The cowardly Creepy Ones, who have messed with me and my family for decades messes with my account on Indeed.com Remember, Canada is NOT your ally.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I was only receiving some jobs via email through Indeed.com and not the active ones where they were pursuing my services due to my resume.

The threats, harassment, career interference, denial of my birth certificate and efforts to steal my home aren't enough for these enemies of liberty, they have to target ALL of my resources.

I received this response from Indeed.com:

Thank you for contacting Indeed! My name is _____ and I'm here to help you!

I took a look at this report and was able to find a block placed on (*[email protected]*) which was preventing emails from being delivered. I've removed the block, so you should be able to receive emails going forward.

If you continue to trust and follow Canada you will experience a sharp decline in economic activity and global influence I guarantee it. Anyone wishing to silence others, Cancel them etc. is NOT your ally.

American Values are worth fighting for. If you don't, you will become like Canada, a relic of the Eastern Bloc.

Last edited:
I will never forgive Canada for "opting out" of ballistic missile defense that was provided by the US. What a craven, cowardly act, knowing that they would be defended by the US anyway.

Can you tell us why 'they' are denying your birth certificate? Do they question that you're a Canadian? What nationality do they think you are?

I will never forgive Canada for "opting out" of ballistic missile defense that was provided by the US. What a craven, cowardly act, knowing that they would be defended by the US anyway.
I would say that Canada understands that we have no enemies.

Canada is only making enemies with our part in America's proxy war against Russia.

If and when China decides to expand, when Russia pushes deeper into Europe in the coming decades, you can wager that there will be little to no Canadian soldiers involvement in their defense. We may send bullets, blankets and "best wishes" (it won't be prayers since we are primarily Atheists) but we will not risk a pint of blood.

Canada is a caste system enforced by an overpaid, cowardly covert police force. So to all the U.S cops on here remember these words, because it won't be Canadian soldiers lives on the line, it will be Americas sons and daughters, probably YOUR sons and daughters while Canada reminds you of what a "good ally we are" and how we "share American values". You choose cult over character, it will boomerang one day.

Domestic police states have their "philosophy" repeated on here by the same cowards, "we don't have enemies or get involved". It is what domestic abusers bank on, the B.S, chicken-shyte equivolance because they know THey are just as evil as Americas enemies.

They have terrorized me for decades, plain and simple. The most cowardly of men borne from dog.

If and when China decides to expand, when Russia pushes deeper into Europe in the coming decades, you can wager that there will be little to no Canadian soldiers involvement in their defense. We may send bullets, blankets and "best wishes" (it won't be prayers since we are primarily Atheists) but we will not risk a pint of blood.

Canada is a caste system enforced by an overpaid, cowardly covert police force. So to all the U.S cops on here remember these words, because it won't be Canadian soldiers lives on the line, it will be Americas sons and daughters, probably YOUR sons and daughters while Canada reminds you of what a "good ally we are" and how we "share American values". You choose cult over character, it will boomerang one day.

Domestic police states have their "philosophy" repeated on here by the same cowards, "we don't have enemies or get involved". It is what domestic abusers bank on, the B.S, chicken-shyte equivolance because they know THey are just as evil as Americas enemies.

They have terrorized me for decades, plain and simple. The most cowardly of men borne from dog.

Why have they terrorized you for decades? Are you an important person?

, you can wager that there will be little to no Canadian soldiers involvement in their defense.

You allowed a likely Chinese agent to become your leader and a WEF favourite

What do you really expect ?

Bathing in self misery will not further your cause or get you anywhere .

Why have they terrorized you for decades? Are you an important person?

Yes, because I know FAR too much about their abuses, the identities and details of many of their covert dogs, their crimes, their spreading of dangerous ideology about America, their illegal activities within corporations, foreign and otherwise; and within our own government agencies. Allies like to know such details and I've not been shy about telling them.

The first reality is "how could someone know of these activities and people if they've never worked for these dogs"?

That is the entire smoking gun, their own criminal activity and hiring of the biggest cowards is the reason.

Yes, because I know FAR too much about their abuses, the identities and details of many of their covert dogs, their crimes, their spreading of dangerous ideology about America, their illegal activities within corporations, foreign and otherwise; and within our own government agencies. Allies like to know such details and I've not been shy about telling them.

The first reality is "how could someone know of these activities and people if they've never worked for these dogs"?

That is the entire smoking gun, their own criminal activity and hiring of the biggest cowards is the reason.

Are you a spy?

I was only receiving some jobs via email through Indeed.com and not the active ones where they were pursuing my services due to my resume.

The threats, harassment, career interference, denial of my birth certificate and efforts to steal my home aren't enough for these enemies of liberty, they have to target ALL of my resources.

I received this response from Indeed.com:

Thank you for contacting Indeed! My name is _____ and I'm here to help you!

I took a look at this report and was able to find a block placed on (*[email protected]*) which was preventing emails from being delivered. I've removed the block, so you should be able to receive emails going forward.

If you continue to trust and follow Canada you will experience a sharp decline in economic activity and global influence I guarantee it. Anyone wishing to silence others, Cancel them etc. is NOT your ally.

American Values are worth fighting for. If you don't, you will become like Canada, a relic of the Eastern Bloc.

Canada is lost. America is right on it's heels.
There will be no fight.
You have seen for yourself how many "rights" have been walked on and blatantly ignored...and people do nothing.
Perhaps the biggest clue of all is the millions of whiny, bitching posts and threads...AND NONE WITH CONVERSATIONS OF WHAT CAN ACTUALLY BE DONE ABOUT IT.

People do not CARE to even think about resistance. Just moaning and bitching. It's almost as if people secretly believe they deserve to be abused and oppressed. The loneliest threads to ever exist here are those threads asking for conversations on the things that could actually be done to slow the oppressors. People have absolutely ZERO interest in those conversations. They just want to make McCauley Caulkin faces as their oppressors grab more and more power and revoke their freedoms.

Freedom is lost. People are committed to doing nothing. So they will get exactly what they bargain for.

Last edited:
Canada is lost. America is right on it's heels.
There will be no fight.
You have seen for yourself how many "rights" have been walked on and blatantly ignored...and people do nothing.
Perhaps the biggest clue of all is the millions of whiny, bitching posts and threads...AND NONE WITH CONVERSATIONS OF WHAT CAN ACTUALLY BE DONE ABOUT IT.

People do not CARE to even think about resistance. Just moaning and bitching. It's almost as if people secretly believe they deserve to be abused and oppressed. The loneliest threads to ever exist here are those threads asking for conversations on the things that could actually be done to slow the oppressors. People have absolutely ZERO interest in those conversations. They just want to make McCauley Caulkin faces as their oppressors grab more and more power and revoke their freedoms.

Freedom is lost. People are committed to doing nothing. So they will get exactly what they bargain for.
When the seat belt/motorcycle helmet debates were raging in the 70s and 80s, I said, "People don't have to steal American's rights--Americans give them away freely." Sad but true.

Forum List

Back