the DACA blues ..

Again, your guy got less votes.

Once again snowflakes reveal the REAL issue behind of their anti-American, Anti-Trump, hate-driven rants - the fact that pathetic, Felon-candidate-supporting, butt-hurt, sore-loser, hate-driven snowflakes have STILL not gotten over Hillary losing and STILL have not accepted the results of the 2016 election.

Hillary LOST.
Trump WON.
It's time to embrace reality.
Let go of your BUTT-HURT.
Move on.

upload_2018-1-12_7-18-20.jpeg

"The Democrats seem intent on having people and drugs pour into our country from the Southern Border, risking thousands of lives in the process. It is my duty to protect the lives and safety of all Americans. We must build a Great Wall, think Merit and end Lottery & Chain. USA!

The so-called bipartisan DACA deal presented yesterday to myself and a group of Republican Senators and Congressmen was a big step backwards. Wall was not properly funded, Chain & Lottery were made worse and USA would be forced to take large numbers of people from high crime countries which are doing badly. I want a merit based system of immigration and people who will help take our country to the next level. I want safety and security for our people. I want to stop the massive inflow of drugs. I want to fund our military, not do a Dem defund ....Because of the Democrats not being interested in life and safety, DACA has now taken a big step backwards. The Dems will threaten “shutdown,” but what they are really doing is shutting down our military, at a time we need it most. Get smart, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!

Sadly, Democrats want to stop paying our troops and government workers in order to give a sweetheart deal, not a fair deal, for DACA. Take care of our Military, and our Country, FIRST!" - President Trump

Not crying, but even though the deal has not been announced my ass already hurts...from the expected 'bending over' Americans are going to get. Politicians have promised Americans for decades that 'If you just agree to let us do 'THIS' then we will build the wall'...like a carrot on a stick.

NO, they've promised this to the angry minority. The vast majority don't want a wall and think it's stupid.

Again, your guy got less votes.

You can't keep talking about what the people want when your guy lost the popular vote.

The Wall would be a waste of money and a bad image. That's why it will never be built.

I fully expect the completion of the wall to be promised...again...and that promise NOT kept...in exchanged for AMNESTY that will be accom0plished IMMEDIATELY. Obama's Constitutional-Violating EO and all the crimes committed by those being given Amnesty will be rewarded while the American people are lied to and bent over again....

Yes, you rubes will fall for it again.

Here's the reason why Republicans support Amnesty.

Because their own supporters- the people who really run the party, the people who hire the undocumented - want them.

And then they tell you rubes that your life is miserable because that Mexican is taking a job you really don't want.

Do you know how we know you're a dumbass? You actually think that there are two distinct parties. Further , you think one of them cares about you. The establishment is the establishment, it doesn't matter what letter they have behind their names. Our "two" party system is simply a game to the establishment. What's sad is that so many like you simply refuse to step out of that false paradigm.

It seems the Leftists / Democratic Party have become infected, as Diane Feinstein, with 'Brain Congestion', forcing them to come down with the 'Papa Obama Anti-Colonialist' disease, a condition where you believe the united States has come to exist through raping, pillaging, stealing, murdering, oppressing, and enslaving the world for it's own good and that the United States must be eliminated in the world as a World Power and World Influence.

Deluding and destroying its culture, violating / diminishing / eventually doing away with its Constitution and Laws, flooding the country will illegals, terrorists, gangs, etc through defense of open boarders, forcing rejected ideology / agenda upon citizens who are illegally spied upon and oppressed/punished by the govt, slowly adopting appeasement and 'the U.N. world plan.......

Obama was not only a 'carrier' of the 'disease', he also took the role of the 'Communist/Treasonous 'Johnny Appleseed', spreading it all over, far and wide, deep within the roots of govt...as the sedition / treason recently exposed within the FBI and DOJ has demonstrated.

Obama promised to 'Transform the country'....damned if he didn't.

Once again snowflakes reveal the REAL issue behind of their anti-American, Anti-Trump, hate-driven rants - the fact that pathetic, Felon-candidate-supporting, butt-hurt, sore-loser, hate-driven snowflakes have STILL not gotten over Hillary losing and STILL have not accepted the results of the 2016 election.

You claimed the people voted for Trump.
The people voted against Trump. BY about 3 million votes.

Trump has no legitimacy. He'll always be that guy who won on a technicality because the Russians helped him cheat.

Do you know how we know you're a dumbass? You actually think that there are two distinct parties. Further , you think one of them cares about you.

So let me get this straight. You think that party politics are irrelevant, and you post on a political discussion board.

Hmmmm..

LOL, it's entertainment Joe Bob, entertainment. It's not fault you are too lazy to seek out the truth.

Do you know how we know you're a dumbass? You actually think that there are two distinct parties. Further , you think one of them cares about you.

So let me get this straight. You think that party politics are irrelevant, and you post on a political discussion board.

Hmmmm..

LOL, it's entertainment Joe Bob, entertainment. It's not fault you are too lazy to seek out the truth.

joe doesnt believe horseshit is truthful like you do.. lazy has nothing to do with it

Forum List

Back