The Danes got it right

I will never be able to understand the >> "cannot be returned to their home countries" idea. For the home country to say we won't take them back is practically an act of war. it certainly is a major offense, which tells the other country, you have them now, you're stuck with them, F you.

Such an attitude should not be met with acceptance. It should be ignored, and the unwanted migrants should be returned, regardless of what the home country says.

When Eisenhower deported millions of illegal aliens in Operation Wetback in 1954, the Mexican government officially declared a refusal to take them back. Eisenhower disregarded that and shipped millions to Vera Cruz in the south of Mexico, and dumped illegal alien men into the shallow water of the Gulf of Mexico, where they waded ashore.

The Mexican government politicians protested furiously. Eisenhower paid no attention to them whatsoever.,

pstt your realize we are not in the fz? you best be nice there or get reported....or deported

giphy.gif

Denmark Plans to Isolate Unwanted Migrants on a Small Island

Put unwanted migrants on an island with laboratories, stables and a crematory for researching contagious diseases using a ferry called 'Virus' or they're imprisoned if they don't..just so they know they're unwanted. :thup:

That may be a bit extreme.

Just a tad :badgrin:

Did you read the whole article? Danes don't mess around

What's the purpose of the crematory? :eek:

Put unwanted migrants on an island with laboratories, stables and a crematory for researching contagious diseases using a ferry called 'Virus' or they're imprisoned if they don't..just so they know they're unwanted. :thup:

think about itttttt

think about itttttt

2+2=0

think about itttttt

I don't want to. :lalala:

think about itttttt

I don't want to. :lalala:

I don't blame you there and I really don't like what has been going on, on that island long before this.

The crematory has been there all along, so it's nothing new.

But then comes the prospect of when the island immigrant population becomes overcrowded and still growing...….that is really the scary part

Forum List

Back