The cowardly Creepy Ones, who have messed with me and my family for decades messes with my account on Indeed.com Remember, Canada is NOT your ally.

What the hell does U.S border policy laws have to do with covert police abuses in Canada?

Open Borders is still the extreme view as it were. We are talking about East German-like police abuses that have denied me rights since I was a kid ffs! Now as an adult they keep me unemployed like the good caste system protectors they are.

You will one day be like us and you will wish you had not thought it would work out in your favour.
Can you emigrate, brah? It's not all sunshine and unicorns here right now, but it's better than the son of Castro running our country; Even if it is Obama, Biden, and globalists. Their power is somewhat limited here.

I'll always wear a full-face on a motorcycle. One day I hit the ..not even asphalt..concrete..@74 mph. I had on a Bell full-face helmet and a pair of aqua Levi's shorts. And I guess some shoes or something. That's all, yikes.
They were uh..re-doing the bridge and had these cones set out, so I started slaloming them, got up to 74 and my dumbass should have known they wouldn't be all evenly spaced. So..one sucks up between the front wheel and frame, I get launched like Superman. Flew through the air for about 150 feet, somehow I look back and my bike did a perfect flip, landed on the tires, and fell over slow. That's when it started to get bad. I hit the road with my elbow and chin part of the full face on the initial impact, then proceeded to slide for a longggg ways, probably about 100 feet or so with a lot of ouch and turning. Ow ow ow ow ow! Turn turn turn turn turn. Ow! Ow ow ow ow!
So I stopped sliding and come to rest right at the feet of a State Trooper. Sonofabitch! I'm going to jail!
But no! He asks me if there's anyone I can call to come help me. Why hell yeah there is!
So I called my friend to come get me and he took me to the hospital to get stitched up and then I went home and got my truck and a friend to go help get my bike into the back of it and tie it down. And then I convalesced for a very painful 3 days.
I took a cheater bar and straightened my handlebar, and uh..I had to replace the rotor cover, and then I was riding again.
That didn't stop me from riding. Something else did.
The moral of the story: If I hadn't been wearing that full face, I wouldn't have a jaw, or face, probably. That's real.
Make your own helmet decisions, but I would highly suggest a full face.
I may not ever ride again; Something scared me years down the road from that. Was only going 35, too. 🤦‍♂️

The above story could have gone wronger so many different ways. I could have hit the rail with my body and then bounced off with a 100 foot drop into the water right afterwards being all busted up and drowned. I got the best possible scenario for what happened. It's truly a miracle I'm still alive today at all.
Why is everything so slow when you are flying through the air, and looking back at your bike?

Well bend down here and sniff this. Tell me what you think.

Can you emigrate, brah? It's not all sunshine and unicorns here right now, but it's better than the son of Castro running our country; Even if it is Obama, Biden, and globalists. Their power is somewhat limited here.

I would only leave Canada if I could get a citizenship elsewhere. That's the problem with citizenship laws they essentially force people to stay in their nation and suffer. The best they can do is spread the word and hurt their nations reputation and economy.

Why is everything so slow when you are flying through the air, and looking back at your bike?
I would guess adrenaline. I swear it was like in slow motion, but I'm literally flying through the air. It seemed like forever, then I wished it was forever once the sliding started. :auiqs.jpg:
Hey wait! I didn't even say it was like that, did I? It was, though, except for the perfect flip my bike did, that was real time.
I saw it flip in the air, land on the tires and fall gently over. Then a little more flying and here comes Mr. Concrete with the owies. I knew my bike was gonna be OK through it all.

Last edited:
I would only leave Canada if I could get a citizenship elsewhere. That's the problem with citizenship laws they essentially force people to stay in their nation and suffer. The best they can do is spread the word and hurt their nations reputation and economy.
That doesn't sound like a good thing to do in your own country. Especially the economy part.
Probably 1/3 of Canada is in Florida right now.

I'll always wear a full-face on a motorcycle. One day I hit the ..not even asphalt..concrete..@74 mph. I had on a Bell full-face helmet and a pair of aqua Levi's shorts. And I guess some shoes or something. That's all, yikes.
They were uh..re-doing the bridge and had these cones set out, so I started slaloming them, got up to 74 and my dumbass should have known they wouldn't be all evenly spaced. So..one sucks up between the front wheel and frame, I get launched like Superman. Flew through the air for about 150 feet, somehow I look back and my bike did a perfect flip, landed on the tires, and fell over slow. That's when it started to get bad. I hit the road with my elbow and chin part of the full face on the initial impact, then proceeded to slide for a longggg ways, probably about 100 feet or so with a lot of ouch and turning. Ow ow ow ow ow! Turn turn turn turn turn. Ow! Ow ow ow ow!
So I stopped sliding and come to rest right at the feet of a State Trooper. Sonofabitch! I'm going to jail!
But no! He asks me if there's anyone I can call to come help me. Why hell yeah there is!
So I called my friend to come get me and he took me to the hospital to get stitched up and then I went home and got my truck and a friend to go help get my bike into the back of it and tie it down. And then I convalesced for a very painful 3 days.
I took a cheater bar and straightened my handlebar, and uh..I had to replace the rotor cover, and then I was riding again.
That didn't stop me from riding. Something else did.
The moral of the story: If I hadn't been wearing that full face, I wouldn't have a jaw, or face, probably. That's real.
Make your own helmet decisions, but I would highly suggest a full face.
I may not ever ride again; Something scared me years down the road from that. Was only going 35, too. 🤦‍♂️

The above story could have gone wronger so many different ways. I could have hit the rail with my body and then bounced off with a 100 foot drop into the water right afterwards being all busted up and drowned. I got the best possible scenario for what happened. It's truly a miracle I'm still alive today at all.
Road rash is the worst. I knew a couple of guys that came off of a Kawasaki 900 back in the 70s when a duffle got caught in their spokes at freeway speeds. They both said the worst was the road rash.

I was only receiving some jobs via email through Indeed.com and not the active ones where they were pursuing my services due to my resume.

The threats, harassment, career interference, denial of my birth certificate and efforts to steal my home aren't enough for these enemies of liberty, they have to target ALL of my resources.

I received this response from Indeed.com:

Thank you for contacting Indeed! My name is _____ and I'm here to help you!

I took a look at this report and was able to find a block placed on (*[email protected]*) which was preventing emails from being delivered. I've removed the block, so you should be able to receive emails going forward.

If you continue to trust and follow Canada you will experience a sharp decline in economic activity and global influence I guarantee it. Anyone wishing to silence others, Cancel them etc. is NOT your ally.

American Values are worth fighting for. If you don't, you will become like Canada, a relic of the Eastern Bloc.

You come across as deranged.

I know you don't mean to, but that's how it reads.

I would guess adrenaline. I swear it was like in slow motion, but I'm literally flying through the air. It seemed like forever, then I wished it was forever once the sliding started. :auiqs.jpg:
Been there Done that. As I flew across the hood of the car that didn't stop at that stop sign, I looked down into the windshield, and saw the shocked look as it formed on the woman's face.

Road rash is the worst. I knew a couple of guys that came off of a Kawasaki 900 back in the 70s when a duffle got caught in their spokes at freeway speeds. They both said the worst was the road rash.
It goes away quick, but it hurts.

Forum List

Back