The debate is OVER

Discussion in 'Media' started by P@triot, Mar 20, 2014.

1. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,816
    Guess you haven’t heard: ‘the debate is over…’

The right has taken its ball and gone home.

The OP is the classic conservative, fearful of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

2. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,084
    Rottweiler says he is a conservative yet continues to post in losertarian language.

3. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,971
    More projection from the Dumbocrats...about the only thing they do well. Here is a man who was pushed out of his job by intolerant liberals because he made a legal political contribution in his private life...

An American nightmare: Glenn reacts to the resignation of Mozilla CEO over support of Prop 8

Considering you advocate for government control over everything, I'd say it's clear you are the only asshole here who is fearful of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty (such as the one Mr. Eisn made :eek:)

4. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,971
    Of course a radical libtard Dumbocrat would believe that anything which is not communist rhetoric is "libertarian language".

I wonder if you could quote for us one of my supposed "libertarian language" posts so that the rest of us could be doubled-over in laughter (in case you haven't realized it yet, you're basically the jester of USMB).

5. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,971
    As I’ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance. Being the childish ignorant dill-hole, he attempted to lie about it.

Well Pogo - here is some really bad news for you. This article was from Monday (09/10/18) warning of the hurricane set to hit this Thursday (09/12/18). It’s a warning 4 days in advance, just as I stated about Katrina. Of course, you’re next pitiful and pathetic lie will be that we didn’t have these capabilities “back then”. Well, in 2005 we absolutely had sophisticated satellites/radar/etc. Everyone knew about Hurricane Katrina 4 to 5 days in advance. It’s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility.

Proved you wrong yet again (I do every time)! How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hurricane Florence Could Drop 40 Inches of Rain When It Makes Landfall in North Carolina

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,868
    LOL, your final comment, "It’s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility" is typically divisive and posted with no probative evidence.

More than likely it is those who spend their days smoking and watching Fox News and/or listening to Limbaugh & Co., aka poorly educated conservatives. To paraphrase Pogo, we have met the enemy and they is you.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +46,261
    Buttsoiler just woke up in desperation mode. Went crawling around USMB to find everywhere I posted in the last FIVE YEARS and dumped this same shit, verbatim, in all of them. And promptly got his ass reported for it.

I should sub-let all this space in his head he gives me. You could store a LOT in there, it's so empty.

8. doesanyoneknowmyname

doesanyoneknowmyname Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234

gosh
    conservatives are ignoring liberal cities that are doing well and focusing on the 1 city run by democrats that is failing. And using THAT 1 example as evidence that ALL democratic policies are FAILURES! Even though the most successful states in the union are blue states like California.....Meanwhile....they COMPLETELY IGNORE all the RED STATES that are the fiscally WORST states in the country! (alabama, louisiana, mississippi)......Well...I'm not surprised. It is a regular tactic of the deranged conservative..

9. doesanyoneknowmyname

doesanyoneknowmyname Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234

4 of the top 5 state economies in the US are BLUE STATES.

5 of the bottom 5 economies are RED states.

now.....keep talking about detroit........

10. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,971
    There are no liberal cities that are "doing well". None. San Fransisco is literally covered in human feces. Los Angeles has more gangs and drugs than most nations. Chicago has 18 deaths or more every weekend (it approaches 40 or more on a "holiday weekend").

You can't show us a single liberal city that is "doing well". DeanRD attempted to claim in another thread that the "poorest counties" are in right-wing states. Which is comical. The poorest counties are in left-wing counties. He didn't want to compare apples-to-apples. So I did it for him and humiliated him. The poorest countries in the U.S. were ALL in left-wing counties. Here are the results for you to see for yourself: #107, #109, #111.