How cold is where you are?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
We have -2, I've just been outside and it feels more like -10 :eek-52::crybaby:

The English have a saying "warms the cockles of my heart", I have no idea what this means. The cockles I don't think are in that area, they are in the lower area.

However, if I had cockles, they'd certainly be frozen now.

58 F in the shade on my patio as I speak (Las Vegas). We're right where we should be this time of year. Probably will wash my SUV tomorrow and will Bar-B-Que some NY strips on Sunday between playoff games.

Rained in the wee hours, but got up to 69 by noon! I was GARDENING. Oh blessed relief! I got to be outside whacking honeysuckle so streams of sun could hit my chair in the yard. But now it is about 55 and clouds are forming again. I gotta shower cuz I was sweating like crazy doing all that work. Loved it.

It's 54 in Tuscaloosa. Hopefully it'll be about 70 when we have the national championship shindig this time. Last time it was freezing, no fun.

38 F right now.

6a00d83451eb8269e2010535f48764970b-pi

The English have a saying "warms the cockles of my heart", I have no idea what this means. The cockles I don't think are in that area, they are in the lower area.

71 today for us, but I live outside Houston so it is mild days and cool to cold nights for our winter.

71 today for us, but I live outside Houston so it is mild days and cool to cold nights for our winter.

I'm in Katy. You?

Forum List

Back