The Cowardly Liberals on USMB

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.

Yanno if you sit down and squint, and hold your breath, and grunt really hard, you might be able to get a brain cell to kick into action and figure out that "Liberal" is not necessarily the same thing as "Hillary Clinton supporter". I know blanket statements are just so much easier because they involve no brain sweat but .... just a thought.

Nice try, but Liberals primarily define themselves as not being Republicans/Conservatives, who they believe are agents of the Devil. As a result, their positions are generally the inverse of whatever positions are advocated by these Satanic forces, and their tactics are to defeat this enemy by any means possible.

Yanno if you sit down and squint, and hold your breath, and grunt really hard, you might be able to get a brain cell to kick into action and figure out that "Liberal" is not necessarily the same thing as "Hillary Clinton supporter". I know blanket statements are just so much easier because they involve no brain sweat but .... just a thought.

The ignorant OP'er ask me the same stupid question, and I have pointed out countless of time I am not supporting Hillary Clinton and I am voting third party if Trump or Cruz are the GOP candidate, and yet to the OP'er claim I am a Liberal supporter of Hillary Clinton.

I swear some of Trump supporters are living proof that they can be dumber than a Albino Chimp with down syndrome!

She is going to have Mexcio pay for it. lol

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.

what 2 trillion ?

need a link or a crystal ball ..

Funny thing is that anything that is not a Trump supporter is a Liberal that support Hillary Clinton to you, so I invite you to learn that not everyone that is against Trump is a Liberal Supporter of Hillary Clinton.

The ignorant OP'er ask me the same stupid question, and I have pointed out countless of time I am not supporting Hillary Clinton and I am voting third party if Trump or Cruz are the GOP candidate, and yet to the OP'er claim I am a Liberal supporter of Hillary Clinton.

I swear some of Trump supporters are living proof that they can be dumber than a Albino Chimp with down syndrome!

Judging by the avatar the poster may not have been born yet, so that would explain the limited intellect.
It's rampant on this board, this binary thinking that sees only two possibilities and if you're not in "my" camp, then you must be in the only other one I can see. Then they want to blame everybody else for the fact that they're not bothering to look any deeper than their own tiny little vision. :rolleyes:

if that moron does that he'll shit all over himself

OH WAIT ..

She is going to have Mexcio pay for it. lol

I would. I would punish them every minute of every day for dumping human garbage onto our system. They would take back Criminals as soon as I could get working. They would lock them up down there with proof. Then get the Mexican border secure. On to Anchor baby nonsense.

So you want to pretend that you are above the fray by withholding your vote? What an admirable evasion of personal responsibility for your political beliefs. :clap:

So you want to pretend that you are above the fray by withholding your vote? What an admirable evasion of personal responsibility for your political beliefs. :clap:

Withholding my vote?

I have been told by both the left and right for years now that if I do not vote for their candidate then I am wasting my vote or withholding it according to you.

No, here in America I have the right to support the Candidate I feel that would be best suited to do the job, and should not be told by some simple minded individual that my vote is wasted because I did not vote for their candidate.

This is not the USSR where you put political party before country, or tell everyone which candidate they should vote for. If you believe you have that right then I am here to tell you no, and to vote for the candidate you want and if it is Trump, Cruz or Clinton then so be it, and that is your choice.

Got it, and if you don't like it Iran love close minded people like you!

I am not sure how she proposes to do it but apparently it has something to do with getting rid of hate and increasing love.

Why don't you detail that spending proposal.

Withholding my vote?

I have been told by both the left and right for years now that if I do not vote for their candidate then I am wasting my vote or withholding it according to you.

No, here in America I have the right to support the Candidate I feel that would be best suited to do the job, and should not be told by some simple minded individual that my vote is wasted because I did not vote for their candidate.

I am not questioning your rights, only your willingness to take responsibility for your political beliefs. Have you ever voted for a successful candidate? If so, which one?

P.S. I am not opposing the secret ballot (if you are planning to go off on that tangent).

OK

Lay down your case....provide Hillary's exact proposal and over how many years and we can discuss the merits

OP- Of course that spending is over many years and is for for programs (training, education, infrastructure etc) that will make our economy a helluva lot more prosperous, brainwashed shortsighted functional MORON lol. Your greedy idiot billionaire heroes/brainwashers have been turning us into a banana republic oligarchy for thirty years now...Any money won't be coming from you (as the GOP has done, fool) but from the bloated rich and giant corps who've been getting away with murder under Raygun tax rates for 30 years...

Withholding my vote?

I am not questioning your rights, only your willingness to take responsibility for your political beliefs. Have you ever voted for a successful candidate? If so, which one?

P.S. I am not opposing the secret ballot (if you are planning to go off on that tangent).

Reagan twice.

George H.W. Bush

Sometimes I vote for the GOP candidate when it is someone I believe can handle the job and if not third party vote.

Also if you believe that supporting Trump is going to win a National Election when you have him pissing off the Hispanic, African American, and Jewish vote, well he is not.

The Hispanic vote alone could sink the GOP this coming election because Texas is a Minority-Majority state and the white population is lower than the combined amount of minorities within the state and the second largest population is the Hispanic community and combined with the African American community they outnumber the white vote, and if the Democrat base with Clinton money behind them could swing this state blue in the Presidential Election.

I have not even touched on the Muslim population within the borders of this nation that will also vote against him and you can not suspend their vote so you have a good majority of the minority community that will not support him, so how will he win?

You have to have a certain amount of their votes to carry certain states in the Electoral College, and this is where Trump supporters are failing to understand...

Forum List

Back