The difference

White Men: Time to Discover Your Cultural Blind Spots | Michael Welp

Here we go again. With the lists of "white privilege" that include "post cards or greeting cards" with pictures of folks my own race. Dammit -- Start a NET business. Give Hallmark a fucking HEART ATTACK when you reach $10Mill in sales your first year.

Go post a GOFUNDME or organize the business. This is NOT "white privilege" -- this is whining. Whining when you could be FIXING things. Hell, maybe I'll do it just so I don't have to listen to lists of stupid "white privileges" like this anymore..

Wise only has a B.A. in political science so I'm afraid I'm going to have to say he's full of shit.

The difference between Wise and your uncle tom is that what Wise said s factually correct, it was not jus an opinion. Your black lawn jockey was completely incorrect in what he sad.

Well, you seemed to think that Riley's opinions should be weighed against his education since you remarked that you were more educated than he is. I simply used the same yardstick.

Besides, there is some truth to what Wise says but he is full of it when he defends the violence of rioting blacks by comparing it to the Revolutionary War. I.E., that whites were willing to commit violence to achieve their ends. Here's the difference though: American whites did not start the violence, Britain did. All we did was declare our independence.
In the case of the black rioters, half the time they rioted after a police involved shooting, they did so immediately after the shooting instead of waiting to see if the investigation ruled it unjustified. Every time a cop shoots a black man they assume it was racially motivated and unjustified and then start looting, burning and destroying property of those who had nothing to do with it.

You are the one who decided that since Riley was a educated black man that he was saying something I might listen to. Those were your words, not mine.

First of all, I posted the link for anyone who might be interested to see what he had to say, not just for you. Secondly, I only said he was educated, not how much. You are the one who made the comparison.

What Riley said was not factually correct. You posted what he said because you claim it was what white people were thinking. So what yardstick did you use?

Yes, I claimed that he said what a lot of whites say about the relationship between law enforcement and the black community. So what?

You lie a lot ghost rider and what you believe is basically a lie. There have been thousands of situations where blacks have been shot by cops where there have been no riots or complaints. And there have been plenty of instances where whites have rioted without having a reason to.white people rioting in america - Yahoo Search Results

Of course there were shootings with no subsequent riots, any idiot knows that. But half the riots and protests that did happen, starting with the Michael Brown shooting up to now, happened right after the shooting and before any investigation was conducted. Not to mention the fact that in the Michael Brown case that started the whole mess, protesters started the "Hands up, don't shoot" gesture when it turned out to be bullshit as it was discovered that Brown never said or did any such thing.
In addition to all this, he matched the description of a black male in a white T-shirt who had just stolen cigars from a store and as it turns out, it was him. It was determined that Wilson acted accordingly and in self defense based on forensic evidence and witness testimony. Yet Brown is still viewed as some kind of Martyr.

But in usual white racist fashion you ignore such things and only look for things blacks do.. In the riots you talk about they happened after the courts decided not to indict police who murdered unarmed blacks or blacks who were complying with the officers "request.

Wise is the one who brought up black rioters in the video, remember? He's the one who made the comparison to Colonial Revolutionaries, not me. All I did was point out that these were entirely different circumstances, that there was no real comparison as in the case of the colonists, it was Britain that started the violence.

And once again you have twisted and conflated everything I've said and have labeled me a racist based on your own misinterpretations and simple disagreements from arguments you don't even remember. You've been doing this ever since the first time we interacted.

Have you even noticed that I've never called you racist or insulted your intelligence or insulted you in any way? That I never accused you of lying or called you a liar? Does that matter to you at all? Some of your posts to me look like this:

"Fuck! Fuckety fuck! racist Fuckety fuck fuck fuck! racist Fuckaboo, fuckaloo, fuck-uh-you! racist Fucking fuckety fuck and furthermore, FUCK!

I'm not going to waste a lot of words with you.

Aw come on, you're not having fun anymore? Before you go, waste the word "racist" for me just one more time. I can never get enough of that.

Because it's the same thing every time. This thread is about whites looking at themselves to understand how there is such a dramatic ability for some whites to see overt injustice and modern white racism while others deny it. You have yet to do that.

I'll acknowledge that as soon as you acknowledge that blacks can be racist.

Reparations have nothing to do with that but you aren't interested in addressing this subject. This is always what you racists here do. If the thread is about the so called wrongs ad failings of blacks you are ready to run your mouth off at Nascar speed. But when it comes to looking at what whites do wrong you and those like you can't do that. This is apparently because you don't think you need to. And that means you think you are superior. Hence you are a racist.

If I feel superior it's because I don't insult my opponent, insult his/her intelligence or blithely throw the words "racist", "liar" or "Uncle Tom" out there every time someone disagrees with me. If I feel superior it's because I address my debate opponents with civility and respect and I don't have such a narrow view of people to where the only two possible reasons for anyone to disagree with me on any aspect of the subject of racism is that they are racist or an Uncle Tom.

Let me show you a couple of examples of why I call you a racist. You suggested I read something from Jason Reilly. You did that because he said things the way whites saw them. And despite the fact I have bee black for 57 years and have seen things that have caused problems in the black community, I cannot be correct because I don't believe things are as whites see them so I can't be right. You stated the mess in Ferguson was started by blacks with the hand up don't shoot. But the mess was started by a white cop who murdered an unarmed black kid. You ignore all wrongs done by whites.

First of all, you were calling me racist long before I posted that article. Secondly, it is a known fact that Brown robbed the store that day. Two legal entities in two investigations - The county grand jury and the U.S. Justice Department - determined that the evidence and witness testimony made it clear that Brown attacked Wilson and Wilson fired in self defense.

I'm sorry but "a white cop who murdered an unarmed black kid" is simply not what happened.

he is full of it when he defends the violence of rioting blacks by comparing it to the Revolutionary War. I.E., that whites were willing to commit violence to achieve their ends. Here's the difference though: American whites did not start the violence, Britain did. All we did was declare our independence.
In the case of the black rioters, half the time they rioted after a police involved shooting, they did so immediately after the shooting instead of waiting to see if the investigation ruled it unjustified.
That's kind of a whitewash.

So when the slave revolts occurred why were the events not viewed as the slaves merely defending their lives and attempting to escape their captors? How were they different than the violence perpetrated during the Revolutionary War?

White People’s Obsession with Reverse Racism

By Nicholas Hune-Brown

hune.jpg

Why do so many white Americans think they’re the real victims?

Why don’t white people think racism is a serious problem?

This isn’t a rhetorical question, but a matter of genuine academic interest. A recent Pew survey asked whether the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri “raises important issues about race that need to be discussed.” 80 percent of black Americans agreed. The plurality of whites said the issue of race was “getting more attention than it deserves.” The survey follows a much-cited 2011 study lead by a Harvard Business School professor that found the majority of white Americans believe that anti-white racism is a bigger problem than anti-black racism. How in god’s name is this possible?

In a recent study, published in International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education this May, University of Arizona professor Nolan Cabrera attempts to learn something about how white male university students feel about race. While there has been a proliferation of scholarship on race in recent decades, Cabrera argues that there have been relatively few critical examinations of whiteness.

Cabrera (who describes himself as a light-skinned Chicano who can “pass” for white) interviewed students from two big, public universities—places he calls “Southwest University” and “Western University.” SWU is 65 percent white, practices affirmative action, and isn’t particularly difficult to get into, admitting about 80 percent of applicants. WU, meanwhile, is just 35 percent white (though it had traditionally been a white school), does not practice affirmative action, and is far more exclusive, taking just 20 percent of applicants.

Cabrera spoke to 43 white male students, then analyzed the reactions of those he defined as “normalizing whiteness.” He found that many students at WU, who were part of a diverse campus, were angry about race. WU does not practice affirmative action, yet many white students still felt that their skin colour had somehow made them victims of race-based policies at the competitive university. “Because of ‘White privilege’ [air quotes], Whites are expected to have accomplished more. And that makes it harder for Whites,” one student told Cabrera. “I mean if you want to succeed in life, you can’t just bank on the fact that oh, I’m Black which means people should take pity on me maybe ‘cause it’s been so hard for me,’” said another. “That’s bullshit!” The students saw race-conscious policies (policies which, again, did not exist) as lowering standards at their university.

The interviewees from SWU were far less aggressive when talking about race. Living in a predominantly white environment, they weren’t confronted with it. Thinking about race was a nuisance more than anything. “[It’s] just that I wish it didn’t even have to be a subject at all,” one student sighed. There was also a tendency to equate race-consciousness with racism itself. “I [grew up] in a very [racially] neutral household in that sense,” explained one student. “We didn’t really discuss race a lot, which I don’t think it necessarily should be discussed a great deal. It shouldn’t be over-emphasized because that’s what leads to racism.”

As Cabrera himself notes, the study is too small to make any broad generalizations about The State of White People Today. But studies like these are attempts to understand some of the emotions that underpin today’s systemic racism—the feeling of victimization beneath white supremacy, the way that a self-professed “colour-blindness” acts as a denial of discrimination. Because the attitude at SWU, while less outwardly angry, is in some ways more insidious. Downplaying the significance of racism—acting like the enlightened, rational one in the room while those who dwell on race are a little whiny and perhaps even racist themselves—is a remarkable slight of hand. It goes a little way towards explaining why so many white Americans could possibly believe that “reverse racism” is a dangerous scourge.

Another explanation comes from a 2008 study that Cabrera cites, which found that white Americans were more likely to define racism as “minority disadvantage” than as “white privilege.” This is entirely understandable. No one likes to think of themselves as privileged. Every individual’s personal experience is full of hardships and struggles that feel anything but fortunate—negligent parents, back-breaking summer jobs, persecuted grandparents. Few people match the Tagg-Romney-cartoon image evoked by the phrase “white privilege.”

And so, when confronted with the plain facts of broad racial inequality, you find people like conservative columnist Rod Dreher, who reacted to a recent Ta-Nehisi Coates essay about learning French as an African-American by writing about his own upbringing in rural Louisiana, arguing that feeling comfortable in cultured society is mostly a matter of growing up and developing a better attitude. You get an essay in Time by a young Princeton student called “Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege” recounting the author’s grandfather’s flight from the Nazis. Both pieces could act as supplemental material to Cabrera’s study, which is entitled: “’But I’m Oppressed Too’: White male college students framing racial emotions as facts and recreating racism.”

Of course, there is nothing wrong with keeping a positive self-image, of being proud of your accomplishments and those of your ancestors. The problem, Cabrera argues, is when this self-image prevents you from seeing the world as it is.

hazlitt.net/blog/white-peoples-obsession-reverse-racism

The difference between Wise and your uncle tom is that what Wise said s factually correct, it was not jus an opinion. Your black lawn jockey was completely incorrect in what he sad.

Well, you seemed to think that Riley's opinions should be weighed against his education since you remarked that you were more educated than he is. I simply used the same yardstick.

Besides, there is some truth to what Wise says but he is full of it when he defends the violence of rioting blacks by comparing it to the Revolutionary War. I.E., that whites were willing to commit violence to achieve their ends. Here's the difference though: American whites did not start the violence, Britain did. All we did was declare our independence.
In the case of the black rioters, half the time they rioted after a police involved shooting, they did so immediately after the shooting instead of waiting to see if the investigation ruled it unjustified. Every time a cop shoots a black man they assume it was racially motivated and unjustified and then start looting, burning and destroying property of those who had nothing to do with it.

You are the one who decided that since Riley was a educated black man that he was saying something I might listen to. Those were your words, not mine.

First of all, I posted the link for anyone who might be interested to see what he had to say, not just for you. Secondly, I only said he was educated, not how much. You are the one who made the comparison.

What Riley said was not factually correct. You posted what he said because you claim it was what white people were thinking. So what yardstick did you use?

Yes, I claimed that he said what a lot of whites say about the relationship between law enforcement and the black community. So what?

You lie a lot ghost rider and what you believe is basically a lie. There have been thousands of situations where blacks have been shot by cops where there have been no riots or complaints. And there have been plenty of instances where whites have rioted without having a reason to.white people rioting in america - Yahoo Search Results

Of course there were shootings with no subsequent riots, any idiot knows that. But half the riots and protests that did happen, starting with the Michael Brown shooting up to now, happened right after the shooting and before any investigation was conducted. Not to mention the fact that in the Michael Brown case that started the whole mess, protesters started the "Hands up, don't shoot" gesture when it turned out to be bullshit as it was discovered that Brown never said or did any such thing.
In addition to all this, he matched the description of a black male in a white T-shirt who had just stolen cigars from a store and as it turns out, it was him. It was determined that Wilson acted accordingly and in self defense based on forensic evidence and witness testimony. Yet Brown is still viewed as some kind of Martyr.

But in usual white racist fashion you ignore such things and only look for things blacks do.. In the riots you talk about they happened after the courts decided not to indict police who murdered unarmed blacks or blacks who were complying with the officers "request.

Wise is the one who brought up black rioters in the video, remember? He's the one who made the comparison to Colonial Revolutionaries, not me. All I did was point out that these were entirely different circumstances, that there was no real comparison as in the case of the colonists, it was Britain that started the violence.

And once again you have twisted and conflated everything I've said and have labeled me a racist based on your own misinterpretations and simple disagreements from arguments you don't even remember. You've been doing this ever since the first time we interacted.

Have you even noticed that I've never called you racist or insulted your intelligence or insulted you in any way? That I never accused you of lying or called you a liar? Does that matter to you at all? Some of your posts to me look like this:

"Fuck! Fuckety fuck! racist Fuckety fuck fuck fuck! racist Fuckaboo, fuckaloo, fuck-uh-you! racist Fucking fuckety fuck and furthermore, FUCK!

Aw come on, you're not having fun anymore? Before you go, waste the word "racist" for me just one more time. I can never get enough of that.

Because it's the same thing every time. This thread is about whites looking at themselves to understand how there is such a dramatic ability for some whites to see overt injustice and modern white racism while others deny it. You have yet to do that.

Reparations have nothing to do with that but you aren't interested in addressing this subject. This is always what you racists here do. If the thread is about the so called wrongs ad failings of blacks you are ready to run your mouth off at Nascar speed. But when it comes to looking at what whites do wrong you and those like you can't do that. This is apparently because you don't think you need to. And that means you think you are superior. Hence you are a racist.

If I feel superior it's because I don't insult my opponent, insult his/her intelligence or blithely throw the words "racist", "liar" or "Uncle Tom" out there every time someone disagrees with me. If I feel superior it's because I address my debate opponents with civility and respect and I don't have such a narrow view of people to where the only two possible reasons for anyone to disagree with me on any aspect of the subject of racism is that they are racist or an Uncle Tom.

Let me show you a couple of examples of why I call you a racist. You suggested I read something from Jason Reilly. You did that because he said things the way whites saw them. And despite the fact I have bee black for 57 years and have seen things that have caused problems in the black community, I cannot be correct because I don't believe things are as whites see them so I can't be right. You stated the mess in Ferguson was started by blacks with the hand up don't shoot. But the mess was started by a white cop who murdered an unarmed black kid. You ignore all wrongs done by whites.

First of all, you were calling me racist long before I posted that article. Secondly, it is a known fact that Brown robbed the store that day. Two legal entities in two investigations - The county grand jury and the U.S. Justice Department - determined that the evidence and witness testimony made it clear that Brown attacked Wilson and Wilson fired in self defense.

I'm sorry but "a white cop who murdered an unarmed black kid" is simply not what happened.

I'll admit to black racism when it is shown to me that blacks have done everything to whites that whites have done to blacks. I call you what your words show you to be. Brown took a box if cigars worth less than 50 bucks. A misdemeanor. So lets not exaggerate things. Darren Wilson murdered an unarmed black kid and got away with it.

You don't question the decision, why it took so long, how Wilson got to practice his testimony for weeks, that the prosecutor did not cross examine Wilson,that the prosecutors assistant refused to give vital legal information to the grand jury in regard to the fleeing felon statute, that at least one witness for Wilson lied, that some witnesses for Brown did not get to testify, that the autopsy showed that Brown was in no position to be attacking Wilson, the police in Ferguson had ever been prosecuted by that DA for other acts of aggression against black citizens. To you its cut and dry just because the local grand jury ran by the DA who was controlled by law enforcement in Ferguson decided there was not enough evidence to even have a trial.

And I supposed Eric Garner did not die of a chokehold either. You insult me with your posts. They are at full of lies and racism. I don't have any sympathy for crying whites who want to play victim just so you can undo everything done for equal opportunity so you dey all others equal opportunity again. When I read the bullshit here from whites about how grateful we should be because we could be living in a mud hut in Africa and your ass says nothing but decides to attack every black person here for things we say, you have no right to cry about being called a racist. I called Reilly an uncle tom because that's what he is. I know how things are for black communities as I have worked in the trenches. He has not and he barks out what white racists believes giving them validation. That's what an uncle tom does.

I will use curse words when the situation shows that's how things need to be said in order to communicate the proper amount of disdain your crap deserves. That's just how it's going to be. So go to work finding instances where blacks have done everything to whites here in America whites have done to us and then I'll admit there is black racism.

The criminal justice system favors Blacks. The public schools favor Blacks. Government favors Blacks. The fact that Blacks are so far behind Whites in IQ while excelling at savage behavior has nothing to do with Whites (and some Asians, some Jews, and some Indians from India, etc.) being way more advanced for the most part. You cannot change DNA, at the present time. And programs to help Blacks only makes things worse, since they are destined to fail, and non-Blacks get annoyed that they are being discriminated against for no reason.

The criminal justice system favors Blacks. The public schools favor Blacks. Government favors Blacks. The fact that Blacks are so far behind Whites in IQ while excelling at savage behavior has nothing to do with Whites (and some Asians, some Jews, and some Indians from India, etc.) being way more advanced for the most part. You cannot change DNA, at the present time. And programs to help Blacks only makes things worse, since they are destined to fail, and non-Blacks get annoyed that they are being discriminated against for no reason.

Another dumb white male.

Here we go again. With the lists of "white privilege" that include "post cards or greeting cards" with pictures of folks my own race. Dammit -- Start a NET business. Give Hallmark a fucking HEART ATTACK when you reach $10Mill in sales your first year.

Go post a GOFUNDME or organize the business. This is NOT "white privilege" -- this is whining. Whining when you could be FIXING things. Hell, maybe I'll do it just so I don't have to listen to lists of stupid "white privileges" like this anymore..

Can't stand the truth son?

Women are STILL held in pretty much slavery in a lot of places in the world. They go from being the property of their fathers to being the property of their husbands. Perhaps I should demand reparations from all men. Same thing. Lol.
I might be able to swing two goats and one sheep for you.

This is the year 2018, and I want CASH. :D

The FBI just called and said that you're a liar...

"Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders..."

Expanded Homicide Data

He's a little bit confused about "rates".. Apparently it's only the absolute number of anything that concerns him. Without doing the math to see how it pans out amongst various sub-groups of the question..

It's a massive WHITE crime wave to him. And blacks don't have a crime issue because more whites are criminals sort of thing. Liberal arts in action..

Yet he misquotes this "whites have a higher rate of crime" thing like he's done the math..

I'm not confused about a damn thing. Whites commit more crime. That's just the way it is. There is only one rate, the total.

Whites commit more crime because their group is over 3 times bigger. Just like Pekinese bite more humans than Doberman.. Doesn't say a thing about which breed is MORE LIKELY to bite does it?

Piss poor excuse. ..

It's not an excuse. That's the language of communicating with statistics and facts. You might get away with loose and fast at a street rally. But not ever in any kind of meaningful debate or conversation..

It's already been determined that some don't understand percentages and per capita. It is a waste of time arguing with these kinds of people. Better to just mock them and let them continue on their miserable ways. ;)

he is full of it when he defends the violence of rioting blacks by comparing it to the Revolutionary War. I.E., that whites were willing to commit violence to achieve their ends. Here's the difference though: American whites did not start the violence, Britain did. All we did was declare our independence.
In the case of the black rioters, half the time they rioted after a police involved shooting, they did so immediately after the shooting instead of waiting to see if the investigation ruled it unjustified.
That's kind of a whitewash.

So when the slave revolts occurred why were the events not viewed as the slaves merely defending their lives and attempting to escape their captors? How were they different than the violence perpetrated during the Revolutionary War?

I have no idea and it's irrelevant to my point. The point is that a lot of these riots were unjustified as they assume that every time an officer shoots a black man that it is racially motivated and they riot before motivation can even be ascertained through inquiry or investigation.

I'll admit to black racism when it is shown to me that blacks have done everything to whites that whites have done to blacks.

Herein lies your problem and the flaw in your reasoning: you manipulate macro and micro perspectives subjectively to suit your purpose. You assess me as racist from the micro perspective of my individual words and arguments or simply for disagreeing with you. But when I cite an incident of black racism based on the micro perspective of a black individual's actions, you say that can't be because of the macro perspective of the actions of the entire white race.
In other words, it only takes the dissenting view of one white person to be classified as racist whereas, in order for a black individual to be racist, his entire race must commit more acts of racism than whites. Only then will spitting on a white person be considered racist. So in 241 years after enough blacks have committed enough individual acts of racism, can I come back from the dead and demand reparations?
And even before all this, you were so loathe to even contemplate the idea of a black person being racist that you had to call me a liar and accuse me of concocting the entire story.

It's ludicrous, pathetic, hypocritical, intellectually dishonest, narrow minded, petty and, dare I say, racist.

I call you what your words show you to be. Brown took a box if cigars worth less than 50 bucks. A misdemeanor. So lets not exaggerate things. Darren Wilson murdered an unarmed black kid and got away with it.

There you go again manipulating perspectives. It doesn't matter that it was a box of cheap cigars, it was illegal. It shows that Brown was not the angel that his parents and the black community made him out to be. And the investigation exonerated Wilson and it was ruled self defense. You know this.

You don't question the decision, why it took so long, how Wilson got to practice his testimony for weeks, that the prosecutor did not cross examine Wilson,that the prosecutors assistant refused to give vital legal information to the grand jury in regard to the fleeing felon statute, that at least one witness for Wilson lied, that some witnesses for Brown did not get to testify, that the autopsy showed that Brown was in no position to be attacking Wilson, the police in Ferguson had ever been prosecuted by that DA for other acts of aggression against black citizens. To you its cut and dry just because the local grand jury ran by the DA who was controlled by law enforcement in Ferguson decided there was not enough evidence to even have a trial.

And I supposed Eric Garner did not die of a chokehold either. You insult me with your posts. They are at full of lies and racism. I don't have any sympathy for crying whites who want to play victim just so you can undo everything done for equal opportunity so you dey all others equal opportunity again. When I read the bullshit here from whites about how grateful we should be because we could be living in a mud hut in Africa and your ass says nothing but decides to attack every black person here for things we say, you have no right to cry about being called a racist. I called Reilly an uncle tom because that's what he is. I know how things are for black communities as I have worked in the trenches. He has not and he barks out what white racists believes giving them validation. That's what an uncle tom does.

From Riley's article: "...I do tell a few stories about growing up black and male in the inner city."

Solely because of his differing views on the black situation you assumed that he did not experience inner city life even though he stated so in the article.

I will use curse words when the situation shows that's how things need to be said in order to communicate the proper amount of disdain your crap deserves. That's just how it's going to be. So go to work finding instances where blacks have done everything to whites here in America whites have done to us and then I'll admit there is black racism.

You don't use curse words "when the situation shows that's how things need to be said", you curse because it's the only way you know how to express yourself when you get pissed off. I've noticed that the more angry and frustrated you get, the more you curse and the more you make misspelling errors.

What truth? that post cards and Greeting Cards are RACIST and part of white privilege? No -- I don't accept that. And any right thinking group of blacks could have fixed that issue 44 yrs ago.. Even easier now with the Web.

I can fix your inferiority complex for $14.95 with an assorted gift box of fine art Black Greeting cards from at least a DOZEN Black entrepreneurs who have FIXED THE PROBLEM. And gotten rich in the process...

Here's a picture of one of them that didn't sit around moaning about "white privilege" over greeting cards..

African American Greeting Cards | The Black Art Depot

Best Shop For African American Gifts | Black-Gifts.com

greg.png

Now I've fixed the geneological heritage that "white people destroyed" for you with $100 DNA test kit and some of your own work to research it. And for FREE -- I've busted up all that "white privilege" about greeting cards.

Heck man -- in about a week you might start to lose some of the rage and anger if I keep helping you fix your issues..

:19:

What truth? that post cards and Greeting Cards are RACIST and part of white privilege? No -- I don't accept that. And any right thinking group of blacks could have fixed that issue 44 yrs ago.. Even easier now with the Web.

I can fix your inferiority complex for $14.95 with an assorted gift box of fine art Black Greeting cards from at least a DOZEN Black entrepreneurs who have FIXED THE PROBLEM. And gotten rich in the process...

Here's a picture of one of them that didn't sit around moaning about "white privilege" over greeting cards..

African American Greeting Cards | The Black Art Depot

Best Shop For African American Gifts | Black-Gifts.com

greg.png

Now I've fixed the geneological heritage that "white people destroyed" for you with $100 DNA test kit and some of your own work to research it. And for FREE -- I've busted up all that "white privilege" about greeting cards.

Heck man -- in about a week you might start to lose some of the rage and anger if I keep helping you fix your issues..

:19:

A sign of feeling inferior is fragility and the inability to deal with the truth. You have shown these traits consistently.

He's a little bit confused about "rates".. Apparently it's only the absolute number of anything that concerns him. Without doing the math to see how it pans out amongst various sub-groups of the question..

It's a massive WHITE crime wave to him. And blacks don't have a crime issue because more whites are criminals sort of thing. Liberal arts in action..

Yet he misquotes this "whites have a higher rate of crime" thing like he's done the math..

I'm not confused about a damn thing. Whites commit more crime. That's just the way it is. There is only one rate, the total.

Whites commit more crime because their group is over 3 times bigger. Just like Pekinese bite more humans than Doberman.. Doesn't say a thing about which breed is MORE LIKELY to bite does it?

Piss poor excuse. ..

It's not an excuse. That's the language of communicating with statistics and facts. You might get away with loose and fast at a street rally. But not ever in any kind of meaningful debate or conversation..

It's already been determined that some don't understand percentages and per capita. It is a waste of time arguing with these kinds of people. Better to just mock them and let them continue on their miserable ways. ;)

What has been determined is dumb uneducated whites use per capita as a defense to deny they .commit the most crimes. So it's better to mock mentally fragile whites with cognitive dissonance and let hem continue on their miserable ways. :abgg2q.jpg::290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back