The Democrats first 100 days

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Democrats’ First 100 Days
Column: Disunity, obstruction, incoherence, obsession, obliviousness
Let's reverse angle. The president's first 100 days in office have been analyzed, dissected, evaluated. Not much left to say about them. What about the opposition? What do the Democrats have to show for these first months of the Trump era?

Little. Trump's defeats have not come at the Democrats' hands. Those setbacks have been self-inflicted (over-the-top tweets, hastily written policies, few sub-cabinet nominations) or have come from the judiciary (the travel ban, the sanctuary cities order) or from Republican infighting (health care). Deregulation, Keystone pipeline, immigration enforcement—Democrats have been powerless to stop them.

Chuck Schumer slow-walked Trump's nominations as best he could...........
======================================================

No surprise here, anyone not living on planet fantasy knows these bull shitters are such liars they couldn't tell the truth if they wanted to.

Not to mention, if the election were held today, Trump would win by an even higher margin! So much for all the so called "resistance marches".

Based on current Democrat behavior, the GOP is destined to win an even greater majority in both the House and Senate come the midterms.

Remember last November was a protest vote on how disgusted Americans were with Obama, ideology, leftist ideology, and Democrat policies of the last eight years. I wouldn't fall for all the 24/7 Trump bashing, fake news, and fake polls the main stream media keeps spewing if I were you.

Last edited:
The Democrats first 100 days......

crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg
latest
baby-crying-1024x710.jpg

Based on current Democrat behavior, the GOP is destined to win an even greater majority in both the House and Senate come the midterms.

Remember last November was a protest vote on how disgusted Americans were with leftist ideology, Obama and Democrat policies. I wouldn't fall for all the 24/7 Trump bashing, fake news, and fake polls the main stream media keeps spewing if I were you.
LOL Well, we shall see. LOL

Remember last November was a protest vote on how disgusted Americans were with leftist ideology, Obama and Democrat policies. I wouldn't fall for all the 24/7 Trump bashing, fake news, and fake polls the main stream media keeps spewing if I were you.
LOL Well, we shall see. LOL
We shall.

Forum List

Back