The Death Threats Mrs. Kavanaugh Is Getting Will Churn Your Stomach

I hear Balsy is getting them also....I believe that about the same as I believe the judge attacked her 36 years ago!

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s wife Ashley Estes Kavanaugh has received a battery of death threats in recent days, after allegations appeared in the press that the judge sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford in 1982.

The vivid missives are just one iteration of the inflamed rhetoric surrounding Kavanaugh’s nomination to the high court, following Ford’s accusations. The Ford family has similarly been threatened.

“May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell,” one message to Mrs. Kavanaugh read.

Another told Mrs. Kavanaugh to put a bullet in her husband’s skull.

The Wall Street Journal obtained the emails on Thursday, which were delivered as federal law enforcement is tracking an uptick in threats against Judge Kavanaugh and his family.

The messages were sent to Mrs. Kavanaugh’s work email address. The U.S. Marshals Service is pursing the matter.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

At what point do normal and decent people simply begin to decline such positions, because it’s simply no longer worth the risk.

The Left has gone insane, and is quite dangerous.

We are on a bad road that leads to a bad place
bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg
And they shouldn't be doing so today, there is no federal CRIME to investigate!
The FBI is responsible for background checks on supreme court nominees.

"The FBI is responsible for background checks of nominees, and routinely updates those checks as new, potentially relevant information comes to light," Vladeck said.
They did a background check SIX TIMES ALREADY....If the lying bitch hadn't come forward in 36 years,tough shit...and why is Feinstein REFUSING to give the subcommittee Balsy's UNREDACTED letter?....Could it be there IS NO LETTER?!
The previous investigations were routine for the various positions he was going into over the years. But nothing high profile as supreme court.

The reason Feinstein is not releasing full letter is that she is honoring promise to keep it confidential.

dont forget merrick garland.

Why don't libtards realize that the Senate was just following the Biden rule? Now who was that named after, libtard?

The only thing I can say about this horrible news in the OP is that....

I only hope Hillary Clinton is not involved in this .....you know.....that the Clintons are not involved in this so

nobody will be Arkancide.

My God....enough said....:(

I hear Balsy is getting them also....I believe that about the same as I believe the judge attacked her 36 years ago!

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s wife Ashley Estes Kavanaugh has received a battery of death threats in recent days, after allegations appeared in the press that the judge sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford in 1982.

The vivid missives are just one iteration of the inflamed rhetoric surrounding Kavanaugh’s nomination to the high court, following Ford’s accusations. The Ford family has similarly been threatened.

“May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell,” one message to Mrs. Kavanaugh read.

The Wall Street Journal obtained the emails on Thursday, which were delivered as federal law enforcement is tracking an uptick in threats against Judge Kavanaugh and his family.

The messages were sent to Mrs. Kavanaugh’s work email address. The U.S. Marshals Service is pursing the matter.

At what point do normal and decent people simply begin to decline such positions, because it’s simply no longer worth the risk.

Yep...... the left is insane and power hungry. They will do and say anything to get power.

So..... I can't stand republicans. I will vote for every republican I can in November. Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment, as well as the other Rights we have. If the democrats win the house, they will impeach Trump, they will now impeach Kavanaugh, that is a fact. If they win the house, the same democrats smearing Kavanaugh will use the impeachment to push Never Trump Republicans and Squish Republicans like collins, and murkasky to not confirm any new Trump appointees.....including the eventual replacement of ginsburg. 2-3 Supreme Court Justices could be appointed by Trump in the next 6 years.....

So even if you hate republicans, you need to vote for every republican this November. The only way to stop these democrats and to maybe, maybe, bring the normal democrats to their senses, is to vote them out of office in a wave.

If they win the house, this will never end.

"The FBI is responsible for background checks of nominees, and routinely updates those checks as new, potentially relevant information comes to light," Vladeck said.
They did a background check SIX TIMES ALREADY....If the lying bitch hadn't come forward in 36 years,tough shit...and why is Feinstein REFUSING to give the subcommittee Balsy's UNREDACTED letter?....Could it be there IS NO LETTER?!
The previous investigations were routine for the various positions he was going into over the years. But nothing high profile as supreme court.

The reason Feinstein is not releasing full letter is that she is honoring promise to keep it confidential.

More likely it could be traced to her office printer.
/——-/
BE56668A-5A6C-4A60-A3C5-B91559A747B9.jpeg

/----/ Message to future conservative running for high office: "See what we do to Trump? See what we do to Kavanaugh? You're next .
View attachment 217713
Trump admitted to grabbing strangers pussies and you voted for him. That’s on you

Except that the record proves he did not admit to any such thing.

Massive fail Everytime
We know you trumpets would need to see him do it before you’ll admit it. You’re like oj defenders

/----/ Message to future conservative running for high office: "See what we do to Trump? See what we do to Kavanaugh? You're next .
View attachment 217713
Trump admitted to grabbing strangers pussies and you voted for him. That’s on you

Massive fail Everytime
We know you trumpets would need to see him do it before you’ll admit it. You’re like oj defenders
Yes and much like your false statement about his admission you make another assuming I'm a trump supporter.

One does not need to be a republican or trump voter to hear the recording which absolutely proves you wrong.

View attachment 217713

Massive fail Everytime
Yes and much like your false statement about his admission you make another assuming I'm a trump supporter.

One does not need to be a republican or trump voter to hear the recording which absolutely proves you wrong.
Nonsense. We know he forced himself on women. Or used to. He doesn’t now because he’s too old. He also has a mushroom head short dick.

View attachment 217713

Massive fail Everytime

Nonsense. We know he forced himself on women. Or used to. He doesn’t now because he’s too old. He also has a mushroom head short dick.
View attachment 217713

Massive fail Everytime

Failed attempt to side step.

We do not know any such thing. Even if we did the issue is the recording where he made no such admission. His dick is irrelevant.

Leftists don't care... They want him to withdraw and this is just one more acceptable way to get it done... The left are despicable bastards..

And by the way the poll taken last night after Trumps rally shows America waking up. Generic ballot is dead even.. I think the American public is tired of democrat bull shit..
What I love about these death threats is you republicans can’t deny they are yours like you do for example when that white guy went into a black church and shot a bunch of black people.

These death threats are pretty bad. You guys claim us liberals are unhinged? Ha!

Baseball practice.....

bx90dkmv0mn11.jpg

dont forget merrick garland.

After she leaked it.

Massive fail Everytime

Massive fail Everytime

We do not know any such thing. Even if we did the issue is the recording where he made no such admission. His dick is irrelevant.
Just like you stuck to your wmd story you’re sticking to this one. Trumps a liar too. He didn’t make that payment to stormy. He didn’t know about meetings with Russians. He didn’t know Omarosa was being fired. He didn’t send a thug to threaten stormys baby’s life.

And you’re not a trump supporter

Massive fail Everytime

Massive fail Everytime

Just like you stuck to your wmd story you’re sticking to this one. Trumps a liar too. He didn’t make that payment to stormy. He didn’t know about meetings with Russians. He didn’t know Omarosa was being fired. He didn’t send a thug to threaten stormys baby’s life.

I never had a wmd story to stick to and never got involved in that one.

Trump can be a real fruit loop and like all politicians he lies.

None of what you say has anything to do with the absoute FACT that he did not admit to assulting women or grabbing pussies in the recording.

He may have done many bad things with women but the recording proves nothing of the sort.

None of what you say has anything to do with the absoute FACT that he did not admit to assulting women or grabbing pussies in the recording.

He may have done many bad things with women but the recording proves nothing of the sort.
Yes he did. He bragged as a celebrity he could walk up and grab pussy. And before the tape I remember a woman on an airplane telling how he did that to her.

Don’t need more evidence to know he’s a wolf. Doesn’t matter to me. It should have to value voter republicans. I was surprised when they forgave that.

Yes he did. He bragged as a celebrity he could walk up and grab pussy. And before the tape I remember a woman on an airplane telling how he did that to her.

Don’t need more evidence to know he’s a wolf. Doesn’t matter to me. It should have to value voter republicans. I was surprised when they forgave that.
Yes he said he COULD do that which by definition is not an admission.

More specifically he said women LET men like him do that which is describing their actions not his.

Anyone who has ever been back stage at a rap or rock concert knows there are some women who will in fact let the rich and famous do exactly what trump described

Yes other have accused him of it but that does not make the recording and admission. His words on record do not change when someone says " he did that to me".

View attachment 217713

Massive fail Everytime
/—-/ As with all Libtards, you don’t know shyt.

/——/ Saying I could win the lottery doesn’t mean I did, doofus

View attachment 217713

Massive fail Everytime

That's a slanderous lie.. you have proof of your accusation or are you just a standard left wing lying piece of shit?

Forum List

Back