No! Don't touch me! German police release shocking footage from Cologne on new years eve 2015

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘No! Don’t Touch Me!’ German Police Release Shocking Footage From Cologne On New Year’s Eve 2015
The footage shows a massive, rowdy mob of migrants standing shoulder to shoulder on the steps of the Cologne Cathedral

Police are seen fighting to arrest unruly migrants and are heard expressing shock at how out of control the situation is.

“We can’t close the back part of the stairs with three officers, too many people are running up and down the stairs,” one officer says.

“I find it too ad-hoc here. I don’t know why this is being done,” says another.

( THERE IS A VIDEO ON THE SITE)

upload_2016-12-7_8-24-25.png

Well at least someone on the German police force wants to get our what is being hidden. If the US doesn't wake the hell up they will face the same, in fact they already are it's just being kept under the lid.
MSM keeps the truth from ppl only the sheep think other wise.

‘No! Don’t Touch Me!’ German Police Release Shocking Footage From Cologne On New Year’s Eve 2015
The footage shows a massive, rowdy mob of migrants standing shoulder to shoulder on the steps of the Cologne Cathedral

Police are seen fighting to arrest unruly migrants and are heard expressing shock at how out of control the situation is.

“We can’t close the back part of the stairs with three officers, too many people are running up and down the stairs,” one officer says.

View attachment 101066

Well at least someone on the German police force wants to get our what is being hidden. If the US doesn't wake the hell up they will face the same, in fact they already are it's just being kept under the lid.
You got a link evidencing ANY of that in the US? Sheep indeed; you're blatting.

• Banned

View attachment 101066

The rapes are occuring the riots like this and incoming haven't happened like this.
Those that do happen are being kept under a tight lid because O screwballs ORDERS BORDER PATROL to do so.

• Banned

View attachment 101066

Did you know that in the state of Texas alone over the last few years, nearly a thousand illegal aliens have been convicted of sex crimes against children?

Of course you didn’t. The media has covered these horrors up for years, and even after Donald Trump dared reveal these horrors, the rape-deniers in the media continue to cover them up. The media is covering up all kinds of horrific statistic regarding illegal aliens. Before we get to those, let’s start with why.

To Democrats and their media allies, a few hundred raped children a year is seen as a small price to pay for the political benefits that come with an unsecure border. Mexicans vote 3-to-1 for Democrats. Now to Trump specifically…

We are currently entering week four of the mainstream media asking Donald Trump the same immigration questions over and over and over again. This is the media’s Todd Akin Playbook. If you remember in 2012, an obscure Senate candidate said something stupid about rape during the presidential campaign. Immediately, every Republican on the planet and the RNC distanced themselves from this lunacy, but the media made sure that didn’t matter.

Rape Deniers: 9 Facts About Illegal Alien Crime The Media Covers Up - Breitbart

View attachment 101066

Did you know that in the state of Texas alone over the last few years, nearly a thousand illegal aliens have been convicted of sex crimes against children?

Of course you didn’t. The media has covered these horrors up for years, and even after Donald Trump dared reveal these horrors, the rape-deniers in the media continue to cover them up. The media is covering up all kinds of horrific statistic regarding illegal aliens. Before we get to those, let’s start with why.

To Democrats and their media allies, a few hundred raped children a year is seen as a small price to pay for the political benefits that come with an unsecure border. Mexicans vote 3-to-1 for Democrats. Now to Trump specifically…

We are currently entering week four of the mainstream media asking Donald Trump the same immigration questions over and over and over again. This is the media’s Todd Akin Playbook. If you remember in 2012, an obscure Senate candidate said something stupid about rape during the presidential campaign. Immediately, every Republican on the planet and the RNC distanced themselves from this lunacy, but the media made sure that didn’t matter.

Rape Deniers: 9 Facts About Illegal Alien Crime The Media Covers Up - Breitbart
The media doesn't cover them up, you can Google the issue and see 10 pages of reports..

I'd love to see how many native Texas boys committed rape/child rapes in the same time period and please note that these illegals did get deported.
This has nothing to do with Muslims, btw.
I have dealt with some Mexcian immigrant families and the legal age for marriage in rural parts of Mexico can be an issue, at least in New England. We call anyone under 16 or 17 or 18 (depending on the state) a "child" when there is commission of a sex crime. I had a case where the female was 15, had been living with a guy who was now 21, for two years. This had begun in Mexico, where with consent a girl can marry at 13. Her family lived right next door to them and thought I was NUTS to come in and tell them that their son-in-law was committing statutory rape. He was providing for her, she loved him, what in hell was the problem.
Is THAT kind of situation included in the "rapes" reported? Maybe not, I just wondered since it was an issue I've encountered.

Forum List

Back