The Democrat "Pot Vote"

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It only seems hypocritical, they really do care about health and reefercusions....:razz:

It only seems hypocritical, they really do care about health and reefercusions....:razz:

dumbing down the populace, targeting the young and vulnerable brains is in full offense.

It started with lowering the standards of public schools. It had beautiful ( from the dimocraps perspective) results in 30 years - you can graduate high school and be unable to write and read.

But a large chunk of the young escape the brainwashing through the home and private schooling - so they can be targeted by marijuana and other drugs.

the scheme is really not that difficult to decipher.

And you're for huge big honking government if you agree with the war on drugs.

There's a big difference between safe and sane law enforcement and Democrats/Obama in government promoting drug use for votes..

I suspect you're lost in a pot cloud and incapable of logical thought...:eusa_naughty:

Last edited:
Lowering the prison population due to overly harsh sentencing for pot possession will also help reduce government spending...that's something the GOP is usually all about.

oh yeah, and pot isn't hazardous to your health, it just has some minor side effects.

There's a big difference between safe and sane law enforcement and Democrats/Obama in government promoting drug use for votes..

I suspect you're lost in a pot cloud and incapable of logical thought...:eusa_naughty:

The war on drugs apologists' safety net when they get caught in their hypocricy - "you're too stoned to listen too."

LOL

Lowering the prison population due to overly harsh sentencing for pot possession will also help reduce government spending...that's something the GOP is usually all about.

oh yeah, and pot isn't hazardous to your health, it just has some minor side effects.

Yeh.. right, best laugh so far today. thanks

Alcohol is far more damaging on the brain, particularly the developing teenage brain, than marijuana. There is no evidence marijuana damages brain tissue.

Study finds marijuana has no effect on teen brain tissue, unlike alcohol use | Circa News

If I had children, I would rather they smoke pot than drink.

Last edited:

Alcohol is far more damaging on the brain, particularly the developing teenage brain, than marijuana. There is no evidence marijuana damages brain tissue.

Study finds marijuana has no effect on teen brain tissue, unlike alcohol use | Circa News

If I had children, I would rather they smoke pot than drink.

When you pay enough, any result is possible, it pays the bills..

How do you feel about the actual smoke itself, the results and the psychological dependence, habitual use and the basic "stupid" are an obvious problem.

In the younger years I tried it out but alas it effected my motivation and opportunities for advancement.

The fact remains that so long as drugs are illegal there is great profit to be made by their sale. Those profits lead to innocent lives being lost in inter-drug gang warfare, and in the wholesale destruction of our civil liberties.

The sooner drugs are decriminalized the better. The drug war has been a failure save in one respect and that is the abrogation of the Bill of Rights.

I'm not hearing anything from the Dems or the Republicans that adequately addresses the issue. I hear a lot of white noise about it though.

I'm not hearing anything from the Dems or the Republicans that adequately addresses the issue. I hear a lot of white noise about it though.

Democrats will be squeezing, splitting and lying to Americans if every was possible for the next election. I'd expect the drug/pot vote card to further develop before the next election.

Sheesh...

Republicans say everything is hypocritical. They refuse to admit that everyone is a hypocrite in some way. So it seems like "wow" but really its just "meh"

Again, notice the repub forgets to include his answer and goes for the common "Dems think..." bullshit because they lack ideas

here's the problem. they have taxed alcohol so heavily it is now getting too expensive for them to use thier drug of choice to buy votes. so they are looking to introduce a cheaper alternative, pot, into the mix.

here's the problem. they have taxed alcohol so heavily it is now getting too expensive for them to use thier drug of choice to buy votes. so they are looking to introduce a cheaper alternative, pot, into the mix.

What??? Democrats used to give free drinks for votes??? Where was this and why did I miss it?

When I infrequently smoked pot in college, it made me not want to study. Plus I was a dangerous driver as I was driving so slowly, yet feeling as if I were driving fast.

I stopped smoking that stuff and got on with life in the fast lane, to entrepreneurship. I couldn't have done that, had I stayed on the weed. The people I know here, that smoke it, never have a problem buying it and are always stoned and on a couch. The one that works with me, make serious mistakes, memory related, when at work and on the road. But she is a chronic pothead and loves it for years now. She uses a bong. I like her better when she is not on it and I can tell when she is and when she isn't. Anytime I have asked her, she has been honest to tell me I am right. She cannot notice a difference in herself in both states of mind.

She is one very good human-being in all ways important to me and to those that love her, which is almost everybody. :D

Just imagine what Michael Phelps could have accomplished if he wasn't such a lazy pothead...

If you are going to be so stupid as to say pot holds you back, then you have to say the same about alcohol. Pot is no more addictive or destructive than alcohol. So trying to lump everyone who smokes pot into the same stupid pigeonhole is opening yourself up to being a hypocrite for not applying the same illogic to people who drink alcohol.

And for the record, I neither drink alcohol nor smoke pot. I've have used both in the past, and even smoked cigarettes for thirty years.

Now the only chemical I consume too much of these days is sugar. I just can't cut back on the carbs! I also drink two cups of tea a day, but that is probably okay, and might even be healthy.

Last edited:

Pot is cheaper than alcohol? Can you talk about shit you know about for once in your life?

Sheesh...

Republicans say everything is hypocritical. They refuse to admit that everyone is a hypocrite in some way. So it seems like "wow" but really its just "meh"

Again, notice the repub forgets to include his answer and goes for the common "Dems think..." bullshit because they lack ideas

Take another hit, give up on the day, you're making excuses but not much sense.

Forum List

Back