The Democrats are gaining because Americans want jobs, not Capitol mobs

Dunno about the other areas of the country, but here in Newberry SC, anyone that wants a job can find one pretty easy. There are a few factories out here who are doing heavy advertising for workers, and even the SC DOT is doing open interviews tomorrow to get workers. It's not a question of are there jobs available, it's actually a question of where are the workers to fill them?

Even though I'm retired from the military, I'm seriously considering going to the open interviews for the DOT tomorrow. Might even find a job that is decent pay.

Hard to escape the feeling that the GOP is floundering.
If they spent more time on policy and less on culture wars they may have fared better.

Above all they are continuing to back a loser who cannot win. Loyalty is one thing but folk want to be able to pay their bills.
lots of great jobs being created at fast food joints...yay...minimum wage and all the bad food you can steal

Dunno about the other areas of the country, but here in Newberry SC, anyone that wants a job can find one pretty easy. There are a few factories out here who are doing heavy advertising for workers, and even the SC DOT is doing open interviews tomorrow to get workers. It's not a question of are there jobs available, it's actually a question of where are the workers to fill them?

Even though I'm retired from the military, I'm seriously considering going to the open interviews for the DOT tomorrow. Might even find a job that is decent pay.
working in a factory is pure hell...trust me I been there many times

Hard to escape the feeling that the GOP is floundering.
If they spent more time on policy and less on culture wars they may have fared better.

Above all they are continuing to back a loser who cannot win. Loyalty is one thing but folk want to be able to pay their bills.
Reminds me of when Harry Reid won reelection.

A year before, his approval rating was an astounding 9%, but as the election neared his approval ratings miraculously, rose till he won again.

It's a miracle!

LOL.

Forum List

Back