The Dems will get scorched, quicker, now that Trump's legal team features the G.O.A.T. trial atty?

Trey Gowdy's speculation is that conviction is irrelevant for dems. They only want a particular group of six or so RINOs to be ousted in the next election for siding with the dems in the trial and thereby allow dems to gain a senate majority and neuter trump in his next term.
Makes too much sense.
Politicians suck and democrats are worse because of their anti-American policies.
Sort of like how any actual facts in the 10 different benghazi investigations were irrelevant to republicans...

Even tho the 9 previous investigations debunked all of their BS -- it still didnt stop them from having a 10th investigation...which also debunked their BS...and despite that....morons like you still prove to us that facts are irrelevant
Do you have anything to add relevant to my post?

Trey Gowdy's speculation is that conviction is irrelevant for dems. They only want a particular group of six or so RINOs to be ousted in the next election for siding with the dems in the trial and thereby allow dems to gain a senate majority and neuter trump in his next term.
Makes too much sense.
Politicians suck and democrats are worse because of their anti-American policies.
Is this the same sweaty Trey of 12 Benghazi investigations?
12 hours grilling Hillary and not a finger laid on her?
I’m just reporting a postulation and giving credit to the source.

BBZ2p8t.img

"I'm not an impartial juror. This is a political process. There's not anything judicial about it," McConnell told reporters on December 17, according to the article. "The House made a partisan political decision to impeach. I would anticipate we will have a largely partisan outcome in the Senate. I'm not impartial about this at all."..'

This, is beautiful.

He basically teased the Dems about how, now, GOP Senators get to do what Dem's House members just did for the past 3 months.

If you complain about MitchMc now but you stayed silent during the House's biased, partial process ---then you are in fact, the problem! Yes, you are the reason the Dems have felt so, obliged, to rape Article II of the U.S. Constitution since early 2017.

BBZ2p8t.img

"I'm not an impartial juror. This is a political process. There's not anything judicial about it," McConnell told reporters on December 17, according to the article. "The House made a partisan political decision to impeach. I would anticipate we will have a largely partisan outcome in the Senate. I'm not impartial about this at all."..'

This, is beautiful.

He basically teased the Dems about how, now, GOP Senators get to do what Dem's House members just did for the past 3 months.

If you complain about MitchMc now but you stayed silent during the House's biased, partial process ---then you are in fact, the problem! Yes, you are the reason the Dems have felt so, obliged, to rape Article II of the U.S. Constitution since early 2017.

So you are saying that Mitch lied when he said he was an impartial juror.

BBZ2p8t.img

"I'm not an impartial juror. This is a political process. There's not anything judicial about it," McConnell told reporters on December 17, according to the article. "The House made a partisan political decision to impeach. I would anticipate we will have a largely partisan outcome in the Senate. I'm not impartial about this at all."

"For Mitch McConnell to say he's working with the White House, coordinating with the defendant in this trial before the trial has even begun is atrocious," said Painter during a CNN panel discussion. "He may think he's a judge impaneling an all-white jury for a Klansman trial in Mississippi in 1965. That's not the kind of trial we have."

"It shouldn't be partisan. It should be about America. Our loyalty is to the United States of America, and senators take an oath to their country," Painter added.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was branded a "perjurer" Thursday by former President George W. Bush's ethics chief, after the Republican senator took an oath swearing impartiality in the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump.

Ex-White House Ethics Chief Calls McConnell A 'Perjurer' After Senator Takes Impeachment Oath: He Said 'The Exact Opposite'

Dude. Congress rushed and didn’t want to have a trial in the House because they know any judge and opposing council would have laughed them out of the court. They rushed it because it was so bad he needed to be removed, then held it for a month because they knew they had jack shit. Now there trying to make up more shit and call other witnesses. That won’t happen unless they go 1 for 1 which means Biden, his moron son Hunter, Schiff and the imaginary whistle blower. They’re not going to agree to that because it will end even worse then it is for them. The Dems are fucked any way you slice it. Plus Pelosi and her crew saying how it had to be done immediately and was a danger to national security, they are sad they have to do this, there not happy or proud to do it but Pelosi has a signing party using different pen and they are all smiles and laughs. They are a bunch of pathetic scumbags who are going to go down hard. Don’t even answer because you or any of the other libtards don’t have shit to bring to the table. So fuck of to all the libtards and Demrats. You are pathetic brainwashed scum and you will all lose no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well would anyone really expect anything else from a Trump Humpin POS. Trump has done all he can do to cover up his wrong doing, denying subpoenaed witnesses, denying access to documents and the list goes on.

The longer this impeachment goes the deader Bidens campaign will get and he is the Dems best shot at winning the 2020 election and even that is not very good.

But in the meantime, the Dems will rip each other apart and cheat Bernie Sanders out of a nomination he would win if given a fair chance.

... Dershowitz. .... DID vote for the Hildabeast in 2016 and he IS a lawyer.

He touches on that. Watch the vid, if you can. It's impeccable.

Literally, he'll make you wonder why would the Dem's even bother to show up for the trial? Just ask MitchMc & Chief Roberts to dismiss it now/save the embarrassment.
That makes him that much more credible. Not a Trump supporter but still defending Trump.

BBZ2p8t.img

This, is beautiful.

Same way Nancy lied when she said she was saddened by the impeachment. Guess what, politicians lie. You’re very stupid.

BBZ2p8t.img

This, is beautiful.

300 bills passed by the do nothing Dems?

BBZ2p8t.img

This, is beautiful.

Same way Nancy lied when she said she was saddened by the impeachment. Guess what, politicians lie. You’re very stupid.
I missed where you got your psych PhD?
Must be nice to know what others are thinking

BBZ2p8t.img

This, is beautiful.

I missed where you got your psych PhD?
Must be nice to know what others are thinking

It is called intuition. I trust mine. Since you're a dumb Leftist you should not trust yours. Every time you and I have had words they have never been civil. It is because you're a dumbass Leftist.

BBZ2p8t.img

This, is beautiful.

List them and then explain which of the 300 is remotely positive. Thanks. Loser.

Okaaaay. And tell us again, what the 300 bills have to do with the Dems raping the Constitution's article 2? With this impeachment hoax.

The nation's #1 constitution atty, is a liberal Dem. Yet, he just abandon his Dem party, to go let the U.S. Senate know that his Dem party hath raped Article II, in order to impeach President Trump.

Yeah sure, I know I know, you're going to absolutely refuse to intelligently-elaborate on the validity of his preface in the vid I posted ... but hey ... never forget that I know that you knew that I knew that you know exactly why you'd better not dare have a respectful discussion on Dershy's circumstance here .

Forum List

Back