're talking about tremendous FISA abuses during Obama's reign of terror. Turns out he was more paranoid than anyone knew. Pretty much spied on everybody.

Yes. Fox is talking about imagined FISA abuses, just like they talked about FEMA prisons, Jade helm, Walmart tunnels, and death panels. How do they come up with so much crazy shit?
It is a pity there are fools who go around willfully ignorant as you seem to be, BULLDOG. (And I'm being generous.) You and your fellow libtards will be the first ones surprised when Comey, and fellow FBI higher management along with Clinton are sitting in Leavenworth for FISA abuses that exclipe Watergate. The fabricated dossier was the tool used to allow the FBI spy and bug on an opposition candidate of Hillary. Maybe you should turn off CNN and watch Fox or at least CSPAN televising House committee hearings. At a minimum, don't pretend you're fooling anyone here.

Last edited:

I see they're talking about tremendous FISA abuses during Obama's reign of terror. Turns out he was more paranoid than anyone knew. Pretty much spied on everybody.

Yes. Fox is talking about imagined FISA abuses, just like they talked about FEMA prisons, Jade helm, Walmart tunnels, and death panels. How do they come up with so much crazy shit?
It is a pity there are fools who go around willfully ignorant as you seem to be, BULLDOG. (And I'm being generous.) You and your fellow libtards will be the first ones surprised when Comey, and fellow FBI higher management along with Clinton are sitting in Leavenworth for FISA abuses that exclipe Watergate. The fabricated dossier was the tool used to allow the FBI spy and bug on an opposition candidate of Hillary. Maybe you should turn off CNN and watch Fox or at least CSPAN televising House committee hearings. At a minimum, don't pretend you're fooling anyone here.

Well, that's what fox is telling you. What is exclipe?

Then show us the memo. If it was as damning as they claim, they'd be showing us the memo. Not telling us about it.

They're alluding to evidence they don't actually have. Which is the surest sign of a bullshit argument.

Then show us the memo. If it was as damning as they claim, they'd be showing us the memo.

They're working on it. :2up:

Forum List

Back