The Definitive Case For Why Trump Should Leave Politics and Public Life For Good

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Well, George Brett was one of the greatest baseball players of all time.

In his career for the Kansas City Royals, he was asked, when he was nearing the end of his career, how he wanted his last play in the major leagues to go. Well, everyone assumed that he would say that he wanted to hit a grand slam in the bottom of the ninth to win a game, perhaps even a World Series. He surprised all of the sportswriters, because what he said was, "I want my last play at bat to be that I hit an easy, just one bounce to the second baseman, and they throw me out at first. But I was running as hard as I could toward the bag when they got me."

And he said, "Because I want it to be said of George Brett that, no matter what, he played his best game, he gave it his best, all the way to the very end." And he certainly did just that.

Ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump must do and say the exact same, "he gave his best, all the way to the end"

Trump doesn't know how to concede anything.

Most rational Republicans (no sarcasm, please) would like to see "Trumpism without Trump" in 2024. If that means, DeSantis, fine. If not, also fine.

But Trump MUST fully support whoever the candidate is.

Most of us quietly hope that one of the ridiculous legal cases against him takes him out. But make no mistake, they are all bullshit...the classified documents, the "find me 8,000 votes," and the ridiculous charade in Manhattan. All bullshit.

Perversely, the bullshit attacks are making him more popular among working class people.

Trump doesn't know how to concede anything.

Most rational Republicans (no sarcasm, please) would like to see "Trumpism without Trump" in 2024. If that means, DeSantis, fine. If not, also fine.

But Trump MUST fully support whoever the candidate is.

Most of us quietly hope that one of the ridiculous legal cases against him takes him out. But make no mistake, they are all bullshit...the classified documents, the "find me 8,000 votes," and the ridiculous charade in Manhattan. All bullshit.

Perversely, the bullshit attacks are making him more popular among working class people.
Define "Trumpism."

Define "Trumpism."
It's a populist movement of Americans who reject the DC crowd who don't give a damn for anything but their own agenda. Only hate-filled, easily manipulated fools actually believe supporters of Trump are ignorant rubes. Throughout history it has always been necessary to dehumanize those you hate (or fear) before you can justify eliminating them.

It's a populist movement of Americans who reject the DC crowd who don't give a damn for anything but their own agenda. Only hate-filled, easily manipulated fools actually believe supporters of Trump are ignorant rubes. Throughout history it has always been necessary to dehumanize those you hate (or fear) before you can justify eliminating them.
Trump will be leaving poliics for a room with steel bars in the front of it. Either that or a rubber room watched over by people in white coats.

He should flee to Moscow while the getting is good.

The definitive case to decide if President Trump remains in politics belongs to the voters themselves.

They are the only ones with a right to decide if he's fit for office.

Define "Trumpism."
As of today anything the left doesn't support or agree with. I've been labeled a Trumper or whatever the fuck the loons call it and I never voted for him and as a fiscal Conservative did not support his spending policies.

One could say and make the same case about Joe Biden but the reality is it's the decision of Trump and Biden if they want to stay in politics and the decision of the voters to decide their fate if they do.

Poor Dems and RINO's think Trump was a one off. I got news for them, their pain and suffering has only just begun. Trump demolished the Washington swamp's lock on power. Others will follow and finish the job. RIP Washington swamp. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back