The Cultural Enrichment of Germany

Germany, my favorite country, has now committed suicide. Not long ago, on hot summer days, you could see bikinied girls sunbathing on a few town squares. Now burkas clobber them into running. Or young guys could go and work at various places, now cut price ragheads undercutting them. Most interesting is that the crime syndicate that forced Germany into this disaster will forever hide well and cover themselves with Merkel.

LMAO. Germans openly embraced national suicide with their lunatic politics. Why pity their situation, when their problems are rooted in intellectual capitulation to cultural multi-culti marxism?

LMAO. Germans openly embraced national suicide with their lunatic politics. Why pity their situation, when their problems are rooted in intellectual capitulation to cultural multi-culti marxism?

That is because the entente castrated them. Nothing stops the one world order any more. The German at least tried.

That is because the entente castrated them. Nothing stops the one world order any more. The German at least tried.

....uh, you're talking 70 years back. I'm referring to Merkel and co's suicidal policies in the 21st century. Germans refuse to take pride in being German or European or "White"- thus they have callous disregard for their leaders opening the borders to hostile alien cultures and peoples- so why should anyone be crying foul on their behalf, now?

....uh, you're talking 70 years back. I'm referring to Merkel and co's suicidal policies in the 21st century. Germans refuse to take pride in being German or European or "White"- thus they have callous disregard for their leaders opening the borders to hostile alien cultures and peoples- so why should anyone be crying foul on their behalf, now?

On German language forums, I have been asking countless times, what it means to be German. I even go as far as asking about Strassburg, Danzig, and Konigsberg. Germany has a political party too, called the Heimatverlorene, which means the homeland-less. I never get a straight answer, But ... probably a good answer about this came from a 99 year old German guy I talked with the other day, and he said that the German didn't even care much when they had to sign away half their country in the ww1-2 peace dictates. What did piss them off was when the French started to steal their money by installing corrupt governments like Weimar. So, the key to save the German is to revive their local identities, per the individual 16 states that make up the federal republic of Germany, not the country. And don't mess with their money because that is Saint.

New Topics

Forum List

Back