The Danger of "Black Lives Matter"

All lives matter.

That's all inclusive, as it should be. Once a color or race or whatever is used instead of all, it implies other (white, Asian, Hispanic, etc.) lives don't matter.

The race pimps in here don't want to hear that, but that's par for their course.

Its supposed to be black lives matter too
Disagree. Black Lives Matters is fine. Black people shouldnt feel the need to include whites in the message. The message gets lost and sounds more like whining. Be strong.

Black Thug Lives don't matter
Most uncle toms feel that way. I'm not surprised.

Why the fuck would a thug life matter to me?

All lives matter.

That's all inclusive, as it should be. Once a color or race or whatever is used instead of all, it implies other (white, Asian, Hispanic, etc.) lives don't matter.

The race pimps in here don't want to hear that, but that's par for their course.

Disagree. Black Lives Matters is fine. Black people shouldnt feel the need to include whites in the message. The message gets lost and sounds more like whining. Be strong.

I just agreed with you that it doesnt matter to you. You want me to convince you now?

I just agreed with you that it doesnt matter to you. You want me to convince you now?

Well if a thug life matter to you then u retarded

If by retarded you mean Black then i agree. Uncle toms have a hard time understanding the notion of being responsible for their people.

If by retarded you mean Black then i agree. Uncle toms have a hard time understanding the notion of being responsible for their people.

I only care about the lives of "productive black people"

I care about the lives of all Black people. Clowns like you let white people dictate to you who is productive.

I care about the lives of all Black people. Clowns like you let white people dictate to you who is productive.

My eyes lets me know if a black person is productive. When a see a young black guy doing nothing in the middle of the day with his pants hanging off his ass........UNPRODUCTIVE. Which means he is not going to school or work and his life doesn't matter

My eyes lets me know if a black person is productive. When a see a young black guy doing nothing in the middle of the day with his pants hanging off his ass........UNPRODUCTIVE. Which means he is not going to school or work and his life doesn't matter
Sounds like the uncle tom training has taken hold rather well with you. A real Black man would be seeing what was up and helping him along if needed.

Sounds like the uncle tom training has taken hold rather well with you. A real Black man would be seeing what was up and helping him along if needed.

cancel your internet service

You sound like a really great person, so why don't you get off your lazy black ass and go help them? I'll tell you why. They don't want help. and all you wanna do is run your mouth about a gang of criminals that you support.

All lives matter.

Bullshit. All Lives Matters is a lie that drowns out the message of BLM.
LOL....what message is that, the lies told by Michael Brown's accomplice of the innocent gentle giant on his knees, hands in the air in surrender, whom the poh-leece shot in the back?

If black lives matter, where are the usual suspect race pimps prostesting the black lives lost on the shooting gallery streets of the hoods in Chicago and evey other major city in America on a daily basis? Where are the rioting, looting, fire-setting, blacks protesting blacks killing blacks? Everyone except racist boys like you know the answer to that. If there's no cops involved - of any race - or a white civilian those black lives don't mean shit to all you race pimps.

Just carry on spouting your bullshit to those ignorant blacks who apparently like their lives on the urban plantations. Maybe add a little singing too so they've got something to dance along to.

I thought u supported abortion

The author:

HeatherMacDonald.jpg

From the article: the Black Lives Matter movement holds that racist police officers are the greatest threat facing young black men today.

That is the 2nd sentence so you KNOW this is about to be some bullshit since not one person ever has said the police are "The Greatest" Anything.

2nd Paragraph: Even though the U.S. Justice Department has resoundingly disproven the lie that a pacific Michael Brown was shot in cold blood while trying to surrender, Brown is still venerated as a martyr.

This is also a lie. The Justice Department has not disproven anything. They said that some witnesses lied or were inconsistent. What they didnt say was that the incident DID NOT HAPPEN. This video proves they cant say that with credibility

Rest of the 2nd paragraph: And now police officers are backing off of proactive policing in the face of the relentless venom directed at them on the street and in the media.

Yes, if you would like to call objections to being abused as "Venom" instead of an "objection" then yeah...you might think one side is killing the other with words and not actions.

3rd Paragraph: The need is urgent, therefore, to examine the Black Lives Matter movement’s central thesis—that police pose the greatest threat to young black men.

Once again, she's setting up a fake belief just to tear it down later. When in fact not one person on this planet believes police are the greatest anything. But thats how you make a strawman. Simply say "Blacks believe all whites hate them" viola! Now you can write a opinion piece objecting to the beliefs you just made up. Its SO over the top stupid that the rest of the 4 pages follow suit

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Then why did you post this piece of b******* if you did not want to see the truth

You sound like a really great person, so why don't you get off your lazy black ass and go help them? I'll tell you why. They don't want help. and all you wanna do is run your mouth about a gang of criminals that you support.

Exactly,. only a stupid mutherfucker supports criminals

Why the fuck would any productive black person lose sleep over a thug getting killed?

Not me

Blm likes the attention from the media more than their own people. Why did they did they get punked n Chicago, why do real African activists laugh n call them a disgrace to their own people. Blm accepts homosexuality,abortion,transconfusion, n other immoral things that destroy the future of any race.

Forum List

Back