The crowd made them do it!

That's also why they wear all black.
***shrugs***
Yeah... Those people did it smart didn't they? If those people at DC on the sixth were just smarter about it. Wear all black and you turn invisible to politics and media... Dumbfucks haven't figured that bit out yet...
Not sure who you're talking about....the blob supporting wannabe insurrectionists have been hunted down and are continued to be hunted down like dogs....about 400 of those varmints have been rounded up so far.

More on the way.

Come get me ass wipe.

***shrugs***
Yeah... Those people did it smart didn't they? If those people at DC on the sixth were just smarter about it. Wear all black and you turn invisible to politics and media... Dumbfucks haven't figured that bit out yet...
Not sure who you're talking about....
Yeah... That's the whole point... They turn invisible.

Finally, we have an explanation exonerating the criminal insurrectionists who tried to take over our government on January 6.

It was not Donald Trump motivating the criminal insurrection, it was the mob itself that that forced those poor criminals to go off the rails. The insurrectionists, the defenders of Trump, the staunch believers in "personal responsibility" and lovers of police and law enforcement are not responsible. "The mob made them do it;" they just got caught up in the moment and couldn't help themselves.

Makes perfect sense; great that we finally have an explanation. Please judges and courts, drop all charges and release these poor victims back into decent society. Bigly!!!
So they admit to being a mob.

191361.png
Well, isn't it odd that you think we have trump on the mind when he can't stop talking about the 2020 election...nor can YOU stop talking about him.

Finally, we have an explanation exonerating the criminal insurrectionists who tried to take over our government on January 6.

It was not Donald Trump motivating the criminal insurrection, it was the mob itself that that forced those poor criminals to go off the rails. The insurrectionists, the defenders of Trump, the staunch believers in "personal responsibility" and lovers of police and law enforcement are not responsible. "The mob made them do it;" they just got caught up in the moment and couldn't help themselves.

Makes perfect sense; great that we finally have an explanation. Please judges and courts, drop all charges and release these poor victims back into decent society. Bigly!!!
Oh my god...Another Jan 6th thread....who many more of these are the mods going to allow....

Afraid, eh?

***shrugs***
Not sure who you're talking about....the blob supporting wannabe insurrectionists have been hunted down and are continued to be hunted down like dogs....about 400 of those varmints have been rounded up so far.

More on the way.

Come get me ass wipe.
Oooooooooo! So you were there on Jan 6th? Noted and passed on.

***shrugs***

More on the way.

Come get me ass wipe.

Come get me boi.

***shrugs***

More on the way.

Come get me ass wipe.

Come get me boi.
It's not me who comes for Jan 6th thugs. It's the people who have no problem figuring out who's who on social media.

***shrugs***

More on the way.

Come get me ass wipe.

Come get me boi.
It's not me who comes for Jan 6th thugs. It's the people who have no problem figuring out who's who on social media.

Got it, you're just one more terrified faggot Prog.

***shrugs***
Naw...the blob-dick-sucking-1/6/21-insurrectionists-wannabes are not invisible. They've been rounded up and hunted down by the authorities like dogs.

About 400 have been indicted and are facing federal charges. Someones going to dance with the needled in Terre Haute for murdering a cop. Pass the popcorn.

Crowd mentality is a real issue and the question remains about the presence of BLM and left wingers in the mob. The FBI didn't seem curious about allegations that the democrat Va. governor invited out of state professional agitators to Charlottesville and then told the VSP to stand down (and watch the fun). The FBI is most likely under orders to search for only right wingers in the mob in this scenario.

***shrugs***

More on the way.

Come get me ass wipe.

Come get me boi.
MAGA--MORE ARE GETTING ARRESTED!!!!

***shrugs***

More on the way.

Come get me ass wipe.

Come get me boi.

Bring it coward.

***shrugs***
Naw...the blob-dick-sucking-1/6/21-insurrectionists-wannabes are not invisible. They've been rounded up and hunted down by the authorities like dogs.

About 400 have been indicted and are facing federal charges. Someones going to dance with the needled in Terre Haute for murdering a cop. Pass the popcorn.
It's good to know you ignore attempted murder by Liberals.

***shrugs***

More on the way.

Come get me ass wipe.

Come get me boi.

Bring it coward.
What do you want from a telephone operator?

***shrugs***

They're facing nothing more than misdemeanor charges, moonbat.

Crowd mentality is a real issue and the question remains about the presence of BLM and left wingers in the mob. The FBI didn't seem curious about allegations that the democrat Va. governor invited out of state professional agitators to Charlottesville and then told the VSP to stand down (and watch the fun). The FBI is most likely under orders to search for only right wingers in the mob in this scenario.
Nor is anyone interested in the numerous eyewitness accounts of Pantifa/BLM agitators dressed in MAGA garb being bused in.

***shrugs***

It's good to know you ignore attempted murder by Liberals.

Who murdered a cop? You really do need to pay attention. The cop who died and were held up as a hero, laid in state in the Capitol was found to have died from natural causes.

Contrast that with the cop who was killed by the Calypso Louie follower and hardly got a mention on the news.

Forum List

Back