The Cowardly Liberals on USMB

One thing that we need to do is stop calling something that pays $10 per hour a "job" even if it is full time. For that wage if one shows up that's almost enough. But there are pricks out there that think the more of these there are the better.

One thing that we need to do is stop calling something that pays $10 per hour a "job" even if it is full time. For that wage if one shows up that's almost enough. But there are pricks out there that think the more of these there are the better.

The problem in this country is not so much a lack of jobs but a lack of careers

A career is something you can support a family on, something you can eventually retire on
Those are becomming harder and harder to find

Good question and after 2 pages, still no answer

-Geaux
simply not true, there have been quite a few suggestions in this thread on how to pay for it, including from me.

Now the Liberal question to you all is How is Trump going to pay for all of his proposals.....???

nooooo, he can't force Mexico to pay for the fence, so how about some REAL answers on where he is going to get all the money for all of his new spending proposals? ;)

Bend over America... well, for the ones in the 47% demographic

-Geaux
----------

The real reason Hillary Clinton isn't saying how she'll pay for her trillion-dollar spending increase is because she knows it means raising taxes on the middle class," said spokesman Michael Short.

Hillary Clinton Proposes $275 Billion In New Infrastructure Spending
that's just a Republican operative mouthing off nonsense..... one thing Clintons don't do, is hurt the middle class.....
Never have and never will.... ;)
hahahahahahhahahahahahhhaa holy shit is your head buried up someone's chute.

The problem in this country is not so much a lack of jobs but a lack of careers

A career is something you can support a family on, something you can eventually retire on
Those are becomming harder and harder to find
why do you supposed? Because they are all off shore, run off by the left unions and regulation. But hey you love them all, tell them thanks for the added poverty.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who thinks flipping burgers at Mickey-Ds is a job you should be able to support a family on is cuckoooooooooooooooo

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.
===========

Why would a Conservative / Republican / Tea-bagger care how she will pay for it or if she even will?

I don't see you complaining about Bush starting two wars on the nation's credit card and refusing to pay any taxes to pay the bills.

I don't see you complaining about Bush starting the UNFUNDED Medicare Prescription Benefit which is also on the nation's credit card because, once again, Republicans refuse to pay any taxes to pay the bills they made.

YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN HOW TRUMP OR OTHER REPUBLICANS WOULD PAY FOR THEIR PROGRAMS.

You only want to whine when it's a Democrat.

Bernie Sanders actually proposes a method to pay for the free college program --- a dollar tax on EVERY financial transaction on Wall Street. Every time someone trades stocks they pay an extra dollar.

There are literally TRILLIONS of transactions on Wall Street every year. An extra buck on each one would never be noticed and would not harm the people playing the market.

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.
===========

Why would a Conservative / Republican / Tea-bagger care how she will pay for it or if she even will?

I don't see you complaining about Bush starting two wars on the nation's credit card and refusing to pay any taxes to pay the bills.

I don't see you complaining about Bush starting the UNFUNDED Medicare Prescription Benefit which is also on the nation's credit card because, once again, Republicans refuse to pay any taxes to pay the bills they made.

YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN HOW TRUMP OR OTHER REPUBLICANS WOULD PAY FOR THEIR PROGRAMS.

Bernie Sanders actually proposes a method to pay for the free college program --- a dollar tax on EVERY financial transaction on Wall Street. Every time someone trades stocks they pay an extra dollar.

There are literally TRILLIONS of transactions on Wall Street every year. An extra buck on each one would never be noticed and would not harm the people playing the market.

The college program you are touting as "free" under Bernie Sanders is really not "free" though is it dipshit? Why can't you pay for your own college education? I paid for 4 people's college education, are you too sorry assed to pay for your own?

Good question and after 2 pages, still no answer

-Geaux
simply not true, there have been quite a few suggestions in this thread on how to pay for it, including from me.

Now the Liberal question to you all is How is Trump going to pay for all of his proposals.....???

nooooo, he can't force Mexico to pay for the fence, so how about some REAL answers on where he is going to get all the money for all of his new spending proposals? ;)
post up the numbered post where you did that.

===========

The college program you are touting as "free" under Bernie Sanders is really not "free" though is it dipshit? Why can't you pay for your own college education? I paid for 4 people's college education, are you too sorry assed to pay for your own?
=========

Whose college did you pay for?

WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THEM PAY FOR THEIR OWN?

Oh, it's different when it's your kids?

My college days are long behind me, I've been retired for 20 years.

Many people don't have ANYONE like you to pay for theirs.

You paid for 4 people yet you object to someone else ( not your family ) having someone else pay for them.

Kind of two faced aren't you?

Typical fucking Republican.

===========

=========

You paid for 4 people yet you object to someone else ( not your family ) having someone else pay for them.

the only response to this post is:
Baby-facepalm.jpg

===========

=========

View attachment 56915
=============

I see you have no appropriate intellectual response. All you can do is post inane pictures.

I don't blame you. I would be ashamed of exposing my ignorance, too, if I were so unfortunate as to be you.

1. Raise taxes on corporations and the rich
2. Tariff companies that import goods instead of making them here.
3. If a lot more people are working, that's a lot more people paying taxes.
4. Less war spending
5. New green economy will help
6. Less corporate welfare
7. Raise wages so everyone is paying more in taxes
8. More government jobs for the unemployed
9. I could go on and on.

===========

=========

No, it's called being responsible. I don't owe you or your kids a dime. Take care of yourselves without hollering for someone else to pay your way. Typical victim mindset of a Liberal.

===========

=========

View attachment 56915
=============

I see you have no appropriate intellectual response. All you can do is post inane pictures.

I don't blame you. I would be ashamed of exposing my ignorance, too, if I were so unfortunate as to be you.

I hate to break it to you genius, but this is my OP.

===========

=========

View attachment 56915
=============

well the picture tells it all, doesn't it? post something worth discussing then.

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.
eliminating all the money in the country doesn't solve your dumb ass problem. It was already explained in another thread.

So entitlements is the issue, why don't you educate yourself a little. Two thirds of money went to Entitlements in 2014. Let's address that can we, and stop with grab someones money? It won't help.

Do you Liberals think President Obama should award Hillary the Silver Star for her bravery in combat in Bosnia?

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.
eliminating all the money in the country doesn't solve your dumb ass problem. It was already explained in another thread.

So entitlements is the issue, why don't you educate yourself a little. Two thirds of money went to Entitlements in 2014. Let's address that can we, and stop with grab someones money? It won't help.
So get rid of social security and medicare? Or maybe the politicians just need to stop ripping off those entitlement programs. Strengthen them. We recently cut corporate tax rates. Undo that and put that money into the fund to pay back what the politicians took out of the lock box.

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

So get rid of social security and medicare? Or maybe the politicians just need to stop ripping off those entitlement programs. Strengthen them. We recently cut corporate tax rates. Undo that and put that money into the fund to pay back what the politicians took out of the lock box.
Well frankly the discussion is what needs to happen. But the left says no, instead they bait the public into useless mantra about the rich, which have nothing to do with the entitlement programs. It's hilarious.

Forum List

Back