The Democratic party is dead, Liberals are living in denial as well as the media

You're a liar, valox.

what makes it worse is the press who put that bull shit together for him to believe
I do not know which is worse
It was 100% of BHO plan
stimulus in the name of jobs
Tarp in the name of the UAW and others
Omnibus that GWB refused to sign

"Never let a crises go to waste"
A blind man can see the un ethical tactics here

The nation cannot sustain what the democrats are doing. Then what ? Better have a plan of your own. When this falls apart the savages will be furious.

Here is how I see it all. The Democrats want to floor the car down the road into oncomming traffic and have a head-on collision with their foot on the floorboard. The Republicans are saying "Oh, well, we will only do 60 into that head-on collision..." Time and time again they have both failed to see the big picture. Yes, I do agree that the liberal policies of invasive government in the business world has dissolved the idea of free markets that grew this nation's economy into the most powerful in the world in a historically short amount of time. Lest we forget, though, that the first stimulus bill was proposed by a Republican White House... The term "too big to fail" was coined, completely destroying any notion of free market this nation had left. The only way to save it is to get back to the basic principles our founding fathers built this nation upon. They all feared exactly what is happening today. I don't have them readily available at this time but I will find several chilling quotes from the likes of Thomas Jefferson and James Madison that almost seem like they were gazing into a crystal ball and focusing on this exact time we are in. The bottom line is, it has gotten bad, both parties are responsible for the failure, and both parties need to be responsible for the reform. If they won't comply, then We The People need to reform Washington...

Tarp as used was paid back under W for the most part
without it and against the will of the people he did save GM with those funds, by far his worst mistake as president
any stimulus under the GOP was mostly in the form of a tax cut as was the one in the spring of 2008
At no time was there talk of adding 700-1 trillion in spending as BHO did in 2009 with about 500 billion of it going against GWB last budget
Your close to be right on though, and your thread was done with respect
a rarity here
for that I give you kudos

The nation cannot sustain what the democrats are doing. Then what ? Better have a plan of your own. When this falls apart the savages will be furious.

2 years ago I would have thought of that idea as crazy
not any more
and of people think Texas is not serious about pulling out do not live/work here

JRK,

The stimulus failed since it was mostly paltry tax cuts and income supplements. It didn't properly investment into America.

JRK,

The stimulus failed since it was mostly paltry tax cuts and income supplements. It didn't properly investment into America.

Valox the stimulus failed because the reason for it was to increase the base-line
"never allow a crises to go to waste"
Obama was responsible for $140 billion in stimulus spending in 2009. Therefore, insinuating that the 2009 deficit was garnered entirely under President Bush’s watch is misleading.
Correcting the media on Obama’s spending record… again « Hot Air
when he got through he added 350 billion in tarp
he added billions under his Omnbus
all in 2009

Valox you have been lied too
these events created for the most part this "cliff"

The govt did not create the wealth bubble of 2008, they could only stop the crash and not fix it
History proved us right who knew the same in 09

The Democratic Party is a center-right party and only retains power since the GOP is bat shit crazy.

Plus, it is FISCAL cliff, not the physical cliff. It was the GOP who put us here.

You just, more than likely unknowingly, proved a point of the OP. The commies with the aid of the media are winning the marketing battle. It was the white house that came up with the idea of sequestration not the republicans. They forgot the first rule of dealing with Maobama, if his lips are moving he's more than likely lying his ass off. Prime example, he campaigned on raising 80 billion in revenue, after the election he's now demanding 165 billion, can you say more than double? Before the election he agreed to $2.50 in cuts for every dollar in new revenue, now he wants $4.25 in new revenue for every dollar of cuts, plus he wants another 150 billion in new stimulus. So just continue your march in zombie land listening to your dear leader, with any luck there will be enough pieces to put the country back together when he's done.

How did the White House create sequestration when it was the Republicans who demanded cuts for raising the debt ceiling?

The WH introduced it in the negotiations, it was Maobamas idea. Supposedly it would force the congress to act to avoid it, the house addressed the problem and Reid refused. You can sell out all honesty and try to blame the republicans but we know it's BS.

JRK,

... and since Obama didn't pay attention to make sure that it was going where it was supposed to go.

If Obama had payed attention to that instead of turning his attention to his project of increasing regulations on shell-shocked employers via the ACA, we might have had some more of that infrastructure he claims to value and the recovery might have gained traction.

Opportunity squandered.

Last edited:
JRK,

... and since Obama didn't pay attention to make sure that it was going where it was supposed to go.

If Obama had payed attention to that instead of turning his attention to his project of increasing regulations on shell-shocked employers via the ACA, we might have had some more of that infrastructure he claims to value and the recovery might have gained traction.

Opportunity squandered.

His plan 100%
he knew the defict would be blamed in GWB
about 250 billion of it should
medicare D and no child left behind increase in spending for education

The 2 wars? Iraq is over and that is a matter of opinion. None of those numbers include the closing if bases in Saudi and Kuwait and additional spending to the UN to "oversee" Saddam and his lying

BHO plan all along was to have this cliff so his agenda would be exactly where it is
I give him credit fr that
it is a masterful plan that worked perfectly

Last edited:
You just, more than likely unknowingly, proved a point of the OP. The commies with the aid of the media are winning the marketing battle. It was the white house that came up with the idea of sequestration not the republicans. They forgot the first rule of dealing with Maobama, if his lips are moving he's more than likely lying his ass off. Prime example, he campaigned on raising 80 billion in revenue, after the election he's now demanding 165 billion, can you say more than double? Before the election he agreed to $2.50 in cuts for every dollar in new revenue, now he wants $4.25 in new revenue for every dollar of cuts, plus he wants another 150 billion in new stimulus. So just continue your march in zombie land listening to your dear leader, with any luck there will be enough pieces to put the country back together when he's done.

How did the White House create sequestration when it was the Republicans who demanded cuts for raising the debt ceiling?

The WH introduced it in the negotiations, it was Maobamas idea. Supposedly it would force the congress to act to avoid it, the house addressed the problem and Reid refused. You can sell out all honesty and try to blame the republicans but we know it's BS.

The GOP is lost right now
Ryan's bill has never went to vote in the senate, not even for debate
that is a travesty as the will of the people had spoken in 2010 and 2012

JRK,

Opportunity squandered.

I am not sure what you are rambling about, but essentially you claiming that cutting people's taxes did not do a whole hell of a lot in stimulating the economy.

It is amazing that Republicans will argue until the Earth dies that tax cuts are the key to all our problems, but then lambaste Obama when his tax laden stimulus plain failed.

The Democratic Party is a center-right party and only retains power since the GOP is bat shit crazy.

Plus, it is FISCAL cliff, not the physical cliff. It was the GOP who put us here.

I would like to see a source for this. Plus, I didn't prove the OP and still hold my ground - Democrats are a center-right party, not liberal.

You do realize that I voted for Gary Johnson, not Obama. Why you keep on insisting that he is my dear leader is bizarre.

Here's a source:What Is 'Sequestration' and Whose Idea Was It?

Quote form Bob Woodward
In his book The Price of Politics, the reporter who gained fame from the Watergate scandal outlined that it was White House Office of Management Director Jack Lew and Legislative Affairs Director Rob Nabors who took the sequestration proposal to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. They also presented it to House Republicans.

If Maobama didn't know what the folks in the west wing are doing it would still be on him for his incompetence. Also if you think the commiecrat leadership is anywhere near the center, much less center right, your delusional.

The Democratic President was re-elected. Whose in denial? :eusa_boohoo:

The southern Dem as well as the mid western Dem is dead
the far left Marxist is the democratic party
well fare reform in the 90s was bi partisan
Iraq and the removal of Saddam was back to the 90s
Sarbanes Oxley was
Medicare D was

Those people are long gone and the party today is in lock step with the radical left
denial?
BHO got millions fewer voted than in 2008
The house, the will of the people is for now the GOPs even though the media is doing there best to blame them for the cliff the far left liberals created in 12 weeks in 2009

They haven't been Democrats since the first half of the 20th century but running as Communists might create a problem for their image.

Here's the funny thing..they claim that maistream republicans are "extremist" and all Christians who are pro-life are "fundies"...but when you point out the fact that progressives in the 30s lent credibility and funding to both Communist fascist regimes, and the Nazi regime, they threaten you with prosecution for *slander*.

True story. Everything old is new again. We're headed for a holocaust the likes of which has never been seen before, and which will signify the end of the world as we know it.

Is that what the voices in your head tell you?

I would like to see a source for this. Plus, I didn't prove the OP and still hold my ground - Democrats are a center-right party, not liberal.

You do realize that I voted for Gary Johnson, not Obama. Why you keep on insisting that he is my dear leader is bizarre.

Quote form Bob Woodward
In his book The Price of Politics, the reporter who gained fame from the Watergate scandal outlined that it was White House Office of Management Director Jack Lew and Legislative Affairs Director Rob Nabors who took the sequestration proposal to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. They also presented it to House Republicans.

If Maobama didn't know what the folks in the west wing are doing it would still be on him for his incompetence. Also if you think the commiecrat leadership is anywhere near the center, much less center right, your delusional.

No where in that post claimed that Obama agreed to $2.50 in cuts for every dollar in new revenue, now he wants $4.25 in new revenue for every dollar of cuts.

Perhaps you want to try again?

They haven't been Democrats since the first half of the 20th century but running as Communists might create a problem for their image.

Here's the funny thing..they claim that maistream republicans are "extremist" and all Christians who are pro-life are "fundies"...but when you point out the fact that progressives in the 30s lent credibility and funding to both Communist fascist regimes, and the Nazi regime, they threaten you with prosecution for *slander*.

True story. Everything old is new again. We're headed for a holocaust the likes of which has never been seen before, and which will signify the end of the world as we know it.

Is that what the voices in your head tell you?

does a holocaust have to be in slaughter of humans?
We are in a holocaust of an idea of freedoms from govt as well a freedoms from the constitution that for 230 years made this the most powerful country in the world
It has a felling of, looks like and taste like dog shit, must be same

Quote form Bob Woodward

No where in that post claimed that Obama agreed to $2.50 in cuts for every dollar in new revenue, now he wants $4.25 in new revenue for every dollar of cuts.

Perhaps you want to try again?

Perhaps you should stop being politically correct Lemmings and start supporting your constitution.

Forum List

Back