Abbas's Dirty Game.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello,

Following Abbas's 'diplomatic surprise' we find ourselves facing again the million dollar question, do we have a partner for peace?
Recently Abbas requested a back wind from France posing a deadline ultimatum to Israel withdrawal from the WB.
Last weekend was the New year (Rosh Hashana) holiday when Abbas speech against Israel in the UN (check the link) dragging harsh response from Israel, needless to say with no Israeli presence in the UN during the speech.
Past the Israeli efforts to isolate Hamas (full cooperation foiling the Hamas takeover attempt over the WB and other events) Abbas chose to continue siding with Hamas, again as a United Government.

The double headed snake, Hamas&Fatah regime must end.

Peace talks are officially off the table - Israel Opinion Ynetnews
Netanyahu heads to US to dispel Abbas Rouhani s slander and lies - Israel News Ynetnews
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20317

Hello,

Following Abbas's 'diplomatic surprise' we find ourselves facing again the million dollar question, do we have a partner for peace?
Recently Abbas requested a back wind from France posing a deadline ultimatum to Israel withdrawal from the WB.
Last weekend was the New year (Rosh Hashana) holiday when Abbas speech against Israel in the UN (check the link) dragging harsh response from Israel, needless to say with no Israeli presence in the UN during the speech.
Past the Israeli efforts to isolate Hamas (full cooperation foiling the Hamas takeover attempt over the WB and other events) Abbas chose to continue siding with Hamas, again as a United Government.

Netanyahu heads to US to dispel Abbas Rouhani s slander and lies - Israel News Ynetnews
This is one of the reasons your country is so fucked up; thinking you can tell others who they can (and cannot) have as their leaders?

What gives you the right to tell others what they can do on their own property?

Hello,

Abbas Is a problem for Israel. A thorn in Israel's side. At least with Hamas Israel knows where they stand. There will be no negotiations, period. Abbas had Israel by the balls on meeting several Palestinian demands. Thank goodness the Palestinian people dumped him for Hamas.

Hello,

This is one of the reasons your country is so fucked up; thinking you can tell others who they can (and cannot) have as their leaders?

We don't care who are their leaders, we all know the history of the Palestinian leadership, goes hand to hand with the peace talks and negotiations,(Personally) I could care less if Bin Laden would've rule the Palestinians as long as not a single Israeli/Ally is under threat.
So would you stop pushing your fucked up nose everywhere? you don't care about the Palestinians, needless to say Israelis, so can you please stop thinking you can (and cannot) intervene in the conflict?

We don't care who are their leaders, we all know the history of the Palestinian leadership, goes hand to hand with the peace talks and negotiations,(Personally) I could care less if Bin Laden would've rule the Palestinians as long as not a single Israeli/Ally is under threat.
So would you stop pushing your fucked up nose everywhere? you don't care about the Palestinians, needless to say Israelis, so can you please stop thinking you can (and cannot) intervene in the conflict?
Then why did you post this?

Hello,

Has everyone noticed how the enemies of Israel are also the enemies of our country, the USA?

Then why did you post this?
In the meantime Israelis, Palestinians along with others are dying when it all could be prevented, in case you didn't noticed.
And this is my fucking business.

In the meantime Israelis, Palestinians along with others are dying when it all could be prevented, in case you didn't noticed.
And this is my fucking business.
Don't change the subject and answer the fucking question!
I Don't owe you shit, you keep thinking everybody owe you something for some mysterious reason, read it again because I just did.

I Don't owe you shit, you keep thinking everybody owe you something for some mysterious reason, read it again because I just did.
I didn't say anything about being owed! I demanded an answer to my question. If you're too pussy to do it, then admit you sit down when you pee.

Oh my goodness. Don't get so upset that you expose yourself as an enemy of our country. It's okay. We welcome your freedom of speech here. That's how we know who our enemies are.
Enemy to half your country. I'm only the enemy to right-wing Israeli's.

BTW, I'm not "upset"; I enjoy hating you!

Oh my goodness. Don't get so upset that you expose yourself as an enemy of our country. It's okay. We welcome your freedom of speech here. That's how we know who our enemies are.
Enemy to half your country. I'm only the enemy to right-wing Israeli's.

BTW, I'm not "upset"; I enjoy hating you!

LMAO! Nowhere near as much as I enjoy you hating me. But be careful. You might give youself a stroke or something. Then who will I find to replace you for laughs?

I didn't say anything about being owed! I demanded an answer to my question. If you're too pussy to do it, then admit you sit down when you pee.
So now I'm being pussy? just add the word 'Because' right before my post in case you still don't get it.

Forum List

Back