So little regard for these children's safety so WHY THE HELL should we let them in?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

2 minute mark shows them dropping their children off an 18 foot wall. The first child appears to have hit the ground.
The children should be placed in protective services and the parents deported IMMEDIATELY

These idiots will do anything to get into our country and the welfare of their kids doesn't enter into it.

Who in their right mind would drop a kid 18 feet to the ground??

A raving lunatic. That's who.

Build the damned wall.

2 minute mark shows them dropping their children off an 18 foot wall. The first child appears to have hit the ground.
The children should be placed in protective services and the parents deported IMMEDIATELY

Ahhh the Fox Fear machine in full effect. Good for you for not only drinking the Kool Aid but for guzzling it straight from the hose.

Because Diversity, FEELZ and Just Shut Up.

They nothing but political pawns for the left. We know it and they know it. The left (especially the left wing media) could not care less about them if they tried.

Have any of them (either the wealthy lefties in the media or hollywood) lifted one stink finger for any of them.

They should all hang their heads in shame, but they are loud and proud. Hypocritical, loud and proud.

Last edited:

Ahhh the Fox Fear machine in full effect. Good for you for not only drinking the Kool Aid but for guzzling it straight from the hose.

Raw CCTV footage is koolaid?

Jesus you lefties are brainwashed

The analysis of that footage. Do try and keep up turnip.

I never mentioned any analysis moron. The video was posted for the camera footage. I specifically pointed out the portion of the video the thread was about.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY TO KEEP UP.

Fucktard

Everything is relative. Things are so bad where they are coming from.they are will to risk it.

I never mentioned any analysis moron. The video was posted for the camera footage. I specifically pointed out the portion of the video the thread was about.

Fucktard

"The children should be placed in protective custody and the parents deported immediately"

So when you stated that, that was all fact not analysis/opinion, right?

I mean, you know all anyone has to do is quote what you said, right? You know how the internet works, right?

Fucktard

"The children should be placed in protective custody and the parents deported immediately"

I mean, you know all anyone has to do is quote what you said, right? You know how the internet works, right?

My opinion has nothing to do with Fox News which was your implication.

You were off base

Fucktard

My opinion has nothing to do with Fox News which was your implication.

You were off base

You posted a Fox News video and then your ridiculous opinion.

How is this confusing you?

Forum List

Back