The documents that need to be released with rock this democracy, the FBI, DOJ conspiracy.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This Republican wants to immediately release these documents since the information will show how the FBI, and the DOJ attacked our democracy....

From Sarah Carter and John Solomon, they are also alleging that the Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrants used to spy on the opposition party.....this is worse than Watergate....goes all the way up to obama....

GOP Rep. Gaetz Calls on House to Release 'Important Intelligence Document' - Goes to 'Very Foundations of Our Democracy,' Involves FBI, DoJ and Trump - Breitbart

“The allegations contained in this important intelligence document go to the very foundations of our democracy, and they require an immediate release to the public in my opinion,” Gaetz said. “Unfortunately, I can not talk about the specific facts contained within this memo. I can only share my observation — that if the American people knew what was happening if they saw the contents of this memo, a lot would become clear about the information that I’ve been talking about the last several months. And so, I am calling on our leadership to hold a vote on the floor of the House to make public the key contents of this intelligence memo regarding the FBI, the Department of Justice and President Trump.”

Another entertaining and funny thread. Keep up the good work. I'm sure Steve Dookey would be proud.

Now we know why Trump kept Gitmo open.

He's gonna fill it with Democrats. :laugh:

Some people can be dead wrong forever.

you're not going to live that long, but it's good to have a dream, corky.
I have eternal life, but enough about me, fanboy.

I see they're talking about tremendous FISA abuses during Obama's reign of terror. Turns out he was more paranoid than anyone knew. Pretty much spied on everybody.

I see they're talking about tremendous FISA abuses during Obama's reign of terror. Turns out he was more paranoid than anyone knew. Pretty much spied on everybody.

Yes. Fox is talking about imagined FISA abuses, just like they talked about FEMA prisons, Jade helm, Walmart tunnels, and death panels. How do they come up with so much crazy shit?

Yes. Fox is talking about imagined FISA abuses, just like they talked about FEMA prisons, Jade helm, Walmart tunnels, and death panels. How do they come up with so much crazy shit?
Fox, too? I bet none of the msm even mention it. Makes you wonder, don't it.

Yes. All the legitimate media did mention that crazies are making those unsubstantiated claims. I got a big laugh out of it. what crazy accusations do you think they will come up with next?

Yes. All the legitimate media did mention that crazies are making those unsubstantiated claims. I got a big laugh out of it. what crazy accusations do you think they will come up with next?
Ignorance must be blissful for you...

This report that they want released. Hello?

This Republican wants to immediately release these documents since the information will show how the FBI, and the DOJ attacked our democracy....

From Sarah Carter and John Solomon, they are also alleging that the Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrants used to spy on the opposition party.....this is worse than Watergate....goes all the way up to obama....

GOP Rep. Gaetz Calls on House to Release 'Important Intelligence Document' - Goes to 'Very Foundations of Our Democracy,' Involves FBI, DoJ and Trump - Breitbart

“The allegations contained in this important intelligence document go to the very foundations of our democracy, and they require an immediate release to the public in my opinion,” Gaetz said. “Unfortunately, I can not talk about the specific facts contained within this memo. I can only share my observation — that if the American people knew what was happening if they saw the contents of this memo, a lot would become clear about the information that I’ve been talking about the last several months. And so, I am calling on our leadership to hold a vote on the floor of the House to make public the key contents of this intelligence memo regarding the FBI, the Department of Justice and President Trump.”

I find all of this so funny. We have a Congressman who is apparently a crazy conspiracy lunatic. I thank God he is not my Congressman.

don't know about your silly report, but RWNJs have been whining those claims for quite a while.

don't know about your silly report, but RWNJs have been whining those claims for quite a while.
But the report is what we're talking about. Shocking revelations. What could be worse than we already know? If being openly betrayed by their own representatives doesn't stop progs, what will?

I find all of this so funny. We have a Congressman who is apparently a crazy conspiracy lunatic. I thank God he is not my Congressman.

Gaetz is a proud graduate of the Louie Gohmert School of Crazy. Perhaps you've seen their enrollment video?

But the report is what we're talking about. Shocking revelations. What could be worse than we already know? If being openly betrayed by their own representatives doesn't stop progs, what will?

As shocking as Jade Helm was?

As shocking as learning progs were openly and brazenly betrayed by their own representatives.

As shocking as learning progs were openly and brazenly betrayed by their own representatives.

Credible link?

Credible link?
Take your pick. Not surprised you don't know.

dnc private org doesn't have to follow voters - Bing

How cool is this. Republicans want complete transparency and the Dems want a coverup. Is that what the libs on this board support. Let’s see, the pentagon papers were good, but this is bad. Well we will see soon who believes in America and the constitution.

Forum List

Back