the cycle child poverty creates

then why would you suggest such a stupid fucking idea?

Why would you suggest leaving children to be raised by those people that are willing to continue to bring children into the world they know they can't properly care for?

please prove children are better off with foster care instead of parents and that its cheaper to maintain than leaving them in an intact family.

This is why your party is dying.

You have no moral compass in your party.

You act talk all jesusy and stomp on starving kids.

What does the right feel it gains by refusing to help kids in poverty?

Personally I'm not into supporting anyone.

If you feel the urge then be my guest. Open up your wallet and your checkbook and have at it.

Sure its not the kids fault but it sure as fuck ain't mine. Nor is it my responsibility to provide for them either.

so you like poverty to increase and think its great for this country?

Well poverty has increased dramatically since electing Obama. You'll be voting for Obama, those 2 facts are accurate, yes?

What does the right feel it gains by refusing to help kids in poverty?

Personally I'm not into supporting anyone.

If you feel the urge then be my guest. Open up your wallet and your checkbook and have at it.

Sure its not the kids fault but it sure as fuck ain't mine. Nor is it my responsibility to provide for them either.

so you like poverty to increase and think its great for this country?

Let me make one think perfectly clear asshole.

I do no feel obliged to assume the burden for the poor in this country. If your poor then get yourself out of poverty. Make responsible decisions in your life. Help yourself.

If you want to assume the burden there idiot then feel free. They will clean you out in no time.

so all that sciency stuff is just out the window for you huh?

The republican party is the party of fuck you little kid I dont care if you dont eat.

Why would you suggest leaving children to be raised by those people that are willing to continue to bring children into the world they know they can't properly care for?

please prove children are better off with foster care instead of parents and that its cheaper to maintain than leaving them in an intact family.

You prove that they're not. And I wasn't speaking of foster care anyway. Either given into permanent adoption or small group homes. How do you expect children to learn self reliance from someone that refuses to help pull the wagon?

The family business of my next door neighbor is delivering babies. Her most recent qualified her for a bigger house. Lucky me. They have a big screen on all three levels, she smokes like a chimney, and her and her four kids are all fat. Poverty my ass.

This is why your party is dying.

You find it prefectly fine to say fuck you and I dont care to hungry American children.

Buy a tomb stone for your party

Maybe they should be warehoused.

I have provided science that not one of you has even glossed over.

That is dumb on your side

Forum List

Back