The documents that need to be released with rock this democracy, the FBI, DOJ conspiracy.....

Fox, too? I bet none of the msm even mention it. Makes you wonder, don't it.

Yes. All the legitimate media did mention that crazies are making those unsubstantiated claims. I got a big laugh out of it. what crazy accusations do you think they will come up with next?
This report that they want released. Hello?

don't know about your silly report, but RWNJs have been whining those claims for quite a while.
But the report is what we're talking about. Shocking revelations. What could be worse than we already know? If being openly betrayed by their own representatives doesn't stop progs, what will?

As shocking as Jade Helm was?

This is FBI information that been kept from Congress for nearly a year. Ends up Top Secret and is a threat to the existence of our democracy --- says the Senior member of House Intelligence. It's not Jade Helms conspiracy stuff. It's the ANSWER to how our Domestic Spy system was ABUSED in the 2016 election..

I'm sure you DON'T want to see the evidence.

don't know about your silly report, but RWNJs have been whining those claims for quite a while.
But the report is what we're talking about. Shocking revelations. What could be worse than we already know? If being openly betrayed by their own representatives doesn't stop progs, what will?

As shocking as learning progs were openly and brazenly betrayed by their own representatives.

Credible link?

not in this lifetime.

Yes. All the legitimate media did mention that crazies are making those unsubstantiated claims. I got a big laugh out of it. what crazy accusations do you think they will come up with next?

This is FBI information that been kept from Congress for nearly a year. Ends up Top Secret and is a threat to the existence of our democracy --- says the Senior member of House Intelligence. It's not Jade Helms conspiracy stuff. It's the ANSWER to how our Domestic Spy system was ABUSED in the 2016 election..

i'd love to see the evidence if for no other reason than to finally shut up the conspiracy whackjobs that thrive on this bullshit

hannitty

:rofl:

he got to the truth about seth rich, didn't he?

Is that really what it is, or is it just what another crazy right winger claims it is? Sorry, but so many lies and false accusations have tended to erode right wing credibility.

i'd love to see the evidence if for no other reason than to finally shut up the conspiracy whackjobs that thrive on this bullshit

hannitty

The evidence is in a Top Secret SCIF room on Capitol Hill. Folks are walking out there after viewing looking VERY worried in front of the cameras. Words like " a threat to the existence of our Democracy" are coming out of their mouths.

And it's to be expected. Because they just RE-AUTHORIZED the very same Domestic Spying system that was clearly WEAPONIZED for political shanigans during the last election..

I say -- they should proceed with their plan to declassify it and let us in on the threat.. You have an issue with that?

hannitty

The evidence is in a Top Secret SCIF room on Capitol Hill. Folks are walking out there after viewing looking VERY worried in front of the cameras. Words like " a threat to the existence of our Democracy" are coming out of their mouths.

And it's to be expected. Because they just RE-AUTHORIZED the very same Domestic Spying system that was clearly WEAPONIZED for political shanigans during the last election..

I say -- they should proceed with their plan to declassify it and let us in on the threat.. You have an issue with that?

nope

i'm always up for a good laugh at your expense

bring it

Is that really what it is, or is it just what another crazy right winger claims it is? Sorry, but so many lies and false accusations have tended to erode right wing credibility.

Why do you think it was withheld from Congress for over a year? Simple question.. On WHAT BASIS did the FISA court authorize surveillance of the Repub Presidential campaign? Was it the phony DNC/Hillary paid for "dossier" that they bought from Russia disinformation experts?

And who at the FBI CONSTRUCTED the FISA request?

There are enough "lies and false accusations" from BOTH SIDES here. I want BOTH side exposed for the deviance and childishness.

hannitty

Looking VERY WORRIED? Just who has those worried looks on their faces, RWNJs? Name the people who said things like " a threat to the existence of our Democracy". I'll bet a nickle they were crazy right wingers. You got a link to some of those worried looks, or should I just take your word for it?

Why do you think it was withheld from Congress for over a year? Simple question.. On WHAT BASIS did the FISA court authorize surveillance of the Repub Presidential campaign? Was it the phony DNC/Hillary paid for "dossier" that they bought from Russia disinformation experts?

And who at the FBI CONSTRUCTED the FISA request?

There are enough "lies and false accusations" from BOTH SIDES here. I want BOTH side exposed for the deviance and childishness.

You should write a book. An imagination like that shouldn't go to waste.

hannitty

Looking VERY WORRIED? Just who has those worried looks on their faces, RWNJs? Name the people who said things like " a threat to the existence of our Democracy". I'll bet a nickle they were crazy right wingers. You got a link to some of those worried looks, or should I just take your word for it?

Sorry if you're reading embargoed or restricted sources. The "worried" folks have names. I can get them for you. I told you one is Senior Ranking member of House Intel. His statement is in the OP --- Did you READ it?

Pretty sure you're just woefully lacking for actual news. .What with the important shit like Trump's physical exam being "fake" and all.. .

And I want the all the guilty punished. TOO much for you????

you keep saying these things like someone's arguing with you

is your next post going to be

and i want them to wear stripes- is that to much for you????????????????????

get a grip, s0n

when it's all out in the open, it will still be more weak rwnj bullshit, like everything else the hannitys and limbaughs of the world foist on the easily led and weak minded

This Republican wants to immediately release these documents since the information will show how the FBI, and the DOJ attacked our democracy....

From Sarah Carter and John Solomon, they are also alleging that the Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrants used to spy on the opposition party.....this is worse than Watergate....goes all the way up to obama....

GOP Rep. Gaetz Calls on House to Release 'Important Intelligence Document' - Goes to 'Very Foundations of Our Democracy,' Involves FBI, DoJ and Trump - Breitbart

“The allegations contained in this important intelligence document go to the very foundations of our democracy, and they require an immediate release to the public in my opinion,” Gaetz said. “Unfortunately, I can not talk about the specific facts contained within this memo. I can only share my observation — that if the American people knew what was happening if they saw the contents of this memo, a lot would become clear about the information that I’ve been talking about the last several months. And so, I am calling on our leadership to hold a vote on the floor of the House to make public the key contents of this intelligence memo regarding the FBI, the Department of Justice and President Trump.”

I find all of this so funny. We have a Congressman who is apparently a crazy conspiracy lunatic. I thank God he is not my Congressman.
Do you deny the devastating memo exists?

hannitty

Sorry if you're reading embargoed or restricted sources. The "worried" folks have names. I can get them for you. I told you one is Senior Ranking member of House Intel. His statement is in the OP --- Did you READ it?

Pretty sure you're just woefully lacking for actual news. .What with the important shit like Trump's physical exam being "fake" and all.. .

Thank you. Please do get that list. Some pictures of those worried faces would be nice too.

hannitty

Thank you. Please do get that list. Some pictures of those worried faces would be nice too.

but it's matt gaetz!!!

lol

hannitty

You were given the video and the breaking news. Here it is again.

Need to watch it or just move on.. Shame you don't care.

hannitty

You were given the video and the breaking news. Here it is again.

Need to watch it or just move on.. Shame you don't care.

Oh boy. He's fired up, but lacking in any facts. He's so proud to be in TV till I'll bet he peed a little before he finished his rant.

so this gaetz asshat says it's reaaaly important, but he can't talk about it

i won't lose any sleep over this stupidity, but y'all can knock yourself out

Forum List

Back