The Despicable Derrick Bell

In every group you have the weak

sort of like you in your role for the Left

Yet a just used your flawed logic against you.

Perfectly valid, not flawed at all
But we understand your confusion, sometimes fine points of logic
are lost on the dim-witted

Truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy
You can argue until the fat guy sings, you can NEVER justify slavery. The best & brightest in in the late 18th century wanted it abolished but needed the slaves states to form the nation.

So what?

European ships that were capable of carrying slaves could have carried free blacks to America. There were many trade routes between Africa and the new world. Those same plantations importing slave labor could have imported free blacks to work for salary. Just like businesses did with other immigrants

Free blacks would have had to pay for their own passage. Where would they get the money? American businesses didn't pay the passage for any immigrants. The immigrants paid their own passage.

Africa had immense wealth. It was stolen by European colonialists

Individual tribes had sheep, goats, pelts and precious metals that could be used to pay the meager passage to the new world. Do you think European immigrants had a lot of money?

They actually had money. Africans didn't even have the concept of money. They can't pay a ship captain in sheep and goats. And the passage wasn't "meager." It was a small fortune for people in those times.

You really reaching with this crap.

Same ships as everywhere else

There were many trade routes to Africa.

The "same ships" capable of transoceanic travel didn't exist everywhere else. Only white Europeans built such ships.

Yes, there were trade routes to Africa, to get black African slaves. Europeans had no reason to go there if it wasn't for slaves.

The fact is without the slave trade black Africans would have remained in Africa. Their ancestors living today would be surviving on an income of $370/year. They would have likely been infected with HIV and dying of malaria and various other parasites.

How do you know that Africa today would be the same place without millions of its best and brightest kidnapped, disruption of villages, nations, etc. ?

ROFL! I doubt the ones who got caught the "best and brightest." They were probably the slowest and dumbest. Blacks were enslaved by other blacks, not by the white man.

Free blacks would have had to pay for their own passage. Where would they get the money? American businesses didn't pay the passage for any immigrants. The immigrants paid their own passage.

Individual tribes had sheep, goats, pelts and precious metals that could be used to pay the meager passage to the new world. Do you think European immigrants had a lot of money?

They actually had money. Africans didn't even have the concept of money. They can't pay a ship captain in sheep and goats. And the passage wasn't "meager." It was a small fortune for people in those times.

Really

let us stay on the posting topic

Why does Papa Obama support such a racist radical and
why doe he hate white people?

Yet a just used your flawed logic against you.

You can argue until the fat guy sings, you can NEVER justify slavery. The best & brightest in in the late 18th century wanted it abolished but needed the slaves states to form the nation.

Who's trying to justify slavery? However, the claim that modern blacks are owed something by white people also is totally unjustified.

Mentally weak, in his case.

"They actually had money. Africans didn't even have the concept of money. They can't pay a ship captain in sheep and goats. And the passage wasn't "meager." It was a small fortune for people in those times.

You really reaching with this crap."

Me? Mentally weak?

Hahahahahaha.

This is why people like you are racist. You really don't know history outside of a European perspective.

Songhai Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who's trying to justify slavery? However, the claim that modern blacks are owed something by white people also is totally unjustified.

Beside
one would think that by the MSM not properly vetting Papa Obama
and playing white guilt to get him elected
- the most unqualified and least experienced individual to every hold the office

would be enough "repayment"
:eusa_whistle:

"They actually had money. Africans didn't even have the concept of money. They can't pay a ship captain in sheep and goats. And the passage wasn't "meager." It was a small fortune for people in those times.

Me? Mentally weak?

Hahahahahaha.

Really? Then I suppose you can produce evidence of West Africans with their own money in the 17th and 18th centuries.

In way of reparations, the Indians got their own "nations". Japanese were compensated for the assets that were seized.

African Americans got Affirmative Action.

Which do you think was cheapest?

Beside
one would think that by the MSM not properly vetting Papa Obama
and playing white guilt to get him elected

would be enough "repayment"
:eusa_whistle:

That would be a totally naive understanding. So long as white guilt serves to keep Democrats in power, our "debt" will never be repaid. 1000 years from now they will still be blaming the white man for their problems.

Last edited:

In way of reparations, the Indians got their own "nations". Japanese were compensated for the assets that were seized.

The Japanese who's rights were violated were still alive and they are the ones who received compensation. The last black who was ever a slave died at least 50 years ago.

The situation with the Indians is too complicated to even bring into this discussion.

The bottom line is, I have never done a thing to any black person. As a matter of fact, none of my ancestors ever had anything to do with slavery. They came to this country long after slavery was abolished. Why should I be taxed so they can be "compensated" for crimes they never experienced?

The Japanese who's rights were violated were still alive and they are the ones who received compensation. The last black who was ever a slave died at least 50 years ago.

The situation with the Indians is too complicated to even bring into this discussion.

The bottom line is, I have never done a thing to any black person. As a matter of fact, none of my ancestors ever had anything to do with slavery. They came to this country long after slavery was abolished. Why should I be taxed so they can be "compensated" for crimes they never experienced?

You make a weird analogy here. Rights violated?

I thought you conservatives held that rights were a natural thing.

Dragging people off from another country to be sold into slavery is about the grossest violation of "natural rights" I can imagine.

Me? Mentally weak?

Hahahahahaha.

Really? Then I suppose you can produce evidence of West Africans with their own money in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Post 131. Oh..and the Songhais were doing brain surgery. :eusa_whistle:

You make a weird analogy here. Rights violated?

I thought you conservatives held that rights were a natural thing.

Dragging people off from another country to be sold into slavery is about the grossest violation of "natural rights" I can imagine.

Those people have all been dead for 200 years. The people who will be compensated never were slaves. They are entitled to nothing from me.

If you understood rights you would understand that children aren't responsible for the sins of their fathers. Furthermore, my fathers committed no sins.

Again, why am I obligated to compensate someone who isn't the victim of any crime?

Forum List

Back