The Democrats have officially lost their minds!

eL4DxSF.gif

“I will impeach Trump for Christmas,” vows Congressman. Even Nancy Pelosi is begging him to shut up!

“I will impeach Trump for Christmas,” vows Congressman

What's even more crazy is that there is enough to impeach his ass this early. Mueller's working too slow

People are being charged and yet these idiots are still screaming fake. Their entire movement is nothing more then a russian anti-trust fake. Speak for themselves.

“I will impeach Trump for Christmas,” vows Congressman. Even Nancy Pelosi is begging him to shut up!

What's even more crazy is that there is enough to impeach his ass this early. Mueller's working too slow

So, wanna bet that there will be no impeachment vote between now and February??? Loser leaves the forum for good? Put up or STFU, CC.........put some cyber muscle behind your contentions.

So, wanna bet that there will be no impeachment vote between now and February??? Loser leaves the forum for good? Put up or STFU, CC.........put some cyber muscle behind your contentions.

Why February?

People are being charged to try and make Mueller look good even though he has found nothing. That is unless you include all the evidence against Hillary.

What did Trump do that he could possibly be impeached for? Give us just one example.

Violating the Emoulments clause. I don' care for your explanations why hes not really blah blah...you asked for one. There you go.

There will be no impeachment, if Mueller findings show that President Trump didn't commit any crimes or misdemeanors...there would be no valid reason to do such...unless you consider his insanity....but that is far fetched.... :)

Nothing would ever happen by this Christmas even if 100 crimes were found...considering impeachment charges takes time, especially if the President's party is in power....

Last edited:
People are being charged to try and make Mueller look good even though he has found nothing. That is unless you include all the evidence against Hillary.
The people trying desperately to avoid prison don't think he's found nothing. Neither do their lawyers.

What did Trump do that he could possibly be impeached for? Give us just one example.

Violating the Emoulments clause. I don' care for your explanations why hes not really blah blah...you asked for one. There you go.
So. What, exactly, did he do to violate that clause? Be specific. Also, a President can only be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors. I'm not sure this qualifies.

See? Go look it up and get back to me. Thanks man but you'e just a copy cat of people who've been trolling this site way before you. Your next step was to laugh and give a "what are you, chicken?" response but save your typing. It's not original

So. What, exactly, did he do to violate that clause? Be specific. Also, a President can only be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors. I'm not sure this qualifies.
CC. Are you going to answer my question?

See? Go look it up and get back to me. Thanks man but you'e just a copy cat of people who've been trolling this site way before you. Your next step was to laugh and give a "what are you, chicken?" response but save your typing. It's not original
Since you will not answer my question I have no choice but to believe that you're full of shit. Sucks to be CC. LOL

Yeah...you guys haven't thought this through.

Impeaching Trump gives us Pence. Pence is a right wing Christian fanatic...right? You prefer THAT over Trump. Are you stupid?

Forum List

Back