The Darling Of The Parasite Party

She’s back:

The fake-Indian issue is back on the front burner, thanks to her book, which goes on at some length about the, ahem, doubts about her ethnic background.

“I was stunned by the attacks,” Granny writes. “I was hurt and I was angry.”

XXXXX

And while we’re at it, why don’t you release your employment applications to Penn and Harvard Law Schools. If you didn’t check the box, we’ll know you don’t speak with forked tongue. If you did, you heap big liar.

Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!
Thursday, April 17, 2014 -- Anonymous (not verified) Prove you’re an Indian! Friday, April 18, 2014
Howie Carr

Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge! | Boston Herald

I still say:

Just to set the record straight, the only claim Elizabeth Warren has to Cherokee ancestry is that she heard Charlie Barnet’s great recording when she was a kid:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlAEdcMy_0A&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlAEdcMy_0A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]​

Last edited:
Conservatives are twice-blessed in 2016. Hillary Clinton will probably get the nomination, while Cherokee Warren remains the darling of the far Left even though she says she is not running. If God is truly good those two will have one helluva battle in the primaries. Internet wags will surely call it an Indian War:

WASHINGTON – The genealogist who debunked the claim of Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Massachusetts, of Cherokee Indian heritage is fighting mad that the senator repeats the claim in her new book out next week called “A Fighting Chance.”

Elizabeth Warren-Cherokee showdown near
Author, Democratic presidential contender to face book tour confrontation
Published: 8 hours ago

Conservatives are twice-blessed in 2016. Hillary Clinton will probably get the nomination, while Cherokee Warren remains the darling of the far Left even though she says she is not running. If God is truly good those two will have one helluva battle in the primaries. Internet wags will surely call it an Indian War:

WASHINGTON – The genealogist who debunked the claim of Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Massachusetts, of Cherokee Indian heritage is fighting mad that the senator repeats the claim in her new book out next week called “A Fighting Chance.”

Author, Democratic presidential contender to face book tour confrontation
Published: 8 hours ago

You illness is probably three pronged: ODS, state IV (incurable), coupled with ERWAUC (Extreme Right Wing Automatic Umbrage Complex), coupled with a healthy dose of bigotry.

Yes, indeed, you are a Conservative.

Yawn.

Forum List

Back