the cycle child poverty creates

LOL. It's so much easier for you to resort to school yard name calling than it is to explore the fact that we've handed out money for generations to try to improve child poverty and yet it continues to grow. All your ( note the proper use of the word your ) way has accomplished is generational welfare as a career choice.

Don't worry Vel. Truthspatters will hit you with "cold hard facts" any minute now.

All of her facts are cold and hard.

Stay tuned. LOL

You just ignored the science I provided huh?

You wouldn't know science if it landed on your shoulder, stuck its penis in your ear and peed.

Clearly the poverty in this country is not painful enough. It is not sufficient to motivate the poor to move up the line. Poverty in this country is comfortable. So comfortable that what we call poor demands not only comfort, but luxury. Poverty is having a 46" television set while the rich have a
60" television set.

I grew up in a poverty that would devastate the poor today. It was so painful that my personal determination was not to be poor. It doesn't stop liberals from telling me that my rich daddy paid my wiay. Of course, they cannot imagine someone achieving without being handed everything without working for it. Everything they have is handed to them. Now they expect more. Why can't welfare benefits include theater tickets?

What does the right feel it gains by refusing to help kids in poverty?

Refusing to be FORCED while other ride scott free is not refusing to help others... it is refusing to let you and those like you infringe on the very same freedoms you want for yourself, yet so easily try and take away from others when you think they are the only ones who need to pay for your wants, needs, and whims

Did you read the study?

I am not arguing that poverty does not beget poverty.. I also am not arguing that it is not bad when children are in poverty situations...

I am arguing that you wish to take away the very same freedoms from others when you feel they should support your wants, needs, and whims... which is against the concept of freedom... I fully support the VOLUNTARY participation in charities with donations, time, efforts etc... and especially appreciate when people give freely of themselves to help children, the sick, etc... I do not appreciate that you feel you or the government has the right or the power to force others to take care of the personal responsibilities of others... whether they be lazy fucking individuals, lazy fucking parents, or whatever else... you feel that your selective equal treatment when it benefits you and your selective unequal treatment of others when it benefits you is a good thing... I feel that total equal treatment and freedom are better

Its infrastructure maintainence.

If you dont have healthy workers you dont have much of an economy

If you dont care that these kids are hungry can you at least care about what that does to our system?

How about if you cant afford to feed offspring.... you don't have them?
or if you do find yourself on welfare..... you dont continue to breed like a rat.

damn that personal responsibility bites.

You admitt we need to build and maintain bridges and roads right?

Why do you refuse to admitt we need to maintain and buld our workforce?

This is why your party is dying.

You find it prefectly fine to say fuck you and I dont care to hungry American children.

Buy a tomb stone for your party

It ain't my party idiot and I doubt seriously there will be a tombstone for that party anytime soon.

Ain't seen any kids starving in the streets lately. I'll be sure to look for em along with grammy and grampy eating catfood.

I'll let you know if I find either.

so now you are just going to pretend no kids go hungry and poverty is is good for kids.

Yes it is your party because you spout their platform every time I see you post

Your an idiot of the first order.

I'm a fiscal conservative, period.

I'm still waiting for you, liberal idiot that you are, to open up your checkbook and whip out your wallet to pay for all those lovely freeloaders that you have such sympathy for.

Hope to see your charity on line in the future.

or if you do find yourself on welfare..... you dont continue to breed like a rat.

ahhhhh maybe we should them free birth control and abortions

It ain't my party idiot and I doubt seriously there will be a tombstone for that party anytime soon.

Ain't seen any kids starving in the streets lately. I'll be sure to look for em along with grammy and grampy eating catfood.

so now you are just going to pretend no kids go hungry and poverty is is good for kids.

I'm still waiting for you, liberal idiot that you are, to open up your checkbook and whip out your wallet to pay for all those lovely freeloaders that you have such sympathy for.

Yeah, right. Leftist shills are only generous with the other guy's stuff.

all that sceincy stuff is confusing you huh?

ahhhhh maybe we should them free birth control and abortions

That is already available ..... idiot.

Oh really then what were its findings?

Just like your study, I'm suggesting intervention as well.

really harmful and expensive interventions

People like you amaze me. If you were to find a dog living in a situation with inadequate care and supervision you, based on your posting history, would be the first to advocate removing the dog from the people and yet you would leave a child in the same situation. How do you justify that?

You admitt we need to build and maintain bridges and roads right?

Why do you refuse to admitt we need to maintain and buld our workforce?

Workforce? What the hell does the workforce have to do with Welfare?

Most of your Welfare recipients aren't interested in working and sure as hell ain't part of the workforce.

Why would they want to work when the war on poverty is working so well for em?

Which children are hungry? Some of them might be late for dinner, but child hunger in this country does not exist. Anyone who thinks that having a double burger instead of a triple burger means there is starvation needs to look at some real child starvation and see the difference.

So, saying that children are going hungry in this country is an immediate admission that you don't know what you're talking about.

all that sceincy stuff is confusing you huh?

Not a bit. Horseshit is still horseshit no matter how you cut it.

Which children are hungry? Some of them might be late for dinner, but child hunger in this country does not exist. Anyone who thinks that having a double burger instead of a triple burger means there is starvation needs to look at some real child starvation and see the difference.

So, saying that children are going hungry in this country is an immediate admission that you don't know what you're talking about.

Even while their crackwhore moms are out crackwhoring, the school districts in question are making sure the kids get fed.

there are many reasons any country would be better off not allowing children to be raised in poverty.

Why does the right want children raised in poverty?

what is it they think we gain?

The right doesn't want any child to be raised in poverty. The right wants their parents to have good jobs.

The only thing worse for a child than being raised in poverty is being raised by a welfare mom.

Forum List

Back