The crybaby is gone.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
From the NY Slimes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/27/u...ress-and-washingtons-sense-of-dread.html?_r=0

Hours after Mr. Boehner’s announcement, Representative Roger Williams, Republican of Texas and one of the conservative hard-liners, warned, “I hope all Republicans, including those in the Senate, are listening to what grass-roots conservatives are saying: It is time for conservative leadership and conservative principles.”

It's about time we get leadership from people who don't "compromise" with thieves and rapists. We need leaders to shove a gun in their face and make them go prone. I am delighted that the crybaby speaker finally abdicated.

Good luck governing as you won't get shit passed. This entire fucking country will be shutdown and we will become a second rate backwards shithouse....But, hey, you hate investment and governing anyways.

Goddamn idiot...

If I was the minority leader in the senate I'd make sure not another defense budget was passed until you did your job.

It's about time we get leadership from people who don't "compromise" with thieves and rapists. We need leaders to shove a gun in their face and make them go prone.

Most Americans don't agree with you.

Most Americans don't want a minority of strident ideologues who slash and burn and put their own ideology ahead of the interests of the country.

• Banned

Most Americans don't want a minority of strident ideologues who slash and burn and put their own ideology ahead of the interests of the country.

Bullshit.

It fits your avatar but I think you're showing it from the wrong end.

Most americans are sick of political whores who speak in platitudes and never adhere to their principles. The interests of the country mean a secure border, the moonbat messiah's reckless spending is stopped, and the sick deviants STFU for a while.

It's time we stopped compromising with lunatics.

Bullshit.

It fits your avatar but I think you're showing it from the wrong end.

Most americans are sick of political whores who speak in platitudes and never adhere to their principles. The interests of the country mean a secure border, the moonbat messiah's reckless spending is stopped, and the sick deviants STFU for a while.

It's time we stopped compromising with lunatics.

Which is why 70% of Americans don't want a government shutdown.

More than seven in 10 Americans said they would prefer a budget agreement to prevent the government from shutting down, compared to just 22 percent who said it is more important for Congress to eliminate all funding from Planned Parenthood, according to the results of a new CNN/ORC poll on domestic issues released Monday.​

Read more: Majority of Americans: Planned Parenthood fight not worth a government shutdown

Of course, you'll blame the "liberal media" or some other nonsense like that, since you crazies live in a media echo chamber.

• Banned
Good luck governing as you won't get shit passed. This entire fucking country will be shutdown and we will become a second rate backwards shithouse....But, hey, you hate investment and governing anyways.

Goddamn idiot...

If I was the minority leader in the senate I'd make sure not another defense budget was passed until you did your job.

Bed wetters like you are the reason why I use the term "weapons grade stupid".

The moonbat messiah's goal in the first place was to turn America into a turd world country. That had been the objective of the left since Lenin sent his agents throughout the world to destabilize every non communist country.

If you were the minority leader in the senate you would double the intellect of the entire democrook body even though you are a blithering imbecile.

• Banned

More than seven in 10 Americans said they would prefer a budget agreement to prevent the government from shutting down, compared to just 22 percent who said it is more important for Congress to eliminate all funding from Planned Parenthood, according to the results of a new CNN/ORC poll on domestic issues released Monday.​

Read more: Majority of Americans: Planned Parenthood fight not worth a government shutdown

Of course, you'll blame the "liberal media" or some other nonsense like that, since you crazies live in a media echo chamber.

Al-CNN "polls" are very objective.

Did anyone notice the last shutdown?

Yeah, people couldn't get to the parks.

All the checks still went out.

Spare me your bullshit.

Al-CNN "polls" are very objective.

Did anyone notice the last shutdown?

Yeah, people couldn't get to the parks.

All the checks still went out.

Spare me your bullshit.

Run back to your echo chamber where all the other crazies agree with you and let normal Americans live their lives.

Forum List

Back