The crowd booed those who walked out at Notre Dame

In a logical world those near-graduates who walked out would get no degree until they had repeated every course and then, 4 or more years later, would have the opportunity to try again to act like adults the second time around.

I thought one took classes for a degree, not a fealty oath.

Conservatives were not such snowflakes when Notre Dame students were protesting Obama

Obama faces Notre Dame speech backlash - CNN.com

The pro life group , but Pence has only one thing in common with RC's , he is pro life and truth be known most of them are pro choice. With Pence's history its no wonder he was protested. Those snowflakes, are your children or grandchildren of someone you know, they are the new baby boomers, and Gen Xers. They will be the largest voting block in the future, that is just the way it is.

There were over 3100 graduates, and apparently less than a hundred walked out. Of course the media wants you to think it was a significant percentage of the graduates.
And I would bet every single one of those who walked out were minions of a couple of *professors* who don't teach, but recruit.
Or maybe they just object to Pences views on homosexuality, abortion, Planned Parenthood, healthcare......

Cuz their handlers tell them to object.

They should definitely get some bag boy from the local piggly wiggly to speak st graduations.
Who would protest a bag boy?
B list, not Bag Boy. Geez.
Isn't that a Con-servative's B list?

You rode the special bus in school, didn't you?

That's why it's her nickname.

shortbus.jpg

They should definitely get some bag boy from the local piggly wiggly to speak st graduations.

Why should the graduates that have some sense and manners settle for bag boy OR b list because some of their disgraceful colleagues haven't been taught a modicum of restraint or manners?
They've worked hard and shouldn't have their big day sullied either by a crummy speaker or bad behavior
Walking out was the choice of the graduates. Pretty dramatic and probably their parents pretty near wrung their necks afterwards, but what the hell. They're young and they think they know everything.
My point was that in these politically hypersensitive times, Trump's VP is going to cause a stir; you just know it will. I still think a less controversial speaker could have been found to perform the boring speech no one wanted to hear anyway.[/QUOTE

Maybe YOU wouldn't have wanted to hear it. I took pride in and paid attention at my eight grade, my high school and my college graduation. I didn't have to share it with a bunch of hypersensitive, immature and rude kid thugs, thank gawd.
I'd of been pissed and repulsed

This would be a fantastic recruiting video.

Potential employers now have photographs of those who may not wish to show up or are too thin skinned to follow directives and may stomp their feet and walk out when given an assignment.

There were over 3100 graduates, and apparently less than a hundred walked out. Of course the media wants you to think it was a significant percentage of the graduates.
And I would bet every single one of those who walked out were minions of a couple of *professors* who don't teach, but recruit.
Or maybe they just object to Pences views on homosexuality, abortion, Planned Parenthood, healthcare......

Cuz their handlers tell them to object.
I doubt if they watch FoxNews

Silly! College graduates don't have opinions!

That's it? That's all you've got for a retort?

Nope
All yer worth though.
"All yer worth though".....:rofl: :rofl: Such irony about the special bus too.

This would be a fantastic recruiting video.

Potential employers now have photographs of those who may not wish to show up or are too thin skinned to follow directives and may stomp their feet and walk out when given an assignment.
Only Snowflakes would be offended

That's it? That's all you've got for a retort?

Nope
All yer worth though.
"All yer worth though".....:rofl: :rofl: Such irony about the special bus too.

Are you still reading your SIG line each day?

The booing wasn't fir Pence. It was for those who disrupted, and disrespected, those attending and graduating...not to mention disrespecting the institution of Notre Dame itself. OMG! After Notre Dame Students Walked Out on Mike Pence's Speech, WATCH All Hell Break Loose
So what's your fuckin point.......people get booed all the time, it dson't sop the wheels of progress.
My point is that lefties are liars:

Vice President Mike Pence booed at Notre Dame

He wasn't booed. The loons who walked were booed. Vigorously.

The booing wasn't fir Pence. It was for those who disrupted, and disrespected, those attending and graduating...not to mention disrespecting the institution of Notre Dame itself. OMG! After Notre Dame Students Walked Out on Mike Pence's Speech, WATCH All Hell Break Loose

Really, and you know this to be true?

Pence has no business being VP of the US; he's worse than Agnew. ""I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order," separates Pence from every citizen who is not a Christian, a conservative or a Republican.

Really, and you know this to be true?

Pence has no business being VP of the US; he's worse than Agnew. ""I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order," separates Pence from every citizen who is not a Christian, a conservative or a Republican.

Lol. You should make a thread about that.

Yes, we all know it's true. Notre Dame graduates were not booing Pence. They were booing (and flipping off) the retards who left.

Conservatives were not such snowflakes when Notre Dame students were protesting Obama

Obama faces Notre Dame speech backlash - CNN.com

As a commie you will have that with freedom loving peoples.

View attachment 128171
:lol: You don't even know what a "commie" is. :lol:

Your entitled to your opinion; however, your opinion was a Hillary landslide.

:haha:
Ah...when the RussianWrs got nothing on the topic at hand, they default to the election. Guess what? I know that H. Clinton lost. . You're a little slow.

Forum List

Back