The Definition of Obstruction of Justice--question

Watch the tweets. I don't think Comey was make that accusation, but his testimony is going to open the door for Senators to start prying.

Those saying Comey has nothing are in for hysteria tomorrow.

Guys, it does not have to be the butler in the dining room with the chain saw.

Uncensored2008 pretty much defined it:

{The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”}

Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

Wouldn't the President asking the FBI Director to "let it go" then the President dismissing the FBI Director when he didn't "let it go" be the ultimate example of obstruction of justice?
Was a Request and not an order.................CASE DISMISSED........

tenor.gif

In light of what happened to the FBI director..."request" looks more like a "threat"?

Coney is not expected to accuse Trump of obstruction. As soon as he does your wet dream is over

Witnesses do not accuse people of anything. Christ...you really cannot be that dumb can you?

Look dumbass as soon as he says it your dream dies. That's a fucking fact

{The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”}

Wouldn't the President asking the FBI Director to "let it go" then the President dismissing the FBI Director when he didn't "let it go" be the ultimate example of obstruction of justice?

It is an example of being a nice guy and not wanting to see this guy's life ruined because of a mistake. He asked him if he could let it go and he did not fire him over any decision he would make on it. I don't see the obstruction of justice issue. Trump was basically asking for a pardon which is within his powers to do as president.

Okay, why was Comey fired then? What was Trump's reasoning?

Because he is an incompetent boob. Botched the Slam-Dunk Beast "transmitting/receiving Confidential" crimes. a boob who spent years on cases yet let the crooks destroy all the evidence BEFORE he even got started. He should be stripped of all benefits for complicit behavior.

Well it's a good start to Obstruction of Justice--but in this case it's a he said--he said circumstance (unless there is verification from others.) I am certain that Jeff Sessions, and others who Comey told about this--(when it happened) will be called in to testify.

But they really don't need any of this because Trump admitted to Obstruction of Justice in an NBC T.V. interview.

"President Trump on Thursday said he was thinking of “this Russia thing with Trump” when he decided to fire FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been leading the counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Recounting his decision to dismiss Comey, Trump told NBC News, “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

Trump’s account flatly contradicts the White House’s initial account of how the president arrived at his decision, undercutting public denials by his aides that the move was influenced in any way by his growing fury with the ongoing Russia probe."
Trump said he was thinking of Russia controversy when he decided to fire Comey

My boss asked loyalty. Wanted 5-11 availability, flexibility is the word he used. I could not comply with 1-2 hour commute and carpool situation. Even 1/2 day SAT and work every holiday not good enough. He would call 7PM meetings. I missed too many. I was let go. Many other newer employees also let go under similar circumstances. Like Comey....this boss showed up new, I did not pick him. Stuff happens, get over it.

It is an example of being a nice guy and not wanting to see this guy's life ruined because of a mistake. He asked him if he could let it go and he did not fire him over any decision he would make on it. I don't see the obstruction of justice issue. Trump was basically asking for a pardon which is within his powers to do as president.

Comey had lost the "rank and file" members of the F.B.I and not just because of his handling of the Hildebeast "self-server" case but because of how he squashed the information taken from Anthony Wiener's laptop showing thousands upon thousands of e-mails sent from the Hildebeast to Huma Abedin that she then sent to Wiener. Also on Wiener's computer is information about the world-wide pedophile ring and the Hildebeast's ties to it including children taken from Haiti. Have you heard of Laura Silsby?. What was on Wiener's lap-top could indict most of congress including repubs that are up to their neck in shit. Have you any further questions....just ask.

Because he is an incompetent boob. Botched the Slam-Dunk Beast "transmitting/receiving Confidential" crimes. a boob who spent years on cases yet let the crooks destroy all the evidence BEFORE he even got started. He should be stripped of all benefits for complicit behavior.
Like a Court Order to release ALL EMAILS.........and then Hillary DESTROYED 35,000 emails that were under a court order to be turned in.................

NO NO..........IT COULDN'T BE......................

And in this case NO EVIDENCE OF ANY COLLUSION AT ALL..........No evidence of a crime...............and yet they charge Trump with it anyway.............and HYPE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF IT IN THE MEDIA FOR OVER A MONTH..............

Liberals are VILE AND DESPICABLE people.

No.

Saying Drop this case or arrange your wife's funeral is obstruction of justice.

That didn't make any sense... That is a threat; not OOJ

Yes, so it is. That's what makes it obstruction of justice. Obstruction of justice is a specific intent crime. It takes a threat.

Saying I hope you can let it go isn't obstruction. "Oh yeah, and if I don't?"

Nothing. No obstruction. I hope you can let this go, is in the same classificiation as "I hope you can make it to the Opera tuesday."

Comey already released the study guide of his testimony. He is NOT going to accuse Trump of obstruction of justice or any other crime. By tomorrow night, democrats will be calling him "Phoney Comey" the way they called General Petreaus General "Betrayus".

How would that be obstruction of justice? First any President can fire an FBI director whenever they wish just because Comey was fired after not doing something Trump asked does not make it obstruction of justice. Second even after Comey was fired the investigation into Flynn and Russian meddling continued and are still going they never paused or even slowed down. The way Comey was fired was poorly done no question of that but that doesn't make it obstruction of justice.

The Alt Right hysteria is growing more shrill.

Pay attention to the tweets.

tenor.gif

In light of what happened to the FBI director..."request" looks more like a "threat"?
Were you at the meeting........................Comey will testify on HIS VIEW of the meeting.............which will be the CONTEXT of how he saw it.................off of his notes...........

Did he take notes on Obama...........Clinton..............hmmmm................
We have a trial with no evidence of a crime......................so your side is trying another route to try and get Trump............saying he threatened Comey since you have nothing on what your side has been screaming for months about.......
SHOW ME WITNESSES who can BACK UP Comey's claims.........other than that it his word versus Trumps............Obstruction of Justice...........TO WHAT FUCKING CRIME.........
All he has is an unlawful firing civil case at most............and with he said she said evidence..............HE HAS NOTHING..

Perhaps. Perhaps more. The process continues.

tenor.gif

Coney is not expected to accuse Trump of obstruction. As soon as he does your wet dream is over

Witnesses do not accuse people of anything. Christ...you really cannot be that dumb can you?

Again witnesses do not accuse people of anything; that is the job of the court and it's officers. Are you really this stupid...of course you are!

But he was only dismissed after he wouldn't "drop it".

How many libs will take their own lives when Trump is not impeached. I knew it would be worse than when George Bush whooped their ass twice, but their meltdown is off the charts this time.

tenor.gif

Again witnesses do not accuse people of anything; that is the job of the court and it's officers. Are you really this stupid...of course you are!

Yeah yeah yeah and as soon as Comey says he didn't see obstruction it's over.

Bank it, fool. You live in left loon la la land

Like a Court Order to release ALL EMAILS.........and then Hillary DESTROYED 35,000 emails that were under a court order to be turned in.................

NO NO..........IT COULDN'T BE......................

And in this case NO EVIDENCE OF ANY COLLUSION AT ALL..........No evidence of a crime...............and yet they charge Trump with it anyway.............and HYPE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF IT IN THE MEDIA FOR OVER A MONTH..............

Liberals are VILE AND DESPICABLE people.

HILLARY!!!!!

Forum List

Back