The Democrats Twitch And Whine

If it was a “clear abuse of power” he wouldn’t have the authority to do it in the first place, but he does have the authority. It blows my mind how stupid these fuckface elites think the American populace is.

I thought they were all about transparence. Isn't that what Obama claimed?/

He would have the most transparent administration in history.

Trump is doing a good thing. Let the people decide and let the lefty loons moan and groan some more. LOL

If it was a “clear abuse of power” he wouldn’t have the authority to do it in the first place, but he does have the authority. It blows my mind how stupid these fuckface elites think the American populace is.

Provides more evidence of obstruction

Trump should not be inserting himself and using Presidential powers to influence an investigation of his administration

Trump should not be inserting himself and using Presidential powers to influence an investigation of his administration

Do you really want to get into a conversation with me about this? We’re not going to agree.

Trump is playing the game the Dems started by opening an investigation with hopes of ousting him.

Only because their constituents are that stupid. They’re trained to swallow anything. Without choking even.

The funny thing is they actually believe the shit the post on this board.

Gotta love morons.

Neither should those that the docs will accuse

Indicating there's something there.
Many nervous, sleepless nights are on the way, Schiff. Enjoy yourselves. :auiqs.jpg:

Schiff Calls Trump's Declassification of Russia Probe Documents a 'Clear Abuse of Power'
Still waiting....have the documents been released yet?

There's a process. By next week I'd wager.
Ah....another "any day now" deal, eh? We've been waiting for H. Clinton's Special Counsel for over a year.

Many nervous, sleepless nights are on the way, Schiff. Enjoy yourselves. :auiqs.jpg:

Schiff Calls Trump's Declassification of Russia Probe Documents a 'Clear Abuse of Power'

Ah....another "any day now" deal, eh? We've been waiting for H. Clinton's Special Counsel for over a year.
You'll never get until all the law breakers and enablers are removed from DC.

How much will you wager?
Doesn't matter, you have no honor. But I'd bet he's correct or close even. Already scum lying democrats are going off the rails about it.

How much will you wager?

Not a wagering issue. Trump ordered intermediate declassification. However long the default process takes.

Yes, making information public proves he has something to hide! :spinner:

Forum List

Back