Obama Released Nearly 600 Sex Offenders after Countries Refused Deportation

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama's ICE Released Nearly 600 Sex Offenders after Countries Refused Deportation

Only someone who hates everyday Americans would release this dangerous scum onto our streets.

Barack Obama had to be the president who hated America the most. I have lived through well more than half a dozen, and I cannot remember any president who did SUCH HARM to America, and so surreptitiously.

He is incompetent and he purposely tried to destroy the US. the guy is straight up evil and hates america.

Obama's ICE Released Nearly 600 Sex Offenders after Countries Refused Deportation

Only someone who hates everyday Americans would release this dangerous scum onto our streets.

Barack Obama had to be the president who hated America the most. I have lived through well more than half a dozen, and I cannot remember any president who did SUCH HARM to America, and so surreptitiously.

He is incompetent and he purposely tried to destroy the US. the guy is straight up evil and hates america.
Didn't Trump say he wasn't going to allow countries to refuse their illegals? So he knows who they are; why hasn't ICE rounded them back up and sent them home?

They need to go and if the supreme court claims that these foreign criminals can't remain locked up then it needs to go or a law better be written to deal with them for they won't be roaming the streets.

Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) Policy Studies Director Jessica Vaughan reviewed the fiscal year 2015 audit determined a total of 179,040 convicted criminals were ordered deported by an immigration judge, Breitbart Texas reported in July 2016. Of those, only 6,905 remained in custody of ICE officials. That leaves 172,135 convicted criminal aliens roaming the streets after a final order of removal. This number is at the highest lever for the past four report years and represents a 20 percent increase over the 2012 numbers, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement reports obtained by CIS.

• Banned
Another lying OP.

The courts and the laws were the reason they had to be released.

Obama ordered/favored the release of "Illegal Alien Sexual Predators"...By Direction. Just remember it was "a Democrat" that unleashed Illegal Alien Sexual predator criminals upon the U.S.!

we should not accept refusal; they are not our citizens and there is no law on earth that says we have to keep them here. We are not obligated to be the world's jailer.

Didn't Trump say he wasn't going to allow countries to refuse their illegals? So he knows who they are; why hasn't ICE rounded them back up and sent them home?
Have you missed the recent mass arrests?

New Topics

Forum List

Back