The democratic war on unborn children.

Whats between someones legs us what each individual contrIols most,if ya cant have relations without crating a societal burden and be irresponsible,and try to. Erase your irresponsibility...keep your fucking legs closed,period,cause I am sure as hell not going to pay via a tax for anyones irresponsibility.

Do you tell rape victims they should have kept their legs closed?

Strange how Republicans say "it's not the child's fault" but then want to starve the child. It's a sickness of the soul to treat children so. Wanting to let them starve. These people are just nasty. And they call themselves "Christian"? The nerve!

Derp dont deflect the conversation.you and scumkotas argument is for abortion at will,and you know it,as. Well as the premise of my statement. Any outside circumstance as rape,or life threatening situations,should be exceptioned. If ya cant fuck responsibly KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGSCLISED.YOU COMNIES ALWAYS DEVALUE LIFE TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF A DEPRAVED CULTURE that supports the destruction of our society.

Not according to the Republican Party Platform. Like I said. Sick Fucks.

All women, and i would guess the majority, do not support your abortion stance. Of course that is just off what I see and I don't have the statistics to prove it no more so then you do to say that all women support abortion.
50% of Americans, men and women agree with my stance on abortion, and I do have the stats to back that up :)

So 50% agree with abortion as a contraceptive.... mutilating a body of a child so a woman can carry on a life uninterrupted. And that is not a selfish maneuver beyond belief. Sit and think about that. Can you honestly be objective? For me personally, it's just hard for me to wrap my head around.

I don't know anyone who thinks like that. But I know an entire political party that sees starving children as a "policy". Many Republicans on the USMB defend the policy.

Forum List

Back