The Democrat Mindset

"I'm really stupid and I completely screwed up. Please pay for it."

A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created
A lot of Democrats are assholes just trying to feel good about themselves.

This is why they tend to glam onto silly causes like Global Warming, Blacklivesmatters, and Syrian refugees.

It doesn't matter that someone is a murderer and a rapist if they believe in man-made climate change and they support same-sex marriage.

This is the mindset of a lot of Democrats.

It's why Democrats feel that the risk of letting in thousands of murdering Muslims into the US just to prove that we're good people is worth it. Who cares if people die in the process if it's for a good cause.

Who cares that they're roaming the streets of Europe raising Hell, raping and destroying.

Let's give em a chance to turn a new leaf here in America.

The thought of doing good things for people that hate us makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside.

What a great Hollywood ending that would be. Worth an Oscar even.

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself it's not us it's them, keep telling yourself our failures are not our fault, keep telling yourself it isn't our policies, keep.... Conservatives are a silly immature bunch, repeat failures who blame others, children who tell mom, it was Johnie's fault, the same repetition nonsense over and over again. Does this make the immature conservative feel good over their lack of any accomplishment and their failures? I guess if you are a conservative it really is all you can do as nothing positive has come from your brand of ideology.

The Wonderfulness of Wonderful Me!"

This is why they tend to glam onto silly causes like Global Warming, Blacklivesmatters, and Syrian refugees.

It doesn't matter that someone is a murderer and a rapist if they believe in man-made climate change and they support same-sex marriage.

It's why Democrats feel that the risk of letting in thousands of murdering Muslims into the US just to prove that we're good people is worth it. Who cares if people die in the process if it's for a good cause.

Who cares that they're roaming the streets of Europe raising Hell, raping and destroying.

The thought of doing good things for people that hate us makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Sp all Christians are democrats, hmmm, that's funny c'cause yous guys think that democrats have no religion...When will you ever get it right?

Sp all Christians are democrats, hmmm, that's funny c'cause yous guys think that democrats have no religion...When will you ever get it right?

Please make sense so that I may respond.

We're talking dimocrats here, so how can the mindless even have a mindset?

Whether she really did flush her money down the lottery toilet or is just pulling a con job, anyone who sends her money is a friggin' idiot.

Forum List

Back