The democrat run california....folks. Specifically hollywood....

As if you dupes have any clue whatsoever LOL...
  1. Global web icon
    The White House
    https://www.whitehouse.gov › omb › briefing-room › 2021 › ...

New OMB-CEA Report: Billionaires Pay an Average Federal …

WebSep 23, 2021 · New OMB-CEA Report: Billionaires Pay an Average Federal Individual Income Tax Rate of Just 8.2% OMB Briefing Room Blogs For far too long, our economy has …

EXPLORE FURTHER​

Global web icon
    Billionaires Paid Just 8.2% In Taxes - Political Wire

politicalwire.com
    Global web icon
    26 of US’s Richest Billionaires Paid 4.8 Percent Tax Rate ... - …

truthout.org
    Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback

income TAX? They pay other taxes. Capital gains, business taxes, cars planes boats. Their property tax bills in 1yr are probably more than your lifetime Tax payment into Income Tax.

it isnt straightforward. Their money made now is not income. It was income 25 yrs ago when they were smart & saved it up. They pay what is owed. If you people dont like it? Why didnt O’Biden change the Tax law? 12 yrs now….yet you chirp on.

income TAX? They pay other taxes. Capital gains, business taxes, cars planes boats. Their property tax bills in 1yr are probably more than your lifetime Tax payment into Income Tax.

it isnt straightforward. Their money made now is not income. It was income 25 yrs ago when they were smart & saved it up. They pay what is owed. If you people dont like it? Why didnt O’Biden change the Tax law? 12 yrs now….yet you chirp on.
Your Brainwashed love and admiration for lying scumbag mega rich is touching. Actually regular people pay twice as high a percentage in local and state taxes as the rich do. If you count all taxes the rich pay about the same percentage as you do which is a huge giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else because of lack of money for investment in people and infrastructure...

May God bless and protect those homeless people. These are men and women who have been let down by the American government.

This country is not what it used to be. I’ll say it again in the words of the 100 year old World War II veteran we’re going to hell in a handbag.

At this point, it’s about electing new officials we’re gonna make a positive difference in our country, and I am staying positive in the American spirit will prevail. We just have a horrible government right now we’ve had that in the past think of the great depression ….but think of who got us out of that.

I suppose the challenges today that huge numbers of men are incredibly weak, they’re overweight they’re extremely underweight. They are Cucks, simps, they will put on an LGBT T-shirt because they’re afraid of getting banned from Facebook or losing their job.They’re on drugs all the time. This wasn’t an issue in the American past. so that’s going to be part of the challenge and going forward and part of the issue there is the US government makes billions of dollars off of the sale of drugs the legalization of hard-core marijuana products all over the country.

The war on Christianity that didn’t exist in the American past. But it makes it all the more of a challenge.

comes down to one thing as the great George Patton said. “ accept the challenge so you may feel the exhilaration of victory.”
This did not start with Biden you idiot, this is the result of 40 years of GOP national mismanagement and giveaway to the rich. Thank God for Trump and the Democratic landslide in 2024, we are way overdue for some actual justice in the economy and no more ridiculous GOP wars And corrupt deregulation bubbles and busts and depressions.... Not to mention their misinformed zombies....

you need 60 votes in the Senate to raise taxes because of GOP reconciliation and filibuster rules...duhh.

Investment in infrastructure has basically been halved since Reagan, brainwashed functional moron...
Yet the infrastructure is running well.

Yes not perfectly but then it never is.

You completely ignored the deliberate SUPPRESSION of innovative and cost effective efforts to combat homslessness which by the left.

Those are facts you illiterate fuckwad

This did not start with Biden you idiot, this is the result of 40 years of GOP national mismanagement and giveaway to the rich. Thank God for Trump and the Democratic landslide in 2024, we are way overdue for some actual justice in the economy and no more ridiculous GOP wars And corrupt deregulation bubbles and busts and depressions.... Not to mention their misinformed zombies....
Wrong

The GOP did have forty years of management of any kind you totAL FOOL.

Trump was merely a warm up. The left is creating an unavoidable and massive backlash because they are incompetant.

Coming up on year 12 of Obiden. Still no clear cut way to tax the WEALTH of "the rich" so Franco will shut up.

Say I save $1mil by 1995 (I was already taxed). I bought $100K of AMAZON stock now worth say......$10million. I sat on it to 2023.
Now Franco wants to come in and Tax me on $9.9million that I have not taken out?
If I take out $1mil to buy a new home ($100K property tax rate) I will be taxed Captial Gains rate on ~$1mil. How much of that do you want?

Say I invest in another startup ($5mil) I am taxed captial gains to get the money and then I take the risk to give funding to a pipe dream?
How much of that do you want? Do you give it back if it fails?

Remember Franc....I saved up that original $100K when you were doing what with your money?

There is more than enough to invest in low-income housing. However, the very dem run cities where these problems are epidemic will not allow such investments.

Everything from investors building cheap tiny homes to plans to buy and build surplus military quonset huts to give such people a place to crash under some expecation of control.
The Top Using the Bottom-Feeders to Crush the Middle

Most of the humanoids in housing projects belong in prison. So put those guilt domes in the ruling-class neighborhoods, because Civil Rights for the Uncivilized was an HeirHead mandate.

Wrong

The GOP did have forty years of management of any kind you totAL FOOL.
Absolutely clueless like all the dupes... taxing the rich again and investing in America again is so overdue it's ridiculous. Change the channel from the conspiracy nut job hater propaganda BS for crying out loud......

Explain how you would TAX the rich....go for it Genius.
In 2025 after the landslide for the Democrats, they'll have 60 plus votes and raise the federal income taxes capital gains taxes etcetera Etcetera on the rich and we can go about fixing the worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world. Plus taxes on big oil big Health Etcetera who don't pay any taxes at all basically.... It's not rocket science D U H H H....

Absolutely clueless like all the dupes... taxing the rich again and investing in America again is so overdue it's ridiculous. Change the channel from the conspiracy nut job hater propaganda BS for crying out loud......
I posted no conspiracy theory you dumbass.

I stated facts proving you to be a blithering fool.

Rich or poor all taxes should be cut

You are a fraud like all left wingers and a liar you do not give one SHIT about the poor you only hate the rich

You hate them because you are petty and jealous and a small person. Here is a clue you total moron

Hating the rich does not help the poor and that is ALL YOU STAND FOR

In 2025 after the landslide for the Democrats, they'll have 60 plus votes and raise the federal income taxes capital gains taxes etcetera Etcetera on the rich and we can go about fixing the worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world. Plus taxes on big oil big Health Etcetera who don't pay any taxes at all basically.... It's not rocket science D U H H H....
You may want to stand at the freeway offramp with a cardboard sign indicating you're trying to fix inequality...dumbass.

UUUmmm

They won in landslides in Califronia New York Washington Oregon etc.

Why is it that every place controlled by the dems has the worst poverty, homelessness , inequality and upward mobility????????????????????

Since I know you will not give a cooherent answer ill give it to you in advance

Because your side is clueless and makes all of those problems worse.

Explain how you would TAX the rich....go for it Genius.
Preppy-Lovers Miss the Point in This Typically Pointless Debate

"Rich" is too broad a term, and intentionally made so by thought control to cover two completely different groups. Let one group make money, but as soon as they die, their economic benefit becomes a dead end.

So limit inheritances to an amount that doesn't seriously effect competition and eliminate trust funds altogether. Then there will be no need for any other kinds of taxes—$3 trillion a year just from those born in the 1%. The Kennedy and the Bush types will be NPCs.

UUUmmm

They won in landslides in Califronia New York Washington Oregon etc.

Why is it that every place controlled by the dems has the worst poverty, homelessness , inequality and upward mobility????????????????????

Since I know you will not give a cooherent answer ill give it to you in advance

Because your side is clueless and makes all of those problems worse.
Of course you are talking about black areas, people who are discriminated against and are the biggest victims of the GOP war on regular people, Super Duper.

Of course you are talking about black areas, people who are discriminated against and are the biggest victims of the GOP war on regular people, Super Duper.
Wrong moron I am talking about major cities with people of all races.

You need to wake up and look around you idiot,.

It is ILLEGAL to discrimin ate against ANYONE except white people

Wrong moron I am talking about major cities with people of all races.

You need to wake up and look around you idiot,.

It is ILLEGAL to discrimin ate against ANYONE except white people
Everything has been going to hell for 35 years since Reagan cut taxes on the rich and investment in infrastructure and our people DUHHH. You're fighting about where the deck chairs are Super Duper

Everything has been going to hell for 35 years since Reagan cut taxes on the rich and investment in infrastructure and our people DUHHH. You're fighting about where the deck chairs are Super Duper
You dodged my question boy

Answer up and explain why democrats with MASSIVE controlling government at the state and levels have ONLY made those problems worse???????

Forum List

Back