The Death Rattle Of A Nation

Jessiz, If it had known that you were this far out of the loop, I would not have bothered to post anything at all....

Let's imagine that you actually had an education...a flight of fantasy.

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field."
Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16.

The closest thing of transmutation of one species to another was on "Monty Python's Flying Circus" when one sketch was: "Man turns into Scotsman".

The so-called "death rattle" refers to a gurgling sound that individuals often make during the dying process. When people are no longer able to swallow or cough, saliva builds up in the back of the throat and the airways causing a "rattling" sound when air passes through.

The sound many sensitive,discerning and thoughtful politically astute people are hearing from America today is very similar to a 'death rattle'.

Some of the following was gleaned from a sermon by Dr. J. Vernon McGee....
The historian Gibbon concluded that there were five reasons for the decline and fall of Rome.

(1) The undermining of the dignity and sanctity of the home, which is the basis of human society.

(2) Higher and higher taxes; the spending of public money for free bread and circuses for the populace.

(3) The mad craze for pleasure; sports becoming every year more exciting, more brutal, more immoral.

(4) The building of great armaments when the great enemy was within; the decay of individual responsibility.

(5) The decay of religion, fading into mere form, losing touch with life, losing power to guide the people.

"The first step in a nation's decline is religious apostasy, a turning from the living and true God. The second step downward for a nation is moral awfulness. The third step downward is political anarchy." fr. a sermon by Dr. J. Vernon Mcgee

"A great many people in the United States today think that our problem is in Washington, D.C. — I don't think so. Another group of people feel that if people could be reformed, if we could get people to act nicely, not be violent and not steal, if we could just lift our moral standards, then that would solve our problems. Again, I don't think that is the problem. Very frankly, I believe that the problem in this country is religious apostasy. The problem is out yonder with you and right here with me. The problem is that the church has failed to give God's message. I am not talking about every church or your church necessarily. There are many Bible-teaching churches across this country which have wonderful pastors who are standing for God — and I thank God for them. But the great denominations, by and large, have now departed from the faith. They have come to the place where they no longer give an effective message to the nation. As a result, from this religious apostasy have flowed moral awfulness and political anarchy." J. Vernon McGee

The American people are now on a toboggan hurtling down a ice covered slope on the way to eternal judgement that will assign them to the dustbin of history.

Idolatry is where every great nation has gone off the track. When a nation departs from the living and true God or when it gives up great moral principles which were based on religion, when it goes into idolatry, these factors eventually lead it into gross immorality and into political anarchy.
The Death Rattle of a Nation - Listen to Dr. J. Vernon McGee from Thru the Bible - Sunday Sermon
With apologies to Dr. J. Vernon McGee

Impossible to ignore Rome didn't begin its fall until it adopted Christianity.

Even FOX is promoting evolution in the remake of Cosmos with Dr. Tyson. It's on FOX. It's okay for Republicans to watch it. Treat yourself to some knowledge.

Do you know why it's airing on FOX and not on some Commie Atheist network like MSNBC? Because Republican voters overwhelmingly watch FOX (because FOX caters to the lowest common denominator) and are woefully undereducated about simple science. FOX is trying to help Republican voters stay relevant in modern times. You are using a computer. That's because of science, not God. If God wanted humans to use computers then why didn't Adam make one from his rib?

Search the term "Darwinius Masillae". Was this on Noah's Ark?
darwinius-masillae.jpg

Even FOX is promoting evolution in the remake of Cosmos with Dr. Tyson. It's on FOX. It's okay for Republicans to watch it. Treat yourself to some knowledge.

Do you know why it's airing on FOX and not on some Commie Atheist network like MSNBC? Because Republican voters overwhelmingly watch FOX (because FOX caters to the lowest common denominator) and are woefully undereducated about simple science. FOX is trying to help Republican voters stay relevant in modern times. You are using a computer. That's because of science, not God. If God wanted humans to use computers then why didn't Adam make one from his rib?

darwinius-masillae.jpg

Did you know that the show you are promoting is shown of the Fox Broadcast channel, which has nothing to do with FOX News Network.

But you are right about Fox (the broadcast channel) catering to the lowest common denominator, with crap like American Idol, Survivor and similar, right on par with other broadcast channels, like ABC, CBS and NBC.

The so-called "death rattle" refers to a gurgling sound that individuals often make during the dying process. When people are no longer able to swallow or cough, saliva builds up in the back of the throat and the airways causing a "rattling" sound when air passes through.

The sound many sensitive,discerning and thoughtful politically astute people are hearing from America today is very similar to a 'death rattle'.

The historian Gibbon concluded that there were five reasons for the decline and fall of Rome.

(1) The undermining of the dignity and sanctity of the home, which is the basis of human society.

(2) Higher and higher taxes; the spending of public money for free bread and circuses for the populace.

(3) The mad craze for pleasure; sports becoming every year more exciting, more brutal, more immoral.

(4) The building of great armaments when the great enemy was within; the decay of individual responsibility.

(5) The decay of religion, fading into mere form, losing touch with life, losing power to guide the people.

"The first step in a nation's decline is religious apostasy, a turning from the living and true God. The second step downward for a nation is moral awfulness. The third step downward is political anarchy." fr. a sermon by Dr. J. Vernon Mcgee

"A great many people in the United States today think that our problem is in Washington, D.C. — I don't think so. Another group of people feel that if people could be reformed, if we could get people to act nicely, not be violent and not steal, if we could just lift our moral standards, then that would solve our problems. Again, I don't think that is the problem. Very frankly, I believe that the problem in this country is religious apostasy. The problem is out yonder with you and right here with me. The problem is that the church has failed to give God's message. I am not talking about every church or your church necessarily. There are many Bible-teaching churches across this country which have wonderful pastors who are standing for God — and I thank God for them. But the great denominations, by and large, have now departed from the faith. They have come to the place where they no longer give an effective message to the nation. As a result, from this religious apostasy have flowed moral awfulness and political anarchy." J. Vernon McGee

The American people are now on a toboggan hurtling down a ice covered slope on the way to eternal judgement that will assign them to the dustbin of history.

Idolatry is where every great nation has gone off the track. When a nation departs from the living and true God or when it gives up great moral principles which were based on religion, when it goes into idolatry, these factors eventually lead it into gross immorality and into political anarchy.
The Death Rattle of a Nation - Listen to Dr. J. Vernon McGee from Thru the Bible - Sunday Sermon

That is like saying that the Sun came up, because the rooster crowed.

Jessiz, If it had known that you were this far out of the loop, I would not have bothered to post anything at all....

Let's imagine that you actually had an education...a flight of fantasy.

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field."
Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16.

The closest thing of transmutation of one species to another was on "Monty Python's Flying Circus" when one sketch was: "Man turns into Scotsman".

Well, yes, there is that.....

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no evidence that evolution has occurred because no transitional forms exist in fossils i.e. scientists cannot prove with fossils that fish evolved into amphibians or that amphibians evolved into reptiles, or that reptiles evolved into birds and mammals. Perhaps becuase of this a surprising number of contemporary scientists support the Creation theory.

Of course you are totally full of shit, and have not the least knowledge of what the real scientists have found. In my backyard;

John Day Fossil Beds | Oregon Encyclopedia - Oregon History and Culture

http://depts.washington.edu/strmbrg...blications_files/Dillhoff_etal_2009_proof.pdf

Ridiculous....you are not properly trained in the field...you are one of the sheep ....led on a leash.

Now for the truth regarding fossils>>>>>AccordingtotheScriptures.org :: Does the Fossil Record Prove Evolution?

darwinius-masillae.jpg

Did you know that the show you are promoting is shown of the Fox Broadcast channel, which has nothing to do with FOX News Network.

But you are right about Fox (the broadcast channel) catering to the lowest common denominator, with crap like American Idol, Survivor and similar, right on par with other broadcast channels, like ABC, CBS and NBC.
My mistake. I thought that FOX News is part of the FOX network, under the umbrella of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation which caters to the lowest common denominator.
LIST OF SUBSIDIARIES

While Cosmos is entertaining, it can also be educational if FOX-watching Republicans make an effort to learn.

Did Christianity Cause The Fall of Rome>>>>>>SparkNotes: Saint Augustine (A.D. 354?430): The City of God

A Scientific Dissent on Darwinism

"I am skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged."

Henry F.Schaefer: Director, Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry: U. of Georgia • Fred Sigworth: Prof. of Cellular & Molecular Physiology- Grad. School: Yale U. • Philip S. Skell: Emeritus Prof. Of Chemistry: NAS member • Frank Tipler: Prof. of Mathematical Physics: Tulane U. • Robert Kaita: Plasma Physics Lab: Princeton U. • Michael Behe: Prof. of Biological Science: Lehigh U. • Walter Hearn: PhD Biochemistry-U of Illinois • Tony Mega: Assoc. Prof. of Chemistry: Whitworth College • Dean Kenyon: Prof. Emeritus of Biology: San Francisco State U. • Marko Horb: Researcher, Dept. of Biology & Biochemistry: U. of Bath, UK • Daniel Kubler: Asst. Prof. of Biology: Franciscan U. of Steubenville • David Keller: Assoc. Prof. of Chemistry: U. of New Mexico • James Keesling: Prof. of Mathematics: U. of Florida • Roland F. Hirsch: PhD Analytical Chemistry-U. of Michigan • Robert Newman: PhD Astrophysics-Cornell U. • Carl Koval: Prof., Chemistry & Biochemistry: U. of Colorado, Boulder • Tony Jelsma: Prof. of Biology: Dordt College • William A.Dembski: PhD Mathematics-U. of Chicago: • George Lebo: Assoc. Prof. of Astronomy: U. of Florida • Timothy G. Standish: PhD Environmental Biology-George Mason U. • James Keener: Prof. of Mathematics & Adjunct of Bioengineering: U. of Utah • Robert J. Marks: Prof. of Signal & Image Processing: U. of Washington • Carl Poppe: Senior Fellow: Lawrence Livermore Laboratories • Siegfried Scherer: Prof. of Microbial Ecology: Technische Universitaet Muenchen • Gregory Shearer: Internal Medicine, Research: U. of California, Davis • Joseph Atkinson: PhD Organic Chemistry-M.I.T.: American Chemical Society, member • Lawrence H. Johnston: Emeritus Prof. of Physics: U. of Idaho • Scott Minnich: Prof., Dept of Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biochem: U. of Idaho • David A. DeWitt: PhD Neuroscience-Case Western U. • Theodor Liss: PhD Chemistry-M.I.T. • Braxton Alfred: Emeritus Prof. of Anthropology: U. of British Columbia • Walter Bradley: Prof. Emeritus of Mechanical Engineering: Texas A & M • Paul D. Brown: Asst. Prof. of Environmental Studies: Trinity Western U. (Canada) • Marvin Fritzler: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of Calgary, Medical School • Theodore Saito: Project Manager: Lawrence Livermore Laboratories • Muzaffar Iqbal: PhD Chemistry-U. of Saskatchewan: Center for Theology the Natural Sciences • William S. Pelletier: Emeritus Distinguished Prof. of Chemistry: U. of Georgia, Athens • Keith Delaplane: Prof. of Entomology: U. of Georgia • Ken Smith: Prof. of Mathematics: Central Michigan U. • Clarence Fouche: Prof. of Biology: Virginia Intermont College • Thomas Milner: Asst. Prof. of Biomedical Engineering: U. of Texas, Austin • Brian J.Miller: PhD Physics-Duke U. • Paul Nesselroade: Assoc. Prof. of Psychology: Simpson College • Donald F.Calbreath: Prof. of Chemistry: Whitworth College • William P. Purcell: PhD Physical Chemistry-Princeton U. • Wesley Allen: Prof. of Computational Quantum Chemistry: U. of Georgia • Jeanne Drisko: Asst. Prof., Kansas Medical Center: U. of Kansas, School of Medicine • Chris Grace: Assoc. Prof. of Psychology: Biola U. • Wolfgang Smith: Prof. Emeritus-Mathematics: Oregon State U. • Rosalind Picard: Assoc. Prof. Computer Science: M.I.T. • Garrick Little: Senior Scientist, Li-Cor: Li-Cor • John L. Omdahl: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of New Mexico • Martin Poenie: Assoc. Prof. of Molecular Cell & Developmental Bio: U. of Texas, Austin • Russell W.Carlson: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of Georgia • Hugh Nutley: Prof. Emeritus of Physics & Engineering: Seattle Pacific U. • David Berlinski: PhD Philosophy-Princeton: Mathematician, Author • Neil Broom: Assoc. Prof., Chemical & Materials Engineeering: U. of Auckland • John Bloom: Assoc. Prof., Physics: Biola U. • James Graham: Professional Geologist, Sr. Program Manager: National Environmental Consulting Firm • John Baumgardner: Technical Staff, Theoretical Division: Los Alamos National Laboratory • Fred Skiff: Prof. of Physics: U. of Iowa • Paul Kuld: Assoc. Prof., Biological Science: Biola U. • Yongsoon Park: Senior Research Scientist: St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City • Moorad Alexanian: Prof. of Physics: U. of North Carolina, Wilmington • Donald Ewert: Director of Research Administration: Wistar Institute • Joseph W. Francis: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Cedarville U. • Thomas Saleska: Prof. of Biology: Concordia U. • Ralph W. Seelke: Prof. & Chair of Dept. of Biology & Earth Sciences: U. of Wisconsin, Superior • James G. Harman: Assoc. Chair, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry: Texas Tech U. • Lennart Moller: Prof. of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Institute: U. of Stockholm • Raymond G. Bohlin: PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U. of Texas: • Fazale R. Rana: PhD Chemistry-Ohio U. • Michael Atchison: Prof. of Biochemistry: U. of Pennsylvania, Vet School • William S. Harris: Prof. of Basic Medical Sciences: U. of Missouri, Kansas City • Rebecca W. Keller: Research Prof., Dept. of Chemistry: U. of New Mexico • Terry Morrison: PhD Chemistry-Syracuse U. • Robert F. DeHaan: PhD Human Development-U. of Chicago • Matti Lesola: Prof., Laboratory of Bioprocess Engineering: Helsinki U. of Technology • Bruce Evans: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Huntington College • Jim Gibson: PhD Biology-Loma Linda U. • David Ness: PhD Anthropology-Temple U. • Bijan Nemati: Senior Engineer: Jet Propulsion Lab (NASA) • Edward T. Peltzer: Senior Research Specialist: Monterey Bay Research Institute • Stan E. Lennard: Clinical Assoc. Prof. of Surgery: U. of Washington • Rafe Payne: Prof. & Chair, Biola Dept. of Biological Sciences: Biola U. • Phillip Savage: Prof. of Chemical Engineering: U. of Michigan • Pattle Pun: Prof. of Biology: Wheaton College • Jed Macosko: Postdoctoral Researcher-Molecular Biology: U. of California, Berkeley • Daniel Dix: Assoc. Prof. of Mathematics: U. of South Carolina • Ed Karlow: Chair, Dept. of Physics: LaSierra U. • James Harbrecht: Clinical Assoc. Prof.: U. of Kansas Medical Center • Robert W. Smith: Prof. of Chemistry: U. of Nebraska, Omaha • Robert DiSilvestro: PhD Biochemistry-Texas A & M U., Professor, Human Nutrition, Ohio State University • David Prentice: Prof., Dept. of Life Sciences: Indiana State U. • Walt Stangl: Assoc. Prof. of Mathematics: Biola U. • Jonathan Wells: PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U. of California, Berkeley: • James Tour: Chao Prof. of Chemistry: Rice U. • Todd Watson: Asst. Prof. of Urban & Community Forestry: Texas A & M U. • Robert Waltzer: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Belhaven College • Vincente Villa: Prof. of Biology: Southwestern U. • Richard Sternberg: Pstdoctoral Fellow, Invertebrate Biology: Smithsonian Institute • James Tumlin: Assoc. Prof. of Medicine: Emory U. Charles Thaxton: PhD Physical Chemistry-Iowa State U.

"I am skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged."

Henry F.Schaefer: Director, Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry: U. of Georgia • Fred Sigworth: Prof. of Cellular & Molecular Physiology- Grad. School: Yale U. • Philip S. Skell: Emeritus Prof. Of Chemistry: NAS member • Frank Tipler: Prof. of Mathematical Physics: Tulane U. • Robert Kaita: Plasma Physics Lab: Princeton U. • Michael Behe: Prof. of Biological Science: Lehigh U. • Walter Hearn: PhD Biochemistry-U of Illinois • Tony Mega: Assoc. Prof. of Chemistry: Whitworth College • Dean Kenyon: Prof. Emeritus of Biology: San Francisco State U. • Marko Horb: Researcher, Dept. of Biology & Biochemistry: U. of Bath, UK • Daniel Kubler: Asst. Prof. of Biology: Franciscan U. of Steubenville • David Keller: Assoc. Prof. of Chemistry: U. of New Mexico • James Keesling: Prof. of Mathematics: U. of Florida • Roland F. Hirsch: PhD Analytical Chemistry-U. of Michigan • Robert Newman: PhD Astrophysics-Cornell U. • Carl Koval: Prof., Chemistry & Biochemistry: U. of Colorado, Boulder • Tony Jelsma: Prof. of Biology: Dordt College • William A.Dembski: PhD Mathematics-U. of Chicago: • George Lebo: Assoc. Prof. of Astronomy: U. of Florida • Timothy G. Standish: PhD Environmental Biology-George Mason U. • James Keener: Prof. of Mathematics & Adjunct of Bioengineering: U. of Utah • Robert J. Marks: Prof. of Signal & Image Processing: U. of Washington • Carl Poppe: Senior Fellow: Lawrence Livermore Laboratories • Siegfried Scherer: Prof. of Microbial Ecology: Technische Universitaet Muenchen • Gregory Shearer: Internal Medicine, Research: U. of California, Davis • Joseph Atkinson: PhD Organic Chemistry-M.I.T.: American Chemical Society, member • Lawrence H. Johnston: Emeritus Prof. of Physics: U. of Idaho • Scott Minnich: Prof., Dept of Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Biochem: U. of Idaho • David A. DeWitt: PhD Neuroscience-Case Western U. • Theodor Liss: PhD Chemistry-M.I.T. • Braxton Alfred: Emeritus Prof. of Anthropology: U. of British Columbia • Walter Bradley: Prof. Emeritus of Mechanical Engineering: Texas A & M • Paul D. Brown: Asst. Prof. of Environmental Studies: Trinity Western U. (Canada) • Marvin Fritzler: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of Calgary, Medical School • Theodore Saito: Project Manager: Lawrence Livermore Laboratories • Muzaffar Iqbal: PhD Chemistry-U. of Saskatchewan: Center for Theology the Natural Sciences • William S. Pelletier: Emeritus Distinguished Prof. of Chemistry: U. of Georgia, Athens • Keith Delaplane: Prof. of Entomology: U. of Georgia • Ken Smith: Prof. of Mathematics: Central Michigan U. • Clarence Fouche: Prof. of Biology: Virginia Intermont College • Thomas Milner: Asst. Prof. of Biomedical Engineering: U. of Texas, Austin • Brian J.Miller: PhD Physics-Duke U. • Paul Nesselroade: Assoc. Prof. of Psychology: Simpson College • Donald F.Calbreath: Prof. of Chemistry: Whitworth College • William P. Purcell: PhD Physical Chemistry-Princeton U. • Wesley Allen: Prof. of Computational Quantum Chemistry: U. of Georgia • Jeanne Drisko: Asst. Prof., Kansas Medical Center: U. of Kansas, School of Medicine • Chris Grace: Assoc. Prof. of Psychology: Biola U. • Wolfgang Smith: Prof. Emeritus-Mathematics: Oregon State U. • Rosalind Picard: Assoc. Prof. Computer Science: M.I.T. • Garrick Little: Senior Scientist, Li-Cor: Li-Cor • John L. Omdahl: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of New Mexico • Martin Poenie: Assoc. Prof. of Molecular Cell & Developmental Bio: U. of Texas, Austin • Russell W.Carlson: Prof. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: U. of Georgia • Hugh Nutley: Prof. Emeritus of Physics & Engineering: Seattle Pacific U. • David Berlinski: PhD Philosophy-Princeton: Mathematician, Author • Neil Broom: Assoc. Prof., Chemical & Materials Engineeering: U. of Auckland • John Bloom: Assoc. Prof., Physics: Biola U. • James Graham: Professional Geologist, Sr. Program Manager: National Environmental Consulting Firm • John Baumgardner: Technical Staff, Theoretical Division: Los Alamos National Laboratory • Fred Skiff: Prof. of Physics: U. of Iowa • Paul Kuld: Assoc. Prof., Biological Science: Biola U. • Yongsoon Park: Senior Research Scientist: St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City • Moorad Alexanian: Prof. of Physics: U. of North Carolina, Wilmington • Donald Ewert: Director of Research Administration: Wistar Institute • Joseph W. Francis: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Cedarville U. • Thomas Saleska: Prof. of Biology: Concordia U. • Ralph W. Seelke: Prof. & Chair of Dept. of Biology & Earth Sciences: U. of Wisconsin, Superior • James G. Harman: Assoc. Chair, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry: Texas Tech U. • Lennart Moller: Prof. of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Institute: U. of Stockholm • Raymond G. Bohlin: PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U. of Texas: • Fazale R. Rana: PhD Chemistry-Ohio U. • Michael Atchison: Prof. of Biochemistry: U. of Pennsylvania, Vet School • William S. Harris: Prof. of Basic Medical Sciences: U. of Missouri, Kansas City • Rebecca W. Keller: Research Prof., Dept. of Chemistry: U. of New Mexico • Terry Morrison: PhD Chemistry-Syracuse U. • Robert F. DeHaan: PhD Human Development-U. of Chicago • Matti Lesola: Prof., Laboratory of Bioprocess Engineering: Helsinki U. of Technology • Bruce Evans: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Huntington College • Jim Gibson: PhD Biology-Loma Linda U. • David Ness: PhD Anthropology-Temple U. • Bijan Nemati: Senior Engineer: Jet Propulsion Lab (NASA) • Edward T. Peltzer: Senior Research Specialist: Monterey Bay Research Institute • Stan E. Lennard: Clinical Assoc. Prof. of Surgery: U. of Washington • Rafe Payne: Prof. & Chair, Biola Dept. of Biological Sciences: Biola U. • Phillip Savage: Prof. of Chemical Engineering: U. of Michigan • Pattle Pun: Prof. of Biology: Wheaton College • Jed Macosko: Postdoctoral Researcher-Molecular Biology: U. of California, Berkeley • Daniel Dix: Assoc. Prof. of Mathematics: U. of South Carolina • Ed Karlow: Chair, Dept. of Physics: LaSierra U. • James Harbrecht: Clinical Assoc. Prof.: U. of Kansas Medical Center • Robert W. Smith: Prof. of Chemistry: U. of Nebraska, Omaha • Robert DiSilvestro: PhD Biochemistry-Texas A & M U., Professor, Human Nutrition, Ohio State University • David Prentice: Prof., Dept. of Life Sciences: Indiana State U. • Walt Stangl: Assoc. Prof. of Mathematics: Biola U. • Jonathan Wells: PhD Molecular & Cell Biology-U. of California, Berkeley: • James Tour: Chao Prof. of Chemistry: Rice U. • Todd Watson: Asst. Prof. of Urban & Community Forestry: Texas A & M U. • Robert Waltzer: Assoc. Prof. of Biology: Belhaven College • Vincente Villa: Prof. of Biology: Southwestern U. • Richard Sternberg: Pstdoctoral Fellow, Invertebrate Biology: Smithsonian Institute • James Tumlin: Assoc. Prof. of Medicine: Emory U. Charles Thaxton: PhD Physical Chemistry-Iowa State U.

There isn't any mention in that quote of an invisible man in the sky.

There isn't any mention in that quote of an invisible man in the sky.

We are not trying to force people to believe in 'Creationism' as the media refers to it....what we want is for the state to cease and desist from forcing students to believe there is only one theory for the explanation of the origin of life on Earth aka the 'theory of evolution'.....all theories should be presented since there is no solid scientific proof of where or how life originated.

The efforts of the state to indoctrinate gullible students into believing the theory of evolution is the only credible theory regarding the origin of life is just another example of how the Federal Government has way too much influence in our schools....instead of teaching students how to think critically, rationally and logically...they constantly seek to indoctrinate....indoctrinate into what some might ask? Obviously the religion of political correctness....aka what was known in Stalinist Russia as the 'party line'....to get along, to get promoted, and for other perks in the educational system students and teachers must adhere to whatever the Feds decide is correct ---aka the 'party line'.

"Political correctness is the natural continuum from the party line. What we are seeing once again is a self-appointed group of vigilantes imposing their views on others. It is a heritage of communism, but they don't seem to see this.”

Doris Lessing quotes (Persian born British Novelist and short-story Writer

Last edited:
The 'Feds' did not decide that evolution was the answer to how we got here. Geologists and biologists did. Through the fossil record and the science of genetics, evolution is not only the most robust of all the scientific theories, it has the most evidence.

Creationism is not a scientfic theory. A scientific theory has to have evidence. There is zero evidence for creationism. In the rocks, and in every cell of your body is the evidence for evolution. Your mouth and miniscule brain denies evolution, every cell in your body confirms it. Just the way it is.

The 'Feds' did not decide that evolution was the answer to how we got here. Geologists and biologists did. Through the fossil record and the science of genetics, evolution is not only the most robust of all the scientific theories, it has the most evidence.

Creationism is not a scientfic theory. A scientific theory has to have evidence. There is zero evidence for creationism. In the rocks, and in every cell of your body is the evidence for evolution. Your mouth and miniscule brain denies evolution, every cell in your body confirms it. Just the way it is.

Who said the Feds decided that evolution was the answer...what I have said is that the feds dictate what is taught in regards to the origin of life. Now one might infer the Feds have decided that Evolution is the answer...but I would say that such a decision on their part would have more to do with a political agenda than science.

Evolution is just a theory and it is not believed by all scientists....I have no problem with evolution being taught as a theory.....now also what business does the Federal Government have in dictating that only one theory of the origin of life should be taught in our Public Schools?

In a nutshell you are merely repeating in a robotic fashion the myths of the evolution theory...your mind is closed, you are unable to think for yourself...you are one of the sheeples....led around on a leash.

Now for the real truth of this matter>>>>>Scientific Evidence that God Created Life

Last edited:
The OP seems to have left out many more important facts about the fall of Western Rome, the Eastern empire lasted another 1000 years..

1. Military overreach of an area difficult to defend.

2. Pax Romana on an empire which could only survive by military conquests.

3. Interfighting of those in govt. and those that sought to control the empire.

4. Barbarian hordes from the Asian steppe which over ran the defenses of a long stretching border.

But then again I am a historian without a political agenda.

dumb shit.. ! the O Post was a quote from DR. Gibbon, NOT the O Poster so why are you attacking him ?and not the content of the fucking POST :up:

and neither is the POSTER whom is Sawbriars

Actually, you are partially right. The Fall of Rome began with Vomitoriums, orgies, human sacrifice (you know the ones where they fed Christians to the lions), death matches by gladiators for the amusement of the people, higher and higher taxes, disease and attacks by other countries on Italy and Rome.

90% of the Christians fled Italy and Rome well before it's collapse. EXACTLY as Auriellus predicted.

Or, as Marcus stated "When debauchery takes the place of honor - we fall".

Or as Randall Flagg says - "We're screwed".

Forum List

Back