The Crowd reaction Republicans hope to get for knocking millions off healthcare

It's not like obamacare has been working. It's crashing. Replace it or have nothing.
"Nothing" is the GOP goal. That's why they've spent years sabotaging the ACA.

That's exactly what's wrong with ObamaCares. Yet, in spite of that, it is not "collapsing" as the Rs say it is. The only thing the right cares about is hurting as many Americans as possible so they can blame President Obama.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It's not like obamacare has been working. It's crashing. Replace it or have nothing.

That's exactly what's wrong with ObamaCares. Yet, in spite of that, it is not "collapsing" as the Rs say it is. The only thing the right cares about is hurting as many Americans as possible so they can blame President Obama.

It is collapsing, there is no competition. So basically it's a monopoly in most parts of the country… A windfall for fucked up insurance companies.

It deserved to be sabotaged, because it was forced on people that will never use it and want nothing to do with it. Can't you fuckers get that through your head?
People who will never use it? Like this dumb idiot: Trump supporter stabbed 9 times after political rally

And has no healthcare. :crybaby:
He was stabbed by a pro Obamacare supporter, The second most intolerant people on the planet are progressives second only to Muslims.

Not true and you know it.

No insurance, wants others to pay for his health care. RWNJs always says the left is doing what the right actually is.

its not going to crash, if it was the Rubes wouldnt be trying to kill it.
I'm not really sure what the rubes are trying to do these days. They voted to completely repeal the ACA 61 times... but now it looks like they're trying to keep most of it, but in a way that lets Trump claim victory while screwing the old, the young, and the sick. Evil at its worst.

And trump's base would be hard hit.

How will they twist that to make it Obama's fault?

Your spin on everyone's rates being raised with much less coverage and the rich prospering big time is nothing short of amazing.

Your spin on everyone's rates being raised

Like when Obama promised every family would save $2500 a year but then costs went up instead?
...and you can keep your doctor and plan - in all 57 states and under sniperfire
I kept mine. Course, mine met minimum standards. Republicans don't believe in standards of any kind. They haven't had standards for decades.

You know your cute little videos showing people's responses to something, R-Derp? What they REALLY illustrate is in the first...what the Middle Class was led to believe they would be getting from the ACA (wild cheering for their rates going down by an average of $2,500 per family per year!) and in the second...the stunned reaction when their premiums just kept going up and up and up!
They were always going to go up fool. Anything market based does. They just went up much slower, with greater coverage for millions who never had healthcare before. Don't you follow the news?

They were always going to go up fool. Anything market based does.

Anything market based always goes up in price?

You sure about that sparky?

Most people do have to worry about that. It happens everyday. When your pelvis is crushed by some idiot who t-boned you, you won't go to the hospital?
Of course I'll go, and I don't expect anyone else to pay for it.

How will you pay and how long does the hospital need to carry the cost for your indigent ass? What happens to that cost they carry from uninsured idiots?
:lmao::lmao:
You read about it all the time - insurance company's screwing over customers… Happens every day.
Insurance is not healthcare
Insurance exists to cover you financially if the need arises. It's the responsible thing to do.
Mandatory insurance is legalized extortion, and there's no guarantee that insurance company is going to back anybody… fact

Yep. Too risky.
Better to just be a douchey free rider who's costs get transferred to those who actually pay premiums.

I thought it was bad enough that Republicans would work to get young men to join the military and then try to screw them out of promised benefits.

So which is worse?

Working to end promised Veterans Benefits?
Throwing the elderly out of rest homes?
Denying help to the disabled?
Ending healthcare for really sick people?

While I see each as equally evil, Republicans see them as policy. We are so different.

I thought it was bad enough that Republicans would work to get young men to join the military and then try to screw them out of promised benefits.

So which is worse?

Working to end promised Veterans Benefits?
Throwing the elderly out of rest homes?
Denying help to the disabled?
Ending healthcare for really sick people?

While I see each as equally evil, Republicans see them as policy. We are so different.

Gee, R-Derp...you forgot the part where we rip the heads off puppies and kittens! (eye-roll) You're not "different"...you're a buffoon!

Forum List

Back