The Cowardly Liberals on USMB

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.
1. Raise taxes on corporations and the rich
2. Tariff companies that import goods instead of making them here.
3. If a lot more people are working, that's a lot more people paying taxes.
4. Less war spending
5. New green economy will help
6. Less corporate welfare
7. Raise wages so everyone is paying more in taxes
8. More government jobs for the unemployed
9. I could go on and on.
eliminating all the money in the country doesn't solve your dumb ass problem. It was already explained in another thread.

So entitlements is the issue, why don't you educate yourself a little. Two thirds of money went to Entitlements in 2014. Let's address that can we, and stop with grab someones money? It won't help.
So get rid of social security and medicare? Or maybe the politicians just need to stop ripping off those entitlement programs. Strengthen them. We recently cut corporate tax rates. Undo that and put that money into the fund to pay back what the politicians took out of the lock box.

How about just taking the keys to Air Force One away from Michelle and let her stay home instead of taking all these $400 Million dollar vacations on the taxpayer's dime?

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.
4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.
eliminating all the money in the country doesn't solve your dumb ass problem. It was already explained in another thread.

So entitlements is the issue, why don't you educate yourself a little. Two thirds of money went to Entitlements in 2014. Let's address that can we, and stop with grab someones money? It won't help.
So get rid of social security and medicare? Or maybe the politicians just need to stop ripping off those entitlement programs. Strengthen them. We recently cut corporate tax rates. Undo that and put that money into the fund to pay back what the politicians took out of the lock box.
Well frankly the discussion is what needs to happen. But the left says no, instead they bait the public into useless mantra about the rich, which have nothing to do with the entitlement programs. It's hilarious.
If only you could see the fatal flaws that exist in your own party and your own ideas of what would work.

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

How about just taking the keys to Air Force One away from Michelle and let her stay home instead of taking all these $400 Million dollar vacations on the taxpayer's dime?
Sure give Bush a blank check but then penny pinch the black pres.

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

Well frankly the discussion is what needs to happen. But the left says no, instead they bait the public into useless mantra about the rich, which have nothing to do with the entitlement programs. It's hilarious.
If only you could see the fatal flaws that exist in your own party and your own ideas of what would work.
i really see the critical flaws in the left's policies. Holy crap you all want the world to end.

Why do you want more money from the rich?

What is fair, can you define for me?

hahahaha you won't answer you all never do, but you do wish the world would end. You all want to commit suicide.

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

Sure give Bush a blank check but then penny pinch the black pres.
when and who?

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

i really see the critical flaws in the left's policies. Holy crap you all want the world to end.

hahahaha you won't answer you all never do, but you do wish the world would end. You all want to commit suicide.
Fuck what's fair. Quit crying about what's fair. What works?

A guy with $20 million dollars doesn't need to be crying about what's fair. That makes him greedy. And you arguing for him makes you stupid.

A guy with $20 million dollars doesn't need to be crying about what's fair. That makes him greedy. And you arguing for him makes you stupid.
and my point is made. You all rant and rave about paying a fair share and yet you won't give what it is that's fair. That's just funny.

So again, thanks for making my point for me!!! I love winning.

and my point is made. You all rant and rave about paying a fair share and yet you won't give what it is that's fair. That's just funny.

So again, thanks for making my point for me!!! I love winning.
You aren't winning. Are you rich? If the answer is no, you're losing dummy.

Keeping the money and wealth one earns is greedy? That's not greedy. Greedy is taking ones money in order to buy votes from those they plan on giving that money to. That's greedy.

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

When did we cut corporate tax rates? They increased under DumBama.

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

Just about every one of your suggestions is a failure. I would stop right there if I were you.

Keeping the money and wealth one earns is greedy? That's not greedy. Greedy is taking ones money in order to buy votes from those they plan on giving that money to. That's greedy.
Yea yea yea fox talking point 208. Stfu dummy

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

GOP governors cut corporate taxes big time dummy

B

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

Just about every one of your suggestions is a failure. I would stop right there if I were you.
You aren't smart enough to be me.

===========

Why would a Conservative / Republican / Tea-bagger care how she will pay for it or if she even will?

I don't see you complaining about Bush starting two wars on the nation's credit card and refusing to pay any taxes to pay the bills.

I don't see you complaining about Bush starting the UNFUNDED Medicare Prescription Benefit which is also on the nation's credit card because, once again, Republicans refuse to pay any taxes to pay the bills they made.

YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN HOW TRUMP OR OTHER REPUBLICANS WOULD PAY FOR THEIR PROGRAMS.

You only want to whine when it's a Democrat.

Bernie Sanders actually proposes a method to pay for the free college program --- a dollar tax on EVERY financial transaction on Wall Street. Every time someone trades stocks they pay an extra dollar.

There are literally TRILLIONS of transactions on Wall Street every year. An extra buck on each one would never be noticed and would not harm the people playing the market.

The college program you are touting as "free" under Bernie Sanders is really not "free" though is it dipshit? Why can't you pay for your own college education? I paid for 4 people's college education, are you too sorry assed to pay for your own?
=========

Whose college did you pay for?

WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THEM PAY FOR THEIR OWN?

Oh, it's different when it's your kids?

My college days are long behind me, I've been retired for 20 years.

Many people don't have ANYONE like you to pay for theirs.

You paid for 4 people yet you object to someone else ( not your family ) having someone else pay for them.

Kind of two faced aren't you?

Typical fucking Republican.

It's one thing to pay for your spouses education or your children's. It's quite another to pay for strangers education--not even know who they are--not ever going to say Thank You.

What they will do however is graduate college, become a doctor or a lawyer, and when you seek the help from one of these people you paid to educate, they will charge you $400.00 an hour.

Yea yea yea fox talking point 208. Stfu dummy

Says the irony impaired far left drone using religious talking point 2367..

B

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments..

B

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

Thank God for small favors, huh?

Your plans would chase jobs out of this country so fast it would make our debt clock look like it's standing still.

4. Less war spending
9. I could go on and on.

GOP governors cut corporate taxes big time dummy

But on the federal level, DumBama raised them. Maybe some of those corporations broke even in those states that lowered corporate taxes. Do you know why states and cities lower taxes? To attract more businesses. Do you know what higher taxes do?

Forum List

Back