The Definition of Obstruction of Justice--question

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Uncensored2008 pretty much defined it:

{The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”}

Trump asked Comey for his loyalty.

Wouldn't the President asking the FBI Director to "let it go" then the President dismissing the FBI Director when he didn't "let it go" be the ultimate example of obstruction of justice?

People have been saying that is has been Trump's associates who have been persons of interest, not Trump, who have been watched.

Trump, though, may have opened himself up for obstruction of justice.

Watch the GOP Senators' questions tomorrow. If they are not showing concern for the President, his political capital has been almost completely spent.

{The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”}

Wouldn't the President asking the FBI Director to "let it go" then the President dismissing the FBI Director when he didn't "let it go" be the ultimate example of obstruction of justice?

Yes, unless you invoke the "what the definition of is is?" Type of defense.

Was a Request and not an order.................CASE DISMISSED........

tenor.gif

It is an example of being a nice guy and not wanting to see this guy's life ruined because of a mistake. He asked him if he could let it go and he did not fire him over any decision he would make on it. I don't see the obstruction of justice issue. Trump was basically asking for a pardon which is within his powers to do as president.

People have been saying that is has been Trump's associates who have been persons of interest, not Trump, who have been watched.

Trump, though, may have opened himself up for obstruction of justice.

Watch the GOP Senators' questions tomorrow. If they are not showing concern for the President, his political capital has been almost completely spent.

That probably happened when he said "he likes people who weren't captured", gave away fellow Senator's cell phone numbers, called one of them "little Marco" etc...

It is an example of being a nice guy and not wanting to see this guy's life ruined because of a mistake. He asked him if he could let it go and he did not fire him over any decision he would make on it. I don't see the obstruction of justice issue. Trump was basically asking for a pardon which is within his powers to do as president.

Well, not.

Trump has the power to pardon; not "ask for a pardon".

I guess it's up to the Senators to see it the way they want to see it.

This whole issue is the ultimate deflection since we already know that it was an insider that leaked the information to a U.K ambassador than in turn gave the thumb drive to Julian Assange. The mother of all cover-ups concerning the death of Seth Rich has been going on that the lamestream corporate media refuses to address. There are so many things that the public doesn't know.....like how they took Seth Rich's computer into custody and now claim they don't know where it is.....if it was simply a botched "robbery", why would they need to hold his computer? They certainly didn't bother looking for camera video or question the bar owner and ask for video at the last place he was at. Then we have the fact that nothing was stolen from Seth Rich and that it seemed to many at the scene that Seth Rich would survive as he was talking to the EMTs that were transporting him...then a strange thing happened....all of the sudden police were everywhere in the hospital........well, read for yourself.
18581973_10158710315110301_6139152580764764779_n.jpg

No.

Saying Drop this case or arrange your wife's funeral is obstruction of justice.

tenor.gif

In light of what happened to the FBI director..."request" looks more like a "threat"?

No.

Saying Drop this case or arrange your wife's funeral is obstruction of justice.

That didn't make any sense... That is a threat; not OOJ

Okay, why was Comey fired then? What was Trump's reasoning?

tenor.gif

In light of what happened to the FBI director..."request" looks more like a "threat"?

Coney is not expected to accuse Trump of obstruction. As soon as he does your wet dream is over

tenor.gif

Coney is not expected to accuse Trump of obstruction. As soon as he does your wet dream is over

Witnesses do not accuse people of anything. Christ...you really cannot be that dumb can you?

tenor.gif

Were you at the meeting........................Comey will testify on HIS VIEW of the meeting.............which will be the CONTEXT of how he saw it.................off of his notes...........

Did he take notes on Obama...........Clinton..............hmmmm................

We have a trial with no evidence of a crime......................so your side is trying another route to try and get Trump............saying he threatened Comey since you have nothing on what your side has been screaming for months about.......

SHOW ME WITNESSES who can BACK UP Comey's claims.........other than that it his word versus Trumps............Obstruction of Justice...........TO WHAT FUCKING CRIME.........

All he has is an unlawful firing civil case at most............and with he said she said evidence..............HE HAS NOTHING..

Forum List

Back