The Death Threats Mrs. Kavanaugh Is Getting Will Churn Your Stomach

I hear Balsy is getting them also....I believe that about the same as I believe the judge attacked her 36 years ago!

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s wife Ashley Estes Kavanaugh has received a battery of death threats in recent days, after allegations appeared in the press that the judge sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford in 1982.

The vivid missives are just one iteration of the inflamed rhetoric surrounding Kavanaugh’s nomination to the high court, following Ford’s accusations. The Ford family has similarly been threatened.

“May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell,” one message to Mrs. Kavanaugh read.

Another told Mrs. Kavanaugh to put a bullet in her husband’s skull.

The Wall Street Journal obtained the emails on Thursday, which were delivered as federal law enforcement is tracking an uptick in threats against Judge Kavanaugh and his family.

The messages were sent to Mrs. Kavanaugh’s work email address. The U.S. Marshals Service is pursing the matter.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

At what point do normal and decent people simply begin to decline such positions, because it’s simply no longer worth the risk.

The Left has gone insane, and is quite dangerous.

We are on a bad road that leads to a bad place
/----/ Message to future conservative running for high office: "See what we do to Trump? See what we do to Kavanaugh? You're next .
View attachment 217713
Trump admitted to grabbing strangers pussies and you voted for him. That’s on you

I hear Balsy is getting them also....I believe that about the same as I believe the judge attacked her 36 years ago!

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s wife Ashley Estes Kavanaugh has received a battery of death threats in recent days, after allegations appeared in the press that the judge sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford in 1982.

The vivid missives are just one iteration of the inflamed rhetoric surrounding Kavanaugh’s nomination to the high court, following Ford’s accusations. The Ford family has similarly been threatened.

“May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell,” one message to Mrs. Kavanaugh read.

The Wall Street Journal obtained the emails on Thursday, which were delivered as federal law enforcement is tracking an uptick in threats against Judge Kavanaugh and his family.

The messages were sent to Mrs. Kavanaugh’s work email address. The U.S. Marshals Service is pursing the matter.

At what point do normal and decent people simply begin to decline such positions, because it’s simply no longer worth the risk.

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg
And they shouldn't be doing so today, there is no federal CRIME to investigate!

/----/ Message to future conservative running for high office: "See what we do to Trump? See what we do to Kavanaugh? You're next .
View attachment 217713
Trump admitted to grabbing strangers pussies and you voted for him. That’s on you
No, he didn't... But keep lying and we'll keep laughing at you!

Sounds like the death threats Ford is getting.

I don't believe Balsy is getting anything!

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg
The FBI is responsible for background checks on supreme court nominees.

"The FBI is responsible for background checks of nominees, and routinely updates those checks as new, potentially relevant information comes to light," Vladeck said.

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg

"The FBI is responsible for background checks of nominees, and routinely updates those checks as new, potentially relevant information comes to light," Vladeck said.
They did a background check SIX TIMES ALREADY....If the lying bitch hadn't come forward in 36 years,tough shit...and why is Feinstein REFUSING to give the subcommittee Balsy's UNREDACTED letter?....Could it be there IS NO LETTER?!

I don't believe Balsy is getting anything!
Well you are certainly entitled to your beliefs.

View attachment 217713

Except that the record proves he did not admit to any such thing.

Massive fail Everytime

Everybody is getting death threats nowadays. So she sleeps with the latest. The LGBTs who complained about discrimination got them, too. So has Kav's accuser. So has everybody. The lesson to be learned is to be careful of whom you have sex with. People choose to have sex with trump and with pigpence. Whomever chooses to sleep with Kav gets the same thing. No biggy.

It's okay for Trump supporters to threaten Ford. I have no doubt she is getting them. During the campaign, we saw anyone who stood up to Trump receive death threats. The people behind ALL of them should be found.
Please provide something we can see. If not, be quiet.

View attachment 217713
VaiBmmN.jpg

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg

They did a background check SIX TIMES ALREADY....If the lying bitch hadn't come forward in 36 years,tough shit...and why is Feinstein REFUSING to give the subcommittee Balsy's UNREDACTED letter?....Could it be there IS NO LETTER?!
The previous investigations were routine for the various positions he was going into over the years. But nothing high profile as supreme court.

The reason Feinstein is not releasing full letter is that she is honoring promise to keep it confidential.

dont forget merrick garland.

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg

The previous investigations were routine for the various positions he was going into over the years. But nothing high profile as supreme court.

The reason Feinstein is not releasing full letter is that she is honoring promise to keep it confidential.

More likely it could be traced to her office printer.

More likely it could be traced to her office printer.
ebjb3xgrbpn11.jpg

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg

Those are ordered by the Exec Branch for all the people CONSIDERED to go on the list of potential nominees. Doesn't obligate the FBI to interfere in the Senate vetting process UNLESS that Judiciary Committee determines that a crime was likely committed and it's within the jurisdiction of FEDERAL statues or special cases outlined by Congress which MAKES them "special cases". Like church arsons or hate crimes.

Kavanaugh has had 6 complete FBI Background checks. For the clearances he required at the White House, they went BACK thru his parents and grandparents. Guarantee they interviewed staff and students at Georgetown Prep. And he's gotten at least 2 clearance renewals updates.

So the FBI has had the colon scope so deep and so often into this guy, they probably poked his tonsils out.

And Daniel Dale is a moron for not recognizing the dry sarcasm in Trump's tweet. It's OBVIOUS that the FBI is not the law agency to investigate a groping between 2 drunk minors -- not 38 years ago -- ESPECIALLY not today.. He KNOWS that. That's how stupid fact-checkers are..

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg
Hey dumbfk... if they didn't do it then what makes you think they do it today...? The irony of your stupid ass and the inability to think critically..

It's okay for Trump supporters to threaten Ford. I have no doubt she is getting them. During the campaign, we saw anyone who stood up to Trump receive death threats. The people behind ALL of them should be found.

You go ahead and get right on that and report back to us when you are done!

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg

Yeah it is too bad that they won't do it know either! What a stupid schmuck ths dickhead is to not recognize Trump's sarcasm!

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg

Already done, dipshit! There is nothing new to look at! Ford can't tell you when or where it happened. How do you investigate that?

Forum List

Back