The Dems will get scorched, quicker, now that Trump's legal team features the G.O.A.T. trial atty?

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
who hath left his deceitful Dem's behind, to come help President Trump expose the impeachment hoax? The one, the only... mr. Alan Dershowitz

Is Dersh's addition a guarantee that the hoax now gets murdered even, sooner, than we all first expected?

Last edited:
who hath left his deceitful Dem's behind, to come help President Trump expose the impeachment hoax? The one, the only... mr. Alan Dershowitz

Is Dersh's addition a guarantee that the hoax now gets murdered even, sooner, than we all first expected?

I don't totally trust Dershowitz. He DID vote for the Hildabeast in 2016 and he IS a lawyer.

• Banned
... Dershowitz. .... DID vote for the Hildabeast in 2016 and he IS a lawyer.

He touches on that. Watch the vid, if you can. It's impeccable.

Literally, he'll make you wonder why would the Dem's even bother to show up for the trial? Just ask MitchMc & Chief Roberts to dismiss it now/save the embarrassment.

Trey Gowdy's speculation is that conviction is irrelevant for dems. They only want a particular group of six or so RINOs to be ousted in the next election for siding with the dems in the trial and thereby allow dems to gain a senate majority and neuter trump in his next term.
Makes too much sense.
Politicians suck and democrats are worse because of their anti-American policies.

I think he's as sick of the Dims industrial-grade lying and hypocrisy as the rest of the country.

Now we can talk like Upchuckie: "he's not one of OUR buddies.... he's one of THEM!!" BWAHAHA

I don't totally trust Dershowitz. He DID vote for the Hildabeast in 2016 and he IS a lawyer.

Rump is bring a goat. All the other side needs to do is bring Hot Sauce and BBQ.

Did you listen to what role Dooshwich will add to the trial? He is going to give an oral argument. No defense role. Zip.

Rump is bring a goat. All the other side needs to do is bring Hot Sauce and BBQ.

Your a moron. Prepare to be embarrassed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! It's beginning to look like OJ 2.0

He is not Trump's trial attorney....even he admitted he isn't there to defend Trump.....

Which is a backdoor way of saying he wants to defend Trump without admitting it because he knows history won't look at this point in his life well at all...

I don't see why you Trumpers aren't cheering the selection of his actual defense lawyers -- people like Ken Starr and Pam Bondi...

Did you listen to what role Dooshwich will add to the trial? He is going to give an oral argument. No defense role. Zip.

Dershowitz reminds me of the old cliche about the definition of a cynic: one who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

Better than most, he knows every jot and tittle of the letter of the law, but loses the meaning of justice in the process.

He is a world-class wordsmith that has a history of twisting meanings. Few others can stand against him or out-speak him. And yet..

Trey Gowdy's speculation is that conviction is irrelevant for dems. They only want a particular group of six or so RINOs to be ousted in the next election for siding with the dems in the trial and thereby allow dems to gain a senate majority and neuter trump in his next term.
Makes too much sense.
Politicians suck and democrats are worse because of their anti-American policies.
Sort of like how any actual facts in the 10 different benghazi investigations were irrelevant to republicans...

Even tho the 9 previous investigations debunked all of their BS -- it still didnt stop them from having a 10th investigation...which also debunked their BS...and despite that....morons like you still prove to us that facts are irrelevant

BBZ2p8t.img

"I'm not an impartial juror. This is a political process. There's not anything judicial about it," McConnell told reporters on December 17, according to the article. "The House made a partisan political decision to impeach. I would anticipate we will have a largely partisan outcome in the Senate. I'm not impartial about this at all."

"For Mitch McConnell to say he's working with the White House, coordinating with the defendant in this trial before the trial has even begun is atrocious," said Painter during a CNN panel discussion. "He may think he's a judge impaneling an all-white jury for a Klansman trial in Mississippi in 1965. That's not the kind of trial we have."

"It shouldn't be partisan. It should be about America. Our loyalty is to the United States of America, and senators take an oath to their country," Painter added.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was branded a "perjurer" Thursday by former President George W. Bush's ethics chief, after the Republican senator took an oath swearing impartiality in the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump.

Ex-White House Ethics Chief Calls McConnell A 'Perjurer' After Senator Takes Impeachment Oath: He Said 'The Exact Opposite'

His exoerience gettin

His experience getting perverts off will be a plus.

He is not Trump's trial attorney....even he admitted he isn't there to defend Trump...

Yes, I agree. Which is why I never said he will be an atty for, trial, but that he is the GOAT trial atty. Meaning, what?

His oral argument skillset is flawless, ironclad, and there is nothing the Dems can do about it. And yes, he will be making the argument for why impeachment is unreasonable here.

Now, sure you can say he's not Trump's atty, and I agree. That's because he's the Constitution's atty here! All because the Dems raped the Constitution here.

I don't see why you Trumpers aren't cheering the selection of his actual defense lawyers -- people like Ken Starr and Pam Bondi...

uhhhh...Because they are not better than, Dershowitz?!!

His exoerience gettin

His experience getting perverts off will be a plus.

Shut up. Watch the vid.

This ain't about a, perv, but it is about how the Dems have raped the U.S. Constitution ---in order to impeach Trump

Dershowitz used to be someone.

Now he is a wholly owned property of Faux Noise. He has no opinions of his own anymore. He exists simply to justify theirs.

Plus, he has taken great pains to tell everyone he is only there as an advisor on constitutional matters, not really part of the defense team.

He is for sale.

Your a moron. Prepare to be embarrassed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You're".

When you are calling someone else a dumbass you might wanna use spell checker, otherwise it can backfire on ya.

Forum List

Back