The Dems just don't get it!

Just how fucked are republicans?

North Dakota lawmakers introduced a bill that would make it lawful for motorists to hit and kill protesters staging acts of civil disobedience obstructing highways, as long as the cause is “negligence.”

They are weak sad cry babies all of them and they are all looking for a Big Macho Man to defend them
They're all pissed off at someone coming across the border for a minimum wage job, yet they say nothing about the immigrants the the major board rooms across this nation that are helping the government set policy.

Who is more of a threat?
  1. the immigrant at taco bell
  2. the immigrant at Amgen who can get a face-to-face with the President

What's laughable is that you folks on the left adamantly refuse to admit that the main stream media, our grade schools, high schools, colleges and universities are dominated by the left. Why is that? Are you terrified to admit that despite decades of "indoctrination" that you STILL can't convince people that progressive policy is good for them?

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed....the Dumbocrats certainly do not get it. You have to wonder why the hatriots despise the United States so much and why they just don't leave? This would have been unthinkable during the Baby Boomer's generation. No left-wing teacher or principle in their mind would have demanded the removal of the U.S. flag. In fact, they would have LOVED to see students flying it.

Students forced to remove US flags from trucks. Bad idea.

What's laughable is that you folks on the left adamantly refuse to admit that the main stream media, our grade schools, high schools, colleges and universities are dominated by the left. Why is that? Are you terrified to admit that despite decades of "indoctrination" that you STILL can't convince people that progressive policy is good for them?

They won't admit it because propaganda doesn't work if you know it's propaganda. If they admitted it, then even the low information voters would be wise to their schemes.

Indeed....the Dumbocrats certainly do not get it. You have to wonder why the hatriots despise the United States so much and why they just don't leave? This would have been unthinkable during the Baby Boomer's generation. No left-wing teacher or principle in their mind would have demanded the removal of the U.S. flag. In fact, they would have LOVED to see students flying it.

Students forced to remove US flags from trucks. Bad idea.
I don't know why you're talking about the US flag, your posts are more German, than American. American's are tolerant of others; you want to bust the head of anyone who doesn't agree with you. This country is based on the rule of law; something you act like your above. This country has laws against hate crimes; you voted a racist bigot into the WH.

^ indisputable proof that Dumbocrats still don't get it.

Hey stupid? If you hate us - why would you vote for us because Dumbocrats remind you of us? :lmao:
First off, I don't hate you. I find your stupidity entertaining. BTW, I didn't vote for you. Who in their right mind, would want someone like you to represent them? You talk like someone who's seen way too many episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger.

And what do you refuse to admit?

And what do you refuse to admit?

So it's come to this, Billo? You can't respond to a question with an answer that's thoughtful...so you ask an inane question instead?

So it's come to this, Billo? You can't respond to a question with an answer that's thoughtful...so you ask an inane question instead?
You want me to admit something I don't think is true, but when I ask the same question in return, it's somehow stupid? If my question was stupid, then you're saying you've never refused to admit you were wrong about anything. Every thought you've ever had, was always true. If it wasn't, you would've had to admit you were wrong. Or refused to admit it.

So I guess it was stupid of me to ask that of someone who has such awesome thoughts?

Well thank goodness the ACA was created to control costs. Aside from being completely illegal - it sure as hell didn't make the system better.

Woman Loses Insurance for Fourth Time Under Obamacare
It started out as a way to control costs, but once they took out the public option, there was no way it could achieve that goal. And if Congress voted it into law, then it is not illegal. If SCOTUS had ruled it un-Constitutional, then it would've been illegal, but they didn't. It made the system a little better, but fell short of the original goal. Do you think making it illegal to deny someone healthcare coverage because of a pre-existing condition, was a bad thing?

About your link...

It states she was denied coverage for a pre-existing condition...

"She has been denied coverage in the past because of a pre-existing condition related to her career as a dental hygienist."
...but nowhere in the entire article does it give any specifics more than in the above statement.

Forum List

Back