The danger of ‘Foreign Policy by Bumper Sticker’

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Excellent analysis on the state of affairs and how we got to were we are

"on the GOP primary in particular, the authors noted that “the very warrior intellectuals who were directly responsible for today’s state of affairs” in Iraq and the Middle East “dominate the foreign-policy advisory groups of nearly all the Republican candidates.”

Founded in 1985 by the late Irving Kristol, one of the original leaders in neoconservative thinking, the National Interest served as a forum for vigorous debate among conservative intellectuals and policymakers until the George W. Bush administration, when editorials critical of the Iraq war led to the departure of several of the magazine’s most prominent neoconservative voices."

The danger of ‘Foreign Policy by Bumper Sticker’

omg. Obama wasn't even a FULL one term Senator in our Congress and they gave him the reins over our Foreign policy. before that he was some LOWLY state Senator. Democrats are the party for bumber stickers.

Hopey dopedy change baby. and elect me: I'll stop the Seas RISING and heal thy planet.

leave it to the DNC compost. they are dishing it out to their low information voters who voted some JUNIOR Senator hardly anyone ever heard of. I wish the hell we never had after seven Miserable years of him

• Banned
omg. Obama wasn't even a FULL one term Senator in our Congress and they gave him the reins over our Foreign policy. before that he was some LOWLY state Senator. Democrats are the party for bumber stickers.

Hopey dopedy change baby. and elect me: I'll stop the Seas RISING and heal thy planet.

leave it to the DNC compost. they are dishing it out to their low information voters who voted some JUNIOR Senator hardly anyone ever heard of. I wish the hell we never had after seven Miserable years of him

So you didn't even read the article.

Stop embarrassing yourself

I don't know how you all who voted in that community agitator nobody can post this and then look at yourselves in a mirror. It's head shaking stuff man. just wow

you all really think people just FORGET things in these last MISERABLE seven years and now all of a sudden you Democrats are back in the good graces of the people in this country. seriously. you need start taking note . People didn't kick your party out of Control of Congress in just under six years of that thug Democrat Obama: FOR NO REASON

• Banned
I don't know how you all who voted in that community agitator nobody can post this and then look at yourselves in a mirror. It's head shaking stuff man. just wow

you all really think people just FORGET things in these last MISERABLE seven years and now all of a sudden you Democrats are back in the good graces of the people in this country. seriously. you need start taking note . People didn't kick your party out of Congress under six years of that thug Obama FOR NO REASON

Not capable of reading the article and commenting on it are you

The Republican party has a fear-driven foreign policy. And they have only one tool: A hammer. And if it can't be hit with a hammer, run away, run away!

Let's see
  • We have a de facto invasion from our Southern "Neighbor"
  • we took a stabilized Iraq and because Obama felt he needed to spike the football and do a victory lap, we completely abandoned Iraq to ISIS and AQ
  • we turned Libya and large portions of Syria over to ISIS
  • we destabilized Egypt in a thankfully unsuccessful effort to turn it over to the Muslim Brotherhood
  • we handed Iran the ability to make or buy nuclear weapons and to continue to fund terrorists
  • we handed SA a PERFECT excuse to seek their own nuclear weapons
  • we gave that fat fucking Communist scumbag Fidel a gift basket and get NOTHING in return
Yeah, Republican Bumper Stickers are the problem

Let's see
  • we took a stabilized Iraq and because Obama felt he needed to spike the football and do a victory lap, we completely abandoned Iraq to ISIS and AQ
  • we destabilized Egypt in a thankfully unsuccessful effort to turn it over to the Muslim Brotherhood
  • we handed Iran the ability to make or buy nuclear weapons and to continue to fund terrorists
  • we gave that fat fucking Communist scumbag Fidel a gift basket and get NOTHING in return

Can you believe that came from the WashingtonCompost? is it any wonder the left is so low information?

Let's see
WATCH OUT! THERE'RE 12 MEXICANS UNDER YUR BED! THERE'S AN ISISBOOMBAH TERRIST IN YUR CLOSET!

Let's see

Can you believe that came from the WashingtonCompost? is it any wonder the left is so low information?

Forum List

Back